12

Three-In-One

Yuri’s P.O.V

Today was Lauren’s ninth filming for the Hello Baby show. But this was my first time bringing her there and stayed with her at the filming location. Lauren and I straight away went to the filming location to join the others since we were late. After 30 minutes, we reached YangJu, their fifth filming location. I didn’t know why we came here for filming. Although I’m a pure Korean, but I didn’t know where YangJu is. I didn’t know what so nice about YangJu. But since it was the PD’s choice, Lauren and I just went there and got ready for the filming.

Actually we weren’t late, MBLAQ were later than us. But since they are the Appas of the show, the PD didn’t even bother to scold them. ‘UNFAIR!’ I thought. I bet if Lauren and I were later than the idols, I’m sure that the fierce PD-nim is going to eat us alive.

“APPA!” Lauren called out and running towards the tall, short hair guy. I bet he is Seungho since he is the closest to Lauren in Hello Baby.

“Lauren-ah. You’re here already? Sorry, we’re late.” Seungho said while bowing to the staffs, the rest of the MBLAQ members just followed what he did since he was the leader of the group and they should pay respect to the staff. “Appa, should we start now?” The little guy, Leo asked Thunder.

“PD-nim, should we start now?” Thunder asked the PD-nim.

I wasn’t really care what they were doing as long as they didn’t hurt my Lauren. I admitted that I’m very protective to Lauren. I wouldn’t let anyone hurt her, that’s why although I wasn’t paying any attention to what they were doing together, but I still kept my eyes on Lauren in case something bad happened to her.

“Lauren-ah, who is she? Where’s your appa?” Seungho asked Lauren.

“She is my unnie. My parents went back to Canada last week. So unnie is here to take care of me.” Lauren answered him. I can’t believe that a 4 year old girl can explain something clearly to the elder. My eyes widened as Lauren answered his question. ‘Why didn’t I know that she is good in explaining?’ I questioned myself.

“Miss, you shouldn’t sit there. You’re disturbing them.” A staff said to me.

“What? I just sat here quietly and yet, you said I’m disturbing them?” I questioned her back.

“You should sit behind the camera instead of in front of the camera, unless you want to film the show together with Lauren. But you have no chance. Since you’re ugly, and your body is not that good, see your belly, so fat! OMG!  For me, if you wanted to film a show or something, you should use a mask and cover up your face. No one can recognize you.” She whispered.

“WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME? DID I SAID OR DO ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU? I DIDN’T RIGHT? AND I DON’T EVEN CARE IF I AM ABLE TO FILM A SHOW OR NOT!” I said and stormed out.

“What’s going on?” Seungho asked the staff.

I just walked on the busy street, not knowing where I was going. I totally forgot about Lauren who was now in the filming location with the five guys, 2 children and some staffs. I probably didn’t want to go back there since I didn’t want to see the staff. I didn’t want to argue anymore. I knew that no matter what I said to them, it will all be my fault, so I didn’t bother go back there and do my explanation.

‘You’re ugly, and your body is not that good, see your belly, so fat!’This statement kept repeating in my mind. I was still walking on the busy street, alone.

“Yuri-noona?” Someone called me from behind. I didn’t bother to turn and face him. Since he was calling me noona, maybe he is Mir or Thunder.

“Noona!” He called me once again. This time, I turned around and saw none other than Kiseop.

“Kiseop-ah, what’re you doing here?” I asked him.

“I was trying my wedding suit in there.” He said and pointed to a boutique named Jane’s Wedding Boutique.

“Oh, preparing for you wedding? Where’s your wife?” I asked. I knew that I asked a silly question. Of course he is preparing for his wedding! ‘Pabo Yuri!’ I thought.

“Eunmin is still in there. You know, women want a perfect wedding. So I will give everything she wants to her.”

‘I wish I’m the one who is trying on my wedding dress inside together with you.’ I thought.

“Kiseop-ah, I need to go now. I will be punctual to your wedding.” I added before I left and back to the place that I considered HELL!

“Okay. Noona, be careful. Do you want me to send you there?” He asked.

“No, thank you.” I said.

‘He has changed a lot. He is now caring and kind. I hope he is still available for me to grab!’I mentally talked to myself which made me looked like a madman since I was doing different expressions on my face.

“Finally, you’re back!” PD-nim said to me. I shiver a bit since he sounded very bad.

“Yes. Why?” I asked.

“Today’s filming cancel!” PD-nim said and all of us in the room’s eyes widened.

“Why?” Seungho asked.

“I don’t have any mood to continue anymore, thanks to this little missy.” PD-nim said while pointing at me.

“What did I do wrong?” I asked.

“Why you yelled to our staff? Do you know that she is my daughter? Do you know how rude to yelled at an innocent girl like her unreasonable?” He asked me.

“Unreasonable? Are you sure? Did you ask her what happened just now? What did she said to me? You’ll find out who is more unreasonable!” I yelled at him.

“Okay then. If you continue to be like this, Lauren will withdraw from the show. Do you want that to happen?” He asked me.

“Are you threatening me right now? Do you know that I can sue you?” I asked him.

“Everyone, I declare that Lauren will withdraw from our show. She’s not going to film the next few episodes. You two can leave now.” He said while pointing to the exit.

“Let’s go, Lauren. Do you really want to be on this show?” I asked Lauren who was now unwilling to go.

“Unnie, let’s go. Although I really wanted to be on this show, but I support you!” She said while pulling my hand, signaling me to leave.

“Thank you, Lauren.” I said.

“Missy, I will try to talk to the PD-nim. I think he would let Lauren come back again if.” Seungho said to me.

“Never mind. Since Lauren is going to school every weekdays, I think withdraw from the show is good for her.” I said.

“I will still try.” Seungho said, ignoring me.

*************************************************************************************************************

I slammed the door behind me after Lauren and I entered the dorm. Kevin and Eli who were sitting on the sofa watching show, jumped from the sofa in shock.

“Noona, are you okay?” Kevin asked.

“I’m. No worry.” I said and smiled to him.

“Yah! Why are you home so early? I thought you said that you and Lauren wouldn’t have dinner with us tonight.” Eli asked.

“First, yah is not suitable for a dongsaeng to address a noona. Second, something happened at the filming, so we just came back.” I answered him.

“Never mind. We haven’t cooked any food yet. Should we four go out and have our dinner together?” Kevin suggested.

“US TOO!” Someone screamed from outside. I went and opened the door, revealed all the Infinite and Super Junior members.

“We can’t, especially with you guys” I said.

“Wae?” Leeteuk asked.

“Noona is right! We can’t! Since you both groups are very popular now. Who could we eat with you guys? If you guys come together, we will end up eating nothing!” Kevin said.

“Because our sunbaenims’ fans will be chasing you guys. But we four need to run together also.” Eli added.

“I don’t care. I just want to have dinner with you guys.” Myungsoo said.

“Exactly. We can disguise ourselves, no one would recognize us.” Woohyun said.

“Yea! Let’s go meet up Uncle Billy!” Sungmin said.

“Uncle Billy? Who is he?” I asked.

“You will know later.” Eunhyuk said while pulling my left arm since my right hand was attached to Lauren’s.

“Shouldn’t you guys disguise yourself first?” I asked them.

“We no need to! I told Uncle Billy that we’ll be there in 15 minutes. He said he will get everything ready for us.” Leeteuk yelled.

“Let’s go!” Sunggyu yelled.

I saw him with his group mates standing outside my dorm. He didn’t even bother to talk to me anymore. I felt he stabbed a knife in my heart. My heart hurt, a lot. We’ve no eye-contacting since the last time I saw him. He has been ignored any eye-contact with me lately. I didn’t know why, but I also didn’t bother to ask him.

‘I hope you understand me, and also my feelings.’I thought.

Author’s Note:

HELLO! How was this chapter?

Sorry if it was bored and lame.

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for my grammar mistakes.

Enjoy!