007

Score 2:1 [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohyun's POV - 

"I'm going now," I announced to my parents who were in the living room. "Alright honey, make sure to get back home before it gets too dark!" my dad said in response. I put on my shoes and went out the door. My friends were waiting in front of my house. "Let's go!" Chenle exclaimed as he linked arms with me. 

There was a winter festival set up today at the park and Renjun insisted on all of us going. It was the week before December started, which meant it was the week before things started getting hectic. "We need to have fun now because after this we won't be free up until winter break!" Haechan told the rest of us as he pointed to himself and Renjun. 

The park wasn't far from my house, so we made it in a matter of five minutes. "Wow, everything looks so pretty," I said in amazement. The boys scanned the whole park and nodded their heads in agreement. "What should we do first?" I asked them.

"Let's get some food!" Daehwi said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest food stand with the rest of the boys following behind us. We got some corndogs and tteokbokki to go with it. We decided to settle down at a table and ate before we did anything else.

"There's going to be some dance performances today, so we have to see them!" Haechan told us as he took a bite of his food. We just nodded our heads as we continued to eat. Once we were done eating we got up and decided to look around the festival. There were many booths set up with different things to show. 

"Look, that booth is doing a magic trick," Chenle pointed out. We walked over and observed the act. The person was showing us a trick with a deck of cards. The man took out all the K's in the deck and managed to change them into a card that someone picked out. Magic tricks never really amused me, but this one was just shocking.

"Wow, that's crazy," I said once the trick was over and we were walking to another booth. Haechan nodded his head, "Yeah. I didn't expect much, but that was just amazing....." he said still in shock. We were walking when I heard someone call out my name.

"Seohyun!"

We turned around and found Jaemin and Jeno at a distance behind us. We stopped in place as the two walked over to us. "Hey guys," Jaemin said as he waved at the boys. "What's up," Renjun said as he did some sort of handshake greeting with Jaemin. 

"What brings you guys here?" Jeno asked us. 

"Just hanging out. Might as well do it now, before midterms start drowning us," Hachan responded with a sigh. Jaemin and Jeno nodded their heads understanding what Haechan meant. "What about you guys?" Renjun asked.

"Same here. We heard about the festival and thought 'why not check it out'. We have nothing better to do," Jaemin told us. We just nodded our heads in response. "Oh, how's Jisung doing?" Jeno asked me. 

"A whole lot better," I told him. "I guess the food we made helped him," Jaemin said with a laugh. Jeno laughed as well as I smiled and nodded my head, "I guess."

"You guys made food together?" Daehwi asked as he pointed to me and Jeno. "Yeah, Jeno and I came to visit Jisung, but he was sleeping so we stayed and helped Seohyun cook," Jaemin told the boys. 

"Ahhhh......" Haechan said as he nodded head. He had this cheeky smile and looked at me and I instantly knew what was running through his mind. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, I knew that he wasn't going to let this go and tease the hell out of me later on. "Mind if you hang with you guys?" Jeno asked us. 

"No, that's fine. The more the better," Chenle said as he nudged me. 

We continued to walk around, with Jeno and Jaemin. We stopped at certain booths to try out some food that they were giving out for free. Some were giving out rice cakes and mochi, while others had European chocolates. "Wow this is good," Jeno said putting the chocolate in his mouth. 

The booths were all so attractive that we would take a few steps ahead and then be stopped by the next booth. The current booth we were at had homemade bonnets. "I bet you'd look adorable with this on," Jeno said as he put a bonnet on my head. He looked at me and smiled, "Cute!"

I couldn't help but blush a bit with the sudden attention from Jeno. "Thanks...." I shyly told him as he took the bonnet off my head. "It does look nice on you," Haechan said as he gave me a wink. 

"What's with that crowd?" Chenle asked, pointing at the sudden crowd of people gathering around not too far from where we were. "Why don't we check it out?" Jaemin suggested. We all looked at each other and nodded our heads. We walked towards the crowd, making our way closer to the middle.

"Oh! It's a performance!" Haechan exclaimed. There were a few boys in the center getting ready to do something. 

"Make some noise!!!!" one of the boys screamed. Everyone cheered and the music started. The boys in the center started dancing, which hyped the crowd up. Every time they did a certain move the crowd went wild. The crowd were cheering and was slowly getting rowdy, that it started getting a bit physical. I guess some people got too excited that some accidentally bumped into others. 

As I was watching the performance coming to an end I felt a nudge on the waist. Someone from behind shoved me a bit by accidentally elbowing the side of me. I lost balance and was about to fall when a pair of hands caught me. "Are you alright?" Jaemin asked as he helped me back up. I nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter