04

Three-In-One

This chappie is about Yuri and Siwon.

Yuri’s POV

‘Like I care do I need to apologize to him. I don’t even apologize to my parents when I did something wrong. So Eli Kim, you are here to teach me manners? Get off!’ I shouted in my mind as I was walking towards my dorm. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name. But I heard BABY,  I don’t think the one he was calling was me. So I walked to the dorm with my normal speed. Then I felt someone’s grabbed me. “You dare to touch me?!” I shrugged his hands off and I turned my head around, I saw non other then Choi Siwon.

“Yuri-sshi.” Siwon said while panting.

“Waeyo?! Are you the one who calling me baby or something?”

“Erm… No!” Siwon said firmly since he was too shy to admit he called her baby.

“Uh-okay, that’s great. Okay then. I wanna go back to my dorm and have a sleep. You should sleep earlier too. You got busy schedule right?”

“Yes, I’ve. But I just feel like accompanying you to your dorm since it was very dark everywhere. You might lost and don’t know which way to go.”

“Siwon-sshi, you should go back to your dorm and sleep. I’ve memorized the way to go back to my dorm although today was my first day.”

“Just let me walk with you. Moreover, Super Junior and Three-In-One’s dorms were only one block away. Shut up and let’s go.”

“Shut up?! You dare to ask me to shut up?”

“da-ra-wa-yo (follow me)” Siwon said while grabbing my hand. I suddenly felt so warm as his palm grabbed my hand. I think I’m starting to like this feeling. But it’s impossible! Yuri-ah, wake up! My mind was asking me to shrug his hands off mine but my body doesn’t seem like moving along.

“Yuri-ah, why happened? Why you stood there like dumbfounded?” Siwon said as he was trying to pulled me.

“Yuri-ah?”

“Oh, you don’t mind I called you that right? So from now onwards, I will call you Yuri-ah instead of Yuri-sshi. I don’t really like the word ‘sshi’, it’s quite complicate for me to pronounce it although I’m a Korean. Since I’m calling you Yuri-ah now, so you should call me Oppa, deal?”

“Siwon oppa? You must be kidding me aren’t you? I think I better address you as Siwon-sshi. I don’t want the others misunderstanding the relationship between you and me. It’s getting late now, we better walk fast. ”

“Yuri-ah, why are you so stubborn? Just call me oppa.” Siwon said while trying to grab my hand once again. Then I suddenly stopped and cause that he bumped into me.

“Yah! Why you stopped?” Siwon said angrily but later then he put a smile on his face which I don’t know why.

“You want me to call you oppa is it?”

“YES!”

“Will you do anything I asked you to do?”

“Whatever things as long as it’s for you to call me oppa, even though once, I would like to! ”

“Okay then. Sleep here tonight (the corridor)! If tomorrow I pass by and you’re still here, then I will call OPPA. ” I purposely emphasized the word oppa. I knew that he wouldn’t follow what I ordered him. He is rich, his parents was the richest is Korea. I bet he wouldn’t do that. ‘I hope this will end after tonight.’ I thought in my mind.

“Okay then. I will sleep here tonight. Make sure you come and wake me up tomorrow.” Siwon said as he was sitting on the floor and ready to lay down.

‘I bet you will go back to your dorm after I went into mine!’ I thought while laughing in my mind.

Author’s POV

It was already 3 o’clock in the morning. Yuri couldn’t fall asleep because she was thinking bout Siwon. She was worrying about him.

“What if he was still sleeping there? What if he caught a cold? Haiz.. I should go and check him out.” Yuri said to herself as she was looking for something in her closet. “cha-ja-ta (found it)!” She brought her jacket and walked to the corridor that she ordered Siwon to sleep over yesterday.

She reached her destination and trying to look for Siwon. But he was nowhere to be found. “Great! He didn’t make it! That means I wasted my sleeping time worrying about him.” Yuri said to herself while she felt someone was walking towards her. She thought the one who slowly approaching her was a ert. She clenched her fist and ready to give him a punch on his face, just like what she did to Eli yesterday.

“Yah! It’s me!” Siwon said while holding Yuri’s arms to stop her from punching his handsome face.

“Oh, it’s you, SIWON-SSHI. You didn’t keep the faith.” Yuri said while she was laughing in her mind.”

“What? Why?” Siwon asked innocently.

“I came here and give you a spot check. You left here and went to sleep in your dorm right?” Yuri said, still laughing in her mind. She was hoping that he will say yes.

“Nope, I just went to the toilet and also my dorm to get my blanket since it’s very cold here.” Siwon said while pointing to the blanket that he was carrying under his armpit.

“Siwon-sshi, what I ordered you to do was just a little prank. Please go back to your dorm and sleep. Don’t sleep here, you will catch a cold.” Yuri soften her tone because she felt sorry to him.

“What? Prank?” Siwon asked, not knowing what to do.

“Yes. I know that you’re interested in me. But I really don’t want to involved in any scandals while I was a trainee.” Yuri said.

“Means that you would like to be my girlfriend after your trainee years end?” Siwon was hoping she will say yes.

“I don’t know. I don’t have any feelings towards you.”

“If you don’t have any feelings towards me, why would you come and looked for me? And brought a jacket for me, scared that I will catch a cold?”

“Who said that this jacket is for you? This jacket doesn’t fit you. I just brought it for myself.” Yuri trying to explain but Siwon don’t bother about her explanation. He pulled Yuri into his embrace. He then hugged her. “Siwon-sshi, please let me go.” Yuri said while struggling. But Siwon just ignore her.

“If I let you go, means I don’t like you anymore. I don’t want to let you go. Because I love you! I believe in love in first sight. Don’t you?” Siwon whispered.

“I promise you,  I will tell you if I have feelings towards you. But now I really don’t have. So please let me go.” Yuri said, still struggling.

“Okay then. Promise me you wouldn’t fall for anyone in your trainee years. Cause I’ve booked you. You were only for me. Don’t think that you can get out of my sight!” Siwon said while putting his hands around Yuri’s slender waist.

“What?! You booked me? I can’t promise you right now! Since I have no feeling towards you, you shouldn’t control my relationship with the others. Am I right?” Yuri said while taking Siwon’s hands off her waist.

“Do you know that sometimes you are really stubborn?”

“Nope!”

“I love you because of your stubbornness. But if you’re not stubborn, I wouldn’t have fall for you.”

“Siwon-sshi, stop it please. I’m going to my dorm and sleep since it’s already 4.10 in the morning. Kevin-umma must be worried if he can’t find me in my room.”

“Oh, okay then. And, that was the last time you called me as Siwon-sshi. Next time no matter where you see me, or who I’m with, you MUST call me oppa.” Siwon purposely emphasized the word so that Yuri could understand that was an order which she must follow all the time.

“I will just keep silence when I saw you! Bye-bye.” Yuri said while waving her hands and bid goodbye to Siwon.

She is just too good to be true.’ Siwon thought to himself as he was heading to his dorm.

Author’s Note:

Hey guys! Double updates today! YAY! I hope this chappie is not bored. :D

Enjoy!

Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes.