19

Three-In-One

‘Yuri-ah, you’ve forgotten me? You didn’t even talk to me after the park incident. All in your mind was only Kevin and hyung. What is my ranking in your heart?’HE thought.

“Are you okay? Why’re you standing here like a fool?” Sungmin asked.

“Sungmin-ah, I-I was thinking something very important, that’s why I stopped my track and standing in the middle of the entrance.” He answered.

“Donghae hyung, I can see jealousy is growing on you. You weren’t thinking anything important but Yuri. You looked so depressed when she is with the others, especially with other guys.” Sungmin said.

“Sungmin, you know your hyung, me, very well.” Donghae said while faking a smile on his face.

“Hyung, no one force you to smile. If you want to smile like that, just keep it to yourself.” Sungmin said impatiently.

“Sungmin-ah. I love you.” Donghae said.

“EWW! HYUNG! Anyway, I want to see the happy Donghae again, hyung. Since you and I are sharing a room, I don’t want to see the depressed Donghae in my room. You’re releasing negative energy to me.” Sungmin said and placed his thumb and index finger on the corners of his mouth and pulled up a little bit, making him smile.  

“Sungmin-ah, you know why I’m so dejected nowadays.”

“Hyung, go tell her how you feel. She didn’t know that you’re seriously in love with her. There is only Kevin in her mind now. You should confess to her. You wouldn’t regret if she rejects you since you’ve confessed your feelings to her. You better faster before she chose Kevin as her boy.”

“Sungmin, thank you very much. You’re right! I should really confess my feelings to her. She needs to know that I’m in love with her. I’m going now, bye! Take care, Sungmin-ah.” Donghae bid goodbye to Sungmin and went over to the dancing room now.

‘What should I say? How am I going to tell her? Should I down on my knees?’ This kind of questions keeps popping out in Donghae’s mind while he was running towards the dancing room.

(-On the other hand-)

 “Noona, you rested your head on my shoulder just now and now you’re leaning on my shoulder. Is that means that you accepted me as your boyfriend? Since only couple will do this kind of things.” Kevin asked.

“What do you mean by this kind of things? Couple will kiss and hold hands, etc. But we didn’t do any of that.” Yuri said.

“We’ve hold each other’s hands already.” Kevin claimed.

“Other than that, No-” Yuri was cut off by Kevin, who was now kissing lightly her on her lips.

Yuri was shocked at Kevin’s action. She didn’t return or pull back the kiss. She just let the it continue.

“Donghae-hyung! Why’re you standing outside? Come in. Yuri and Kevin are in there.” The kiss was interrupted by Kai’s voice.

“Noona, you didn’t pull back means you like me.” Kevin whispered to Yuri. He was now smiling like mad.

“No, I didn’t.” Yuri whispered back.

“YES! You’re! Don’t be so naïve!” Kevin whispered back.

“I-I” Yuri couldn’t continue the whispering game since Kai and Donghae were walking towards them.

“You guys finish resting already? Should we start now? Oh! Donghae-hyung will join us today.” Kai said.

“Okay.” Kevin said. “Noona, you lost!” Kevin whispered to Yuri.

Yuri sent his a death glare but he just ignored it. “Where’s Eli?” Donghae asked in a sad tone.

“He went back to Busan. His mother was hospitalized since she was suffering with the last stages of brain cancer.” Kevin said.

“Oh. I feel sorry for him.” Donghae said.

“Hyung, is there anything important you want to tell him?” Kevin asked Donghae.

“Nope, just some new raps techniques.” Donghae replied.

“Oh, I see. He might stay in Busan for few weeks to take care of his mother.”

“Never mind.” Donghae said and faked a smile to Kevin.

“Donghae-oppa, you looked so sad today. Are you okay? If you’re not feeling well, you should just go back to your dorm and rest for a while.” Yuri said.

“I think I really should go. I’ll go now. Bye!” Donghae bid goodbye to them. ‘I should go now since I don’t want to disturb your flirting time with Kevin, Yuri-ah.’ Donghae thought and walked to his room.

“Hyung, you did? How was her expression? She felt shock? Or delight?” Sungmin kept on asking him questions.

“Sungmin, stop that. I’m very tired now and I just wanna have some rest. Please leave me alone.” Donghae said and pulled his blanket up until it covered his head.

“Hyung. I-”

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! ARE YOU DEAF?” Donghae yelled.

Sungmin was shocked. The rest of the Super Junior members went into Donghae and Sungmin’s room to check out what happened just now.

“What happened to Donghae? This is the first time I see him acting this way.” Yesung said.

“Something happened. But it’s not suitable for me to tell you guys. Maybe it’s more suitable for him to tell what happened himself.” Sungmin said while pushing s out of his room.

“I’m sure something about woman. Am I right?” Shindong asked.

“Don’t question me anymore, I wouldn’t answer. That’s it!” Sungmin yelled a little bit.

‘It was also my first time seeing Donghae-hyung acting this way. He is always nice to us and wouldn’t raise his voice a bit towards us even though he is angry. He is a perfect friend, boyfriend or even a husband. How come he is acting another way nowadays? Yuri must be the one who changed him. Should I talk to her? Should I help Donghae-hyung confess to her? Should I tell her everything about Donghae-hyung to her?’ Sungmin thought to his reflection on the mirror.

Meanwhile…

Yuri felt something vibrated in her pocket. She took out her phone and checked it. It was an instant message from someone.

To : Yul

From : Cutie-pie Sungmin

                Yuri-ah, can we meet up tonight at 8? Let’s have dinner together at the cafeteria tonight.

Yuri was curios since Sungmin seldom text her. But she replied him.

To : Cutie-pie Sungmin

From : Yul

                Okay. Oppa. Wait for me! :D

Sungmin was happy when he received Yuri’s message. ‘Hope you will be punctual tonight.’ Sungmin thought and went to his schedule with s.