22

Three-In-One

Guys, I’m so sorry. I promised that this chapter would be Kiseop’s wedding but it turned out to be Yulhae’s moments. Could you guys forgive me? This chapter is mostly about the preparations for Kiseop’s wedding. I promise that Kiseop’s wedding is in the next chapter.

Please forgive me!

And, the poll winner is Donghae. So Yuri is going to the wedding together with Donghae.

***

‘Today is the day. I mean Kiseop’s wedding is tonight. But I still couldn’t find anyone to accompany me. Should I just go alone? Or go together with Eli since he’s going too.’All this kind of questions kept repeating in Yuri’s mind. She shook her head slightly, wanted to throw away all the stupid questions in her mind. Just then the moment she was shaking her head slightly, “You looked like a silly girl when you shaking your head like that.” Donghae said while laughing at her.

“Oppa, please don’t say like that. Do you really think I’m lunatic?” Yuri asked Donghae while playfully hit his arm. ‘I think this is it. Donghae oppa came at the right time. He just fitted to be my one-day date.’ Yuri thought while looking at Donghae, smirking.

“Yah! Looking at me and smirk are really the lunatic actions.” Donghae said to Yuri which earned him a playful hit once more.

“Oppa, you free tonight?” Yuri asked, seriously.

“Err… Let me check my schedule.” Donghae said while taking out his cellphone and check on his schedule.

“Come on, oppa. Don’t play a fool with me. I know your schedule isn’t in your phone instead, your manager has all Super Junior’s schedule.” Yuri said and glared at him which made him shocked.

“Yah! What’ve gotten into you? You usually like jokes. But today I played jokes, you just hate it.” Donghae asked while slightly shaking Yuri’s shoulder since she wasn’t looking at Donghae. He knew Yuri liked jokes very much. But today she just hated it. He hoped he knew what was going on with her. She seemed so depressed today. Was it because of Siwon?

Finally, Yuri laid her gaze back to Donghae once more. “Finish checking your schedule through your cellphone?” Yuri smiled bitterly. She forced a smiled since she didn’t want Donghae to feel unhappy because she wasn’t in her mood today. She was depressed by all sorts of one-day date thing. She was making decision that should she attend the wedding party or not. If she don’t showed up, Kiseop will probably think that she was still mad at him. But she still loves him. Seeing the one that you love the most marrying with the other instead of you, you will feel like he just stabbed a sharp knife into your heart or he torn your heart into pieces. Yuri was feeling exactly like that.

Donghae snapped his finger in front of Yuri which successfully brought her back to earth. “I called my manager just now when you were in your own deep thought and he said that I don’t have any schedule tonight. So, what do you want from me?” He sang the song by Adam Lambert which made Yuri laughed since he was doing some weird dance along the singing.

“Err.. Oppa, actually I was thinking of going a one-day date together with you tonight.” Yuri lied. Actually she did not lie to him. She just did not tell him that they are going to the wedding party as their one-day date. She knew Donghae would gladly accept but she felt like she used him for her own purpose. ‘Should I tell him? It’s not a big deal anyways.’ Yuri thought as Donghae was once again trying to pull her out of her own world.

“Oppa, actually I’m going to a wedding party tonight. The groom was my ex-boyfriend. He invited me to his wedding party. I think I should bring my date and show off to him that I can live even without him. So would you accept my invitation?” Yuri blurted everything out in just 30 seconds, without taking a breath. Yuri felt comfortable after telling Donghae the truth behind the one-day date and as expected, Donghae gladly accepted the invitation.

“Yuri-ah, don’t worry. I will go together with you. We’re BBF right?” Donghae said while put his arm around Yuri’s shoulder. But deep inside his heart, he still couldn’t forget about their first met, at the park near SMNH Media. But he knew he has no chance anymore. He will keep the feelings deep inside his heart, not to let anyone knows about that. ‘Lee Donghae, start from this moment, Yuri is your BBF!’ Donghae thought as he smiled bitterly to himself.

It was already 3.30 in the noon and Yuri still browsing in her closets. Yuri and Donghae went back to Yuri’s house which was located near the wedding venue. Finally, she turned her head around and took out a dress, it looked so nice and high-class but Donghae was able to see that the dress have been in this closets for like few years since there was dust on the dress. “Yuri-ah, when is the first time you wear this dress?” Donghae asked as he raised his brows.

