17

Three-In-One

He walked up to the front of them and pulled Yuri away, but Yuri refused to do so. Probably was because she wanted to take revenge on Kevin since he left her behind just now. “Noona, what’s wrong?” Kevin asked.

“Dude, get your hands off my girl.” Siwon said while pulling Kevin’s hand away since he was holding Yuri’s arm.

“She’s not yours!” Kevin yelled.

Yuri was now standing in between the two. She wasn’t able to think, her heart was beating so fast. She might be thrilled since two handsome guys fought over her. But at the same time, she felt depressed too. She didn’t know who to choose. “Yuri, today, you must choose one of us.” Siwon said.

“Are you forcing me to choose?” Yuri asked.

“Nope! I’m not. But you have to.” Siwon replied.

Yuri was now looking down at her sandals. She didn’t want to decide anything yet since she knew it was unfair to Kevin if she choose now.

“I can’t!” Yuri said. She was running towards the exit. Siwon looked disappointed while Kevin chased after her. ‘! I was late!’ Siwon thought and ran towards Yuri.

“Noona, I’m not forcing you to choose. Remember? I said I will wait for you no matter how long. If your final answer is Siwon hyung, I wouldn’t depress since I’ve confessed to you. If Siwon hyung dumped you, you still have me.” Kevin said cheerfully while panting. He then flashed Yuri his angelic smile. Siwon was standing right behind them and heard what Kevin said to her.

“Are you kidding me? You would be happy if she chose me? That’s the funniest joke that I’ve ever heard in my life.” Siwon said while laughing.

“Is that funny? I know who to choose now.” Yuri said while glaring at Siwon.

“Kevin, let’s go.” Yuri added.

Siwon frowned, he was about to cry. But Leeteuk popped out in front of him, so he held his tears. “So, is Taeyeon-sshi having dinner with us tonight?” He asked.

“She had dinner with us yesterday and you wanted to see her again today. Hyung, what do you actually want?” Siwon asked.

“I just wanted to be friend with her. She is so friendly.”

“Or more than that?”

“How can? She’s your girlfriend.”

“I don’t love her and she doesn’t love me either.”

“How come?”

“If you want her, just go ahead. I wouldn’t stop you guys. And, please don’t ask questions about us anymore. I wouldn’t answer you.”

“I would like to date her if you don’t want to.”

“Just do whatever you want.”

“Thank you! Siwon-nie.” Leeteuk said while hugging Siwon’s arm.

“HYUNG! It’s so awkward.”

“Who cares, my little brother.”

Meanwhile…

“Let’s go back now. Three-In-One members should practice today.” Super Junior’s manager said and they all nodded.

“Hyung, we’re so tired now, still need practice?” Eli asked innocently.

“Yes. LSM said it.” He replied.

They went back to their dorm by car. “Hyung, please drop me here. Lauren’s school ends in 20 minutes. I will take her home.” Kevin said while pointing at a grocery store that near Lauren’s school.

“Kevin, I’m the one who should take her home.” Yuri said while stopping Kevin getting out of the car.

“Noona, just rest. We’ve practice later. You sleep late yesterday and wake up early today. You probably got no enough sleep. I wouldn’t help you if you faint later.” Kevin teased.

“What about we two go together?”

“Yes! Madam Kwon.” Kevin said and saluted to her which made her laughed.

“I didn’t see your angelic smile for quite long already. It disappeared after you ignored me.” Kevin said and Yuri blushed slightly.

When Siwon saw the car in front of his stopped by the grocery store, “Hyung, I need to go to that grocery store, please drop me there.” He said to his manager who was now driving.

“Aren’t you went yesterday night? You’ve so many things so buy, huh?” Leeteuk asked.

“I forgot to buy strawberry ice-cream for my lovely Lauren.” Siwon lied.

“Your lovely Lauren? “Leeteuk teased.

“Enough! Hyung.” Siwon was a little bit impatient.

After his manager dropped him by the store, he went in and probably to eavesdrop. “Noona, sorry. I shouldn’t leave you behind just now. The girl is so talkative. I tried to stop her for like 100 times but she was unable to stop.” Kevin said, feeling guilty.

“It’s okay, Kevin. Please do not blame yourself.” Yuri said while patting his back.

“Is it because of me talking non-stop to that girl, so you let Siwon hyung hugged you, in order to make me jealous?” Kevin asked curiously. If Yuri’s answered is yes, that means she loves him. 

Siwon was also waiting for her answer. If she said no, means that Yuri still has strong feelings towards him. “I wouldn’t answer silly question.” Yuri said and walked out of the grocery store.

“Why not you just say yes? Is it because you love him more than love me?” Kevin asked.

“Kevin, this is another silly question.”

“Please.” Kevin pouted.

“School will ends in 5 minutes time. You should wait for Lauren at the main entrance of the school.” Yuri said and walked towards the school.

“Noona, you’re now avoiding my questions. If this kind of situation keeps going on, means you do love him more than me.” Kevin said.

“I’m going to get angry if you keep on asking me this kind of question.”

‘Yuri-ah, why not you just answer him with a no?’ Siwon thought sadly.