02

Three-In-One

Yuri’s POV

What?! He gave me second chance? Although my biggest wish is to meet my favorite boy group Infinite and Super Junior, but I don’t want to become a singer nor celebrity. This is very hard for me to decide. My parents thought that I would never able to earn money myself. They have been giving me a lot of money and buy me a lot of things that I want since I was young. I wanted to prove them that I can raise myself now since I already 20. While I was talking mentally to myself,  Lee Sooman tapped my shoulder to bring me back to reality. “Miss, this is my business card. Call me after you’ve decided. I hope you wouldn’t disappoint me.” Said Lee Sooman while handing me his business card. “Ahjusshi, can you give me some time to decide?” asked Yuri. “Sure! But better give me your answer by Friday.” Lee Sooman answered. “Kamsahamnida ahjusshi.”

“Yah! Why don’t you just accept it? What is bothering you?” Onew asked.

“You know that I don’t like to become famous. Once I become a singer, I will have busy schedules, I can meet you guys up often. I don’t want to lose you guys!”

“Noona, just go for it. You have an angelic and amazing voice. You should accept it! And, do you remember you said you wanna take revenge on Kiseop? After you become famous and many guys chase after you, he will be jealous and he definitely wants you back!” Jjong said.

“Just leave me. I will think carefully before I made any decision. I got to go now! My driver is outside waiting for me half an hour ago. Bye guys!”

***

Eli’s POV

When I was changing my clothes, my phone rang and it was a message from my best friend!

*Beep*beep

TO: Eli

                Hey! It’s me, Kiseop. Let’s meet up at Super pub! 8PM, don’t be late!

FROM: Kiseop

 

To: Kiseop

                Okay! But don’t stay until late night. I’m going to SMNH Media’s audition tomorrow! I can’t be late!

From: Eli

-Super Pub-

When I reached the pub, I saw Kiseop already lying on the table and there were many empty cans on his table. I bet he’d drank a lot. “Kiseop..Kiseop..Kiseop.” I patted his back, trying to wake him up. But he was drunk. “Haizz…He wants me to show up because he wants me to carry him home? GREAT!” Eli thought. I was trying to put his shoulder on mine so that I can drag him easily. But then he swung my hands away and he eventually fell on the floor. “I don’t want to go home!” Kiseop said.

"What happened to you?"

"I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday."

"What?! Are you kidding me? Just because of that? Kiseop-ah, why are you acting like this? You don't even cry after you broke up any girls but now you're sitting in a pub and drinking beer! Why is this girl so special?"

"I love her, very much!" Kiseop mumble.

"Then why you broke up with her?"

“Because… I can’t stand her anymore! She was spoiled by her parents. So that she thought me and my parents should respect her instead of her respects my parents!" Said Kiseop.

“Haiz.. Kiseop-ah, I wouldn’t ask anything about her anymore. ” I said while I glance at my watch and realized that it’s already 2AM. “Kiseop-ah, let’s go home! I participated in an audition and the contest is tomorrow. I have to reach there at 8am. I will send you home first. Let’s go!” I dragged him out the pub and put him on the backseat of my car so that he was able to lay down easily and feel more comfortable.

Author’s Pov

Eli woke up at 6 in the morning despite the audition starts at 10am. He want to be a singer since he was 6. He thought that celebrity can earn a lot of money, so that he wants to be. Besides, his father died when he was only 10. He knew that his mother has worked so hard to pay for his high school fees and also the living expenses. So he decided to become a singer and earn a lot of money so that his mom doesn’t need to work anymore.

***

-SMNH Media’s Building-

“Every participants, please queue up according to your number that we’ve informed you just now.” Said the emcee.

“Number 313, Ellison Kim Kyoungjae!”  Eli was ready to perform! After the performance ended, the judges were impressed by Eli’s rapping skills and one of the judge announced that Eli is now one of the trainee of SMNH Media! Everybody gave him a round of applause.

Eli immediately send a text message to inform Kiseop that he was the trainee of SMNH Media!

-Back to the audition-

“Number 338, Kevin Woo Sunghyun!” the emcee has repeated the number and the name for like 3 times. Still, no response. The emcee immediately announce that Kevin Woo was disqualified from this audition.

The audition ends at 1400.

When the judges were about to leave, they heard a voice screaming “WAIT!!! PLEASE WAIT!!!”

Kevin’s POV

“WAIT!!! PLEASE WAIT!! ” He was screaming and running towards the judges.

“Mister, who are you?” Lee Sooman(LSM) asked.

“I’m sorry, I am one of the participants of the auditions. I was late.” I said while panting.

“Sorry, mister. You were late. The audition has ended 5 minutes ago. You were disqualified.” LSM said.

“Please! I can sing now! Just 3 minutes, just give me 3 minutes, please.”

“Miste-”LSM was cut off by Kevin’s voice as he was singing.

“WOW! He has an amazing voice!” One of the judges said.

“And also a pretty face!” said the female judge.

“Mister, you’re in! Be here at 10am on Friday! And please remember, DON’T come late.” Said LSM.

“Kamsahamnida!”

-On the other side-

Yuri’s POV

This is killing me! What should I do? ARHG! I should call and ask Onew about his opinions since he is the eldest among him, Taem and Jjong.

-Conversation with Onew-

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Yeobosaeyo, Yuri-ah, wae?”

“Onew-ah, should I? I really cannot decide. You know that I dislike to gain popularity since my parents have gained A LOT!”

“Yuri-ah, Just accept it. I know you, you wanna be a singer. You just lied to all of us. Just follow what you want. If you turn it down, you will have no other chance. Besides, SMNH Media is the biggest entertainment company in Korea. You really should join.”

“Really? You know me more than Taem and Jjong. They don’t know that I love singing. I love how everybody immersed in my voice! Anyway, thank you Onew-ah! I will call the ahjusshi and tell him that I accept his offer! Annyeong!”

“No problem! Annyeong!”

-Conversation ends-

I immediately take out the business card that LSM ahjusshi gave me on yesterday and dial him number.

-Conversation with LSM-

“Yeobosaeyo, ahjusshi?”

“Yeobosaeyo. Nu go shim ni ka (Who are you)?”

“Ahjusshi, I’m Kwon Yuri, we met at the karaoke room yesterday! Do you remember me?”

“Oh, so Yuri is your name huh?”

“Yes”

“So, you call me because you’ve decided to accept the offer?”

“Yes ahjusshi! I want to become a singer!”

“Great! Your decision didn’t disappoint me! And, please come to SMNH Media on Friday at 10am. I will show you and your group mates the dorm, the practice room, your sunbaes and etc… Please be punctual.”

“Thank you ahjushhi!”

-Conversation ends-

‘Yes! I’m going to meet Super Junior and also Infinite! I can’t wait!’ i screamed in my mind!

 

Author Note:

Hey! Chapter 2 is here! Hope you guys enjoy reading my story.

Please forgive me if I have any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Yuri and Eli’s quarrels are coming in Chapter 3! Stay tune.