“Err…” Yuri found it was hard for her to answer since she already forgot when the first time she wore it was. “I think the first time I wore it was during my high school graduation party.” She was unsure. “I wore it once then I put it in my closets until now.” Yuri then added. Donghae looked at Yuri, felt a little bit irritated. “You have only one dinner dress?” Donghae asked.

“Yes! I’m a loyal one.” Yuri said arrogantly.

“This isn’t anything you should proud of. Yuri-ah, you’re a girl, or a woman. You should’ve liked the others. They shop whenever they want to, whenever there’s a need. But you, do you remember when’s the last time you went shopping?” Donghae asked curiously.

“Oppa, I did not like to waste money on something that are not important especially on fashion. After I debuted, I’ll have many nice clothes to wear. What for I buy?” Yuri asked Donghae back and he nodded slightly, agreeing what Yuri said.

“Okay then. But this dress is totally out of your fashion style. I’ll get you a new one.” Donghae said as he grabbed Yuri’s hand and dragged her out of her house.

“Oppa, don’t waste money.” Yuri stopped her tracks.

“I’m not going to buy it, but rent it for you.” Donghae smiled widely. Yuri titled her head but she followed where Donghae led her to. After 10 minutes, Donghae finally stopped his tracks and Yuri did so. “Pick a cloth. I will rent it for you, my beautiful princess.” Donghae said while letting Yuri’s hand. Yuri was now immersing inside all beautiful dinner dresses. She was bewildered. She didn’t see this kind of dress before. She finally found out that how out-dated she was.

“Oppa, I want this!” She finally picked one.

“Well, Missy. Let’s go inside to the fitting room and see which size fitted you.” The salesgirl said.

“I don’t need a try. This size might be perfect for me.” Yuri said, rejecting the salesgirl.

“Yuri-ah, go and see if there’s other clothes that you want to. I will do the renting procedures.” Donghae said while pushing Yuri to the corner of the shop. Yuri gladly agreed and stayed at where she was, admiring how amazing the dresses were.

On the other hand, “Excuse me, I would like to purchase this.” Donghae said politely to the salesgirl. After 10 minutes of admiring, Yuri finally found out that looking at the dresses without purchasing it actually was boring. She decided to walk out of the shop and looked for something to eat since her stomach was protesting for food. When she stepped out of the shop, Donghae was standing in front of her. Left hand with the dress that they ‘rented’ few minutes ago and his right hand with food. “Oppa, you can read my mind?” Yuri asked curiously.

“I saw your hands were hugging your stomach just now. I bet you’re hungry, so I went out and got some food for you.” Donghae smiled widely as he handed Yuri the food.

“Oppa, you’re like a real oppa for me. Always take care of me.” Yuri said while chewing on the food in . Donghae smiled bitterly when he heard Yuri said that. He knew that the 0.01% chance was gone now.

“I will do anything for you as long as you like.” Donghae mumbled but it was loud enough for Yuri.

“Oppa, kumawo!” Yuri said while locked her arms in Donghae’s.

“Yuri-ah, what if I tell you there are paparazzi behind us and taking photos? You might be on the headlines tomorrow and you will gain a lot of antis before you debut.” Donghae asked, obviously teasing Yuri.

“Oppa, do you think I care? You disguised yourself and I think even Super Junior members couldn’t recognize you.” Yuri back. They then went back to Yuri’s house and a whole bunch of women were already sat on the sofa and waiting for Yuri to come home.

“Noona! Finally you guys came!” Donghae said greeted at them. Yuri was shocked. “Yuri-ah, they’re the coordination noonas. They’re here to transform you from a little girl to a mature woman.” Donghae said while leading the all the coordi noonas to Yuri’s room.

“Noona, it’s already 4.30. Please make it fast but must be pretty. Thank you.” Donghae smiled widely and bowed to them.

After like 1 hour and 30 minutes, Yuri totally transformed. She looked mature and prettier. Actually the coordi noonas didn’t put much make up on her face, just light make up. But she still looked stunned with just light make up.

The elegant dress was sequined all over. It was rich Champaign colour brought out the best features in her. It hung beautifully, words can’t even describe. It was strapless, which showed off her collarbones and her petite shoulders.

“Yuri, you looked so beautiful with this dress.” Donghae stunned at her beauty.

They left Yuri’s house after Donghae changed.

-TBC-