20

Three-In-One

Yuri was getting ready for her very first dinner with her Sungmin oppa. Although the dinner is at the cafeteria of the SMNH Media, she still dressed well. Since Eli went back to Busan and Kevin was having dinner with his family tonight, Yuri was alone in the dorm.

She stood in front of the mirror and checking her reflection. ‘I look good!’ She thought and smiled like mad. She knew she didn’t have any feelings towards Sungmin, but this is the first time a Super Junior member asked her out and have dinner together, that was why she was so excited.

‘Why he is not coming yet? It’s already 7 sharp.’Yuri questioned herself.

‘Why she is not coming? It’s already 7 sharp.’Sungmin also questioned himself since he was now sitting at the cafeteria alone. Sungmin decided to call her and Yuri decided the same thing too.

‘She turned off her phone?’ He asked, mentally.

‘He turned off his phone?’She asked, mentally.

Finally, Yuri was able to call him and Sungmin managed to pick up her call. “Yah! Why aren’t you coming?” Sungmin asked.

“Aren’t you supposed to come and pick me up?” Yuri asked him.

“Come over now. I have done my busy schedules today, I’m so tired now.” He said. ‘If it wasn’t about my beloved hyung, I wouldn’t waste my resting time with you.’ Sungmin thought.

A/N : Sungmin isn’t dislike Yuri, he just feel tired. That’s why he thought talking to Yuri is wasting his time.

“You’re late, 10 minutes and 19 seconds.” Sungmin said while looking at his wrist watch.

“Oppa!” Yuri hit his arm playfully.

“So what’s up?” Yuri added.

“What you want to eat? I’ll be your one-day waiter.” Sungmin said while standing up, getting ready to take order from Yuri.

“Never mind, oppa. I can do it myself. Since you said you’re very tired, I think you should rest here and I’ll be your one-day waitress.” Yuri was standing and pushing Sungmin back to his seat.

“Actually… actually… Eating is not the main point for today’s meet up.” Sungmin managed to spill it out.

Yuri was sitting back on to her seat. She just wanted to hear what Sungmin’s main point actually was. “Then what’s the main point for today?” Yuri asked.

“What’s Donghae hyung to you?” He asked.

Yuri was shocked. She was now freezing. She didn’t know what to say since she didn’t really know what Sungmin wanted to know about her and Donghae.

“I hope you don’t mind I asked you this kind of question.” He added.

“Donghae oppa and I? We’re friends. Why?” Yuri asked.

“Only friends? Is there any other relationship between you and him?”

“What do you actually want to say? Just spill it out.”

“Do you know that he didn’t really treat you as a friend but…”

“But? Oppa, please continue.”

“You really didn’t notice that he has feelings towards you?”

Once again, Yuri looked shocked. She didn’t know that Donghae has feelings towards her. She thought they’re only friends. They didn’t really have any interactions. They seldom talked to each other.

‘How come?’Yuri asked herself.

“Yuri-sshi, if you do not have any feelings towards him, please let him go. Don’t tie him up in your world when you didn’t like him.”

“I tied him up? What are you talking about? We seldom talked to each other and we’ve only met 2 or 3 times. How I tied him up in my world? I seriously don’t know what’re you talking about, Sungmin-sshi.”

“Seldom talk? Met up only 2 or 3 times? Are you kidding me? Then how come he had such strong feelings to you?”

“How I know? If you want to know the truth, you should ask him instead of me.”

“ENOUGH!” An angry voice shouted from behind. They two stopped and turned around. They saw the angry Donghae was now boiling and looking angry at Sungmin.

“Hyung!” Sungmin managed to call out.

“Sungmin! Who told you to talk to Yuri?” Donghae shouted at him.

“I just want to help you.”

“You’re messing up!”

“Enough! You two! I didn’t know what’s going on over here. And I should leave now.” Yuri shouted and they two immediately stopped arguing.

“Yuri-ah, it’s not like what Sungmin has told you.” Donghae said, trying to explain to Yuri.

“Donghae oppa, I think we need to talk, just two of us.”

“Go ahead!” Sungmin said happily. That only earned him two death glare that were sent from Yuri and Donghae. Sungmin then headed back to his dorm. ‘I hope you’ll success this time.’ Sungmin thought while walking away from them.

“Is this what you want to tell me when you’re in the dancing room just now?” Yuri asked.

“Yes.”

“But why you didn’t?”

“Because…”

“Please continue.”

“Because I saw Kevin kissed you!” He yelled.

“You saw?! I’m sorry.”

“I know you didn’t want to kiss him, right? He was just doing things that he liked.”

“I didn’t return the kiss, but I didn’t pull back either. I didn’t know what to do. Oppa, I didn’t mean to hurt you but… I just treat you as a friend, my best friend that I could talk to, even though my secret.”

“Yuri-ah, I heard what you’ve said to Sungmin. I know that you didn’t like me. Is this called one-sided love?”

“Oppa.” Yuri looked at him, knowing that he was hurt by her words. But she must do this to him. She needed to stop this before Siwon and Kevin found out. She didn’t want to trouble herself anymore.

“You like Siwon?” Donghae asked.

“Why do you want to know? Isn’t it hurt if you know that I love your best friend instead of you?”

“Yes, it’s hurt. But if you love Siwon, I wouldn’t feel hurt since he is my best friend and I know him very well. He has good personality. I would glad if you paired up with him.” Donghae said and faked a smile to Yuri.

“Oppa, that’s why I need you. I didn’t know who to choose between Kevin and Siwon. They’re nice to me, they treated me very well. That’s what I was worrying about. I might hurt one of them if I chose.”

“Yuri-ah, it’s all depends on you. You should follow what your heart wants instead of asking for my opinion. I wouldn’t answer if you ask for my opinion since I’m not you nor your heart. I didn’t know that who you really want.”

“I couldn’t choose…”

“If you couldn’t, then don’t do it!”

Author’s Note:

Hello, my beloved readers. I know that my storyline has gone too far. It’s not focus on the Three-In-One group anymore. They will soon debut after Kiseop’s wedding. So, please look forward to it. Kamsahamnida!