Final

Three-In-One

Please don’t blame me if the ending is just a no-good.


Yuri went straight to the PD and pointed her index finger at him. Luckily Kevin and Eli quickly pulled her hand down so that her index finger wasn’t really pointed at the PD.

“Are you crazy? You definitely don’t care about your career, but you need to take care of us.” Eli whispered in angriness. “We debuted as a group, not solo. If you don’t care about your career, please quit this group.” Eli added.

Yuri went back to the backstage without saying a thing. She definitely cares about her career but she was totally pissed off since they practiced until midnight. They sacrificed their sleeping time just to give the audience and their fans a 100% performance. She thought everything sure will be alright for today’s performance. But the stupid headphone ruined everything. Although she used to say ‘expect the unexpected’, she didn’t archive it this time.

 Yuri received a text message from Siwon and it said ‘never mind, oppa will always by your side’. Yuri ignored the message and went into the dressing room with her swollen eyes. She cried her heart out but without making any sounds. She rested her head on the table and with her hands covered over her face so that the others weren’t able to see what she was doing. But actually everybody knew it.

“Noona, today’s incident already became a past. We should look forward to our next performance.” Kevin said as he patted Yuri’s back. He followed Yuri entered the dressing room since he wanted to comfort her.

“Kevin, why bad luck is always on our side? Why not good luck? I don’t think we will perform well tomorrow. Like seriously, we sacrificed everything just to debut well and become SMNH Media’s third success group. But now, our dreams have shattered.” Yuri said as she looked into Kevin’s eyes.

“Tomorrow will be a better day.” Kevin said and faked a smile.

“You think that way? I think tomorrow the starting we will perform well, and then when it comes to the second part, maybe this time our microphones will ruin our performance. That’s it. Or we will perform without any audience. And people might turn off the television just wanted to avoid seeing our faces.” Yuri said in a frustrated tone. Eli, who stood outside the dressing room, heard everything and he totally agreed with what Yuri has just said. Maybe we’re not born to be a singer. He thought as he rested his head against the wall.


Donghae on the other hand, decided to call Yuri and comfort her but he just wasn’t able to reach her. Maybe she turned off her phone just to calm herself down. Donghae thought as he walked behind the other Super Junior members, disappointedly.

Kiseop who saw all the bad news and comments about Three-In-One and also Yuri, was totally mad and he wanted to sue all the people who gave bad comments since he is rich. But he knew Yuri wouldn’t want him to do that so he just swept the thought in his mind.

Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew, who are Yuri’s friends, saw the news and they called Yuri, told her to go to the neoraebang (karaoke) since they wanted to understand more about that and maybe they could give some comments to her. But Yuri rejected their invitations. Yuri still hasn’t ready to face any of her friends yet since she and the group performed badly on the stage.


Three of them went back to their dorm. When Eli and Kevin were about to enter their room, Yuri stopped them and wanted them to sit on the sofa which located in the living room. She wanted to chat with them about the group’s future. Both Kevin and Eli obeyed what Yuri said and they also wish to talk about their future. Although the last decision may be a bad one but they still decided to discuss about it.

“So, what do you guys think about our group?” Yuri asked.

“We’ve put in so much effort to put on a great performance to the audiences, but they only saw the bad side about us.” Eli said.

“What do both of you guys want to do?” Kevin asked.

“Kevin, look at what we got now, bad comments, low popularity and etc.” Eli said.

“Eli is right. So I’ve been thinking what if we DISBAND?” Yuri asked in a serious tone. Kevin widened his eyes as he heard that word. The word was said by none other but Yuri. He was shocked to her talking about disband. She was the one who wanted to keep this group up and yet she’s the one who brought up about disband.

“DISBAND IS A BIG NO!” Kevin shouted.

“Kevin, I was thinking about disband too lately. I can’t accept any of this anymore. It just hurt me, my heart. I didn’t know we would be this bad and… I don’t know what to say anymore.” Eli said.

“NO!!!” Kevin shouted at the top of his lungs.

“Kevin, look. This is a website where people got the latest kpop news. Look at what they said about us. ” Yuri said as she showed him a webpage.

“Why would you see all that? Why can’t you just ignore it like the way you ignore us before?” Kevin asked.

“I showed you this not because of the article, is because this.” Yuri pointed at all the comments. “I’m just not born to be a singer.” She added.

“It was just our second performance. We would do better tomorrow.” Kevin said.

“Do you know how many anti-fan pages we’ve got after over first debut stage? Do you wanna see the number of ‘ANTI THREE-IN-ONE’ page keeps on increasing?” Eli asked.

“Kevin, if both Eli and I have decided to quit the group, you can’t do anything without us. Or you can debut with the trainees.” Yuri said. “This is the letter that I wrote to the manager. I would send it to him tomorrow morning and I would quit Three-In-One.” Yuri added as she put the letter that she wrote to the manager, on the table and then headed to her room.

“Kevin, I wrote one too. But mine is a short one. You better write one too if you want to disband. Goodnight.” Eli said as he gave the letter to Kevin and went to his room. Kevin read their letters one by one after they had entered their room respectively.

Yuri's Letter

I’m Kwon Yuri. The purpose I write this letter is to tell you that I would like to disband. Well, you can see that how bad our group is and how many bad comments that our group has received. I bet our album selling record would make a new record in the kpop industry. I don’t want to burden you, the company and the sunbaes anymore so I decided to disband.

I know Kevin wouldn’t want to so please don’t fire him. Please let him debut in the upcoming debut group of the company. He has the talent to become a singer and he did the best among us three. Don’t you think the same way too? Mister Lee Soo Man, please let Kevin stay in this company and archive his dream.

Why not keep Eli too? Eli has the variety skills that will bring all the fans laugh their off. He is just a good performer, doesn’t he?

No matter how big is the amount of the money that I need to pay to SMNH Media, I would like to pay. I don’t want to be in this group anymore and I want to terminate the contract between SMNH and me.

I don’t want to be humiliated by the others. I’m a human and I have feelings. The fans just hurt us without caring about the other’s feelings. Well, I believe that I will make history one day. And the history that I made was the first to quit a group which just debuted 2 days ago.

I just want to say sorry that I’ve insulted SMNH, Super Junior and Infinite. I just don’t fit to be a singer. That’s it. Please accept the fact that I want to quit this group so badly. Thank you.


Tears formed in Kevin’s eyes but he wiped it off. He was touched by how Yuri still cares about him although she will be scolded by the manager tomorrow. Kevin could clearly see some dried water stained on the paper and he believed that was Yuri’s tears. He believed that she was crying while writing this letter.

Eli’s letter

Manager-sshi, I’m sorry to say this but I wanted to quit our group. I can’t do it anymore and I just couldn’t accept how cruel the people are nowadays. We’re humans and humans make mistakes. Why can’t the fans just ignore our mistakes? I can clearly see that fans wouldn’t believe that we would improve. So, what for I still perform to them? I better go back to USA and work there. I will pay you any payment that I deserved to pay.

But can you promise me one thing? Please keep Kevin in this company. He did very well and he deserves to debut in a better group.

Please keep Yuri noona also although she is too emotional sometimes, but she is definitely a good performer which will bring a lot of benefits to SMNH.

Thank you.


Both of them wanted to keep their members alive in the company which Kevin didn’t expect. Why would it turn out to be like this? Kevin asked mentally as he put the letter back on the table.


The next day, the three of them woke up earlier than before. They were nervous since they didn’t know what reactions Lee Soo Man would give them after hearing their words and reading the letter. They cleaned themselves and headed to the office.

As they went in the office, they saw Lee Soo Man was checking on some files that shattered on his table.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Come in.” Lee Soo Man demanded.

“Good morning, manager-sshi. We would like to tell you that we want to DISBAND.” Three of them said as Yuri and Eli put down the letter on the table.


Hey! you!

I’ve completed this story. Please don’t blame me if the ending is just a no-good.

I’m not really good in ending a story.

So what do you think? Three-In-One DISBAND~~~

Thanks for supporting my story until the end.

Comments are highly appreciated.


You guys can check out my other stories if you want to. Actually I already have another 2 stories inside my mind now. So.. Please continue supporting mrs_baekhyun! Thank you guys! I lub you!!

My other stories: