ch. oo7

One Last Chance

This chappie maily focuses on minstal because i think i remember some comments wanting more of their moments. But there will also be Taeteuk adn WooU. Maybe just not as much. 


 

As Minho tried to push pass Yuri, she fainted. She threw her body towards Minho's making sure not to drop the baby.

Minho in reflex, caught Yuri by the waist and put her body weight on his, while helping with the bbaby a little. 

He shook her furiously wanting to know if she was feigning it. Seconds passed by and there was still no response. So all Minho could do was bring Yuri into the house and lay her on the couch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho hauled Yuri off the ground, and placed her gently on the sofa inside their house, not wanting to hurt the baby. He so wanted to go look for Krystal, but he didn't knwo what could happen to the baby, if he just left him there with Yuri, who fainted. He decided to go online, and buy a baby's playpen for it. Next time if the same thing happens, he can just leave the baby inside the playpen. He orderd a simple looking playpen, where he could add the baby's toys and it can give room for the baby to sleep if he gets tired. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiZVcZFGVybtEHoig7z79

The playpen was gonna arrive in 2-3 days. He walked back out to the living room, filling a cup of water for himself. He faced Yuri, who still had the baby in her embrace. I hope she can find someone who can really take care of her in the future. He knew it wasn't right for him to abandon Yuri. But what can he do? The one who he loves is Krystal. And he can take the child from Yuri if she wanted, so she didn't have to worry about him. Sure he can stay with her, and pretend to be a happy father for his child. But he still wasnt sure if the baby was his. He still didn't trust Yuri about the DNA test. He grabbed a sisscor from the cabinet, wanting to cut off a strand of the baby's hair, since he lost the one he stole. 

He walked over to the sleeping baby, and as he was about to take a snip of the baby's hair, Yuri's eyes opened up. She looked at the sisscor near her baby's hair, and then back at Minho. She slapped his hand away and embraced the baby protectively in her arms.

What were you doing?

I-. Minho was speechless. How was he gonna say this to Yuri. If he said this straight out like all the other times, she might intervene with him finding the truth. 

I was getting rid of a piece of gum in the baby's hair. 

Yuri scoffed. Gum? She looked down at the baby's hair, checking it. Where?

Oh. Um. I cut it off already. 

Yuri put her hand up. SHe faced Minho minutes later and there were trails of tears running down her face. 

Stop lying. There was no gum. You just wanted to do steal his hair and do another DNA test.

I dont kn ow what your talking about. He set down the pair of sissors at the table.

YOU DONT BELIEVE ME!! YOU DONT TRUST ME! WHY WUD I LIE ABOUT MY OWN BABY'S FATHER?? IM NOT SO DESPERATE AS TO FRAME AN INNOCENT MAN WITH THE BABY. ESPECIALLY NOT IF HE HAS A WOMAN HE LOVES!!! 

Minho sat down next to Yuri. He put both his hands on her shoulder and reached a thumb to the dropping tears. 

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have suspected you. 

You should be. You know me better than i know myself MInho. She put her hand onto Minho's and made him look at her. 

Your right. You would never do something so evil. The only reason i fell for you was because of your good natured personality. 

I know clearly you don't love me anymore. But i still love you. And i hope we can provide a happy family for our baby. She said in bettween sniffles. 

I won't give you any false hopes by telling you i might fall for you in the future. The woman i love for now and until whenever is Krystal. I don't want to give her up. But i would try to create a happy family with you. But whether it would be a happy family or one full of problems and saddness, i dont know. All i could say right now is. I will try to accept this family. 

Thank you. Yuri replied weakly, and layed her head on Minho's chest. Inside, she was hurting and her heart was being shredded. She knew he didn't love her anymore. But she still loved him. And she would do anything to make him stay with her. She snuggled closer to Minho, and Minho wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and layed his head on her head. 

~~~~~~~~~WEEKS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho was out on the streets alongside Yuri, pushing the stroller. They looked like a young happy family in other people's eyes. They had smiles on their face, and Minho grasped Yuri's hand in his. Nobody would've thought they had any problems. And they didn't. Well for these two weeks they didnt. Not until Minho found Krystal. While Yuri was sleeping at night, he would go out and search around for information of Krystal. But it was as if she disappeared from the world. No one heard from her or of her. Not even IU. He never would've thought they would meet the way they did.

Tonight, was one of those nights, where he was overly tired, and decided to go to sleep early with Yuri. As he was falling asleep, he looked back over to the closet full of Krystal's clothes. It hadn't been touched for so long. He remembered when Krystal would go out for shopping, she would be the most happiest girl. She was so sweet and happy, unlike her usual self. As these memories flooded his mind, his eyes slowly closed, and he fell asleep. 

At around 5 am. He heard rustles, but wasn't sure if it was just his dreaming, but he opened his eyes a crack anyways. As he opened his eyes, he saw Krystal with a duffel bag, packing the clothes in her wardrobe. 

Feeling someone stare at her back, she whipped her head around at the couple sleeping on the bed. More tears rolled down her eyes, as she saw Yuri cuddle closer to Minho, and he put an arm around her. 

She quickly shoved her clothes into the duffel bag, and stepped out of the house. Waiting outside for her, was a somewhat short yet muscular man. She gave him a weak smile as he got off his sports car, and went over to help her with the huge duffel bag.

Thanks Jonghyun.

Anything for you, beautiful. He gave her his most charming smile, and it made her smile wider. She saw the red in her eyes, and lifted a thumb to caress her cheeks. 

Were you crying again?

Hehehe. Is it that obvious? She rubbed her eyes roughly, trying to rid herself of any tears.

Stop. Jonghyun grabbed her wrist, stopping her from tormenting herself. 

If you want to cry on my shoulder go ahead. Or even if you want to tell me what happened. I'll always be here for you. He layed her head onto his shoulder, and tears started to drip rapid down onto his shirt. 

He dropped the duffel bag onto the floor, and brought his hand to her back, embracing her into a hug. 

In the midst of all the crying, he saw the door open of the hosue Krystal just stepped out of.

A young man with broad shoulders stepped onto the porch, with a glare ready to rip Jonghyun into shreds.

Krystal. Jonghyun patted shoulders lightly, and pointed to Minho. When their eyes met, Jonghyun felt heartbroken though Krystal never rejected him yet. Nor did she know of Jonghyun's feelings. He could tell from the way Krystal and Minho looked at each other, they still loved the other. Jonghyun felt like there was nothing that can break their link as he watched the ex lovers. 

Minho walked down the steps, and down the little path. He stopped halfway when he saw Krystal kiss Jonghyun on the lips. 

I'll be right back honey. She said sweetly to Jonghyun. She walked over to the Minho, closing their distance and stared at him for a whole few minutes.

I give you my blessings. She clenched her fist as these words spilled from , but manage to form a smile. 

I see you guys are getting along fine. Theres the baby bed, playpen, and you guys even sleep together now. Hhahahaha. I guess you still love her. 

Minho was about to reject her statement, and explain, but Yuri came out too, and walked over next to Minho. Jonghyun seeing an extra person come into the scene, instinclty walked over to Krystal, snaking his arm around her waist, which she didn't resist to. 

Hey honey. Who are these people? He asked Krystal, trying to break the awkwardness between the three. 

Oh. Uh. This is Minho. And she is Minho's wife, Yuri. They even have a baby inside, sleeping. 

Wow. Congratz bro. He shook Minho's hand, and gave a wide grin, knowing he has a bigger chance with Krystal now. He proceeded with shaking Yuri's hands, exchanging grateful smiles. 

And im Jonghyun. Krystal's-

Boyfriend. Krystal cut him off before he can say anything. She wasn't sue what he would say, but it felt safer for her to say their relationship. Yuri's smile brightened more hearing Krystal had now moved on. But Minho's heart sank deeper than before. Not only did his heart feel like it was ripped into shredds, he felt the shredds being set on fire. He was angry, and beyond sad. 

I think we have to go now. We have to catch a plane. Krystal intertwined Jonghyun's hand with her's, and dragged him back down the path, towards their car. Jonghyun grabbed the duffel bag from the ground,a dn opened the door for Krystal, before walking to the drivers seat, and drive away. 

Minho could only watch as the love of his life drives off with another man, she claimms is his boyfriend. His brows furrowed, as he remembered Yuri's existence beside him. Yuri walked into the house, with Minho faling behind. They went back to bed, but Minho wasn't able to sleep. The kiss Krystal and Jonghyun shared kept replaying in his mind. Krystal was the one who initiated it too. He was always teh one who initiated the kisses they shared. And what plane? Were they going to leave Seoul? He waited until he heard Yuri snoring lightly, and got up, asking for help from some of his men to look  for Krystal. And to find out who Jonghyun was. 

Krystal. I miss you. He whispered, as he fished through the memoried they shared again in a hidden box underneath the bed. 

In the car, Krystal's tears were constantly falling and these rpoved to Jonghyun that the kiss they had just now didn't mean anyting. He continued to hand her tissues as she blew her nose into it.

Sorry for dragging you into it Jonghyun. Especially the kiss. But there was nothing else i could do. I know you don't see me as more than a sister, so don't mind the kiss. Jonghyun struggled mentally as to whether he should confess to Krystal right now, or just forget about his love towards her. He decided to tell her.

Krystal. He caressed her cheeks again, and made her look into his eyes. I love you Krystal. Not sisterly love. But the way a man loves a woman. I know your not ready to give up on Minho, but im willing to wait for you. I want to be your new reason to live. To smile. To laugh. I will wait for that day. He gave her a gentle smile, which led Krystal to smiling too.

Thank you Jong. But-

Like i said  will wait for you. So no need to say anyhting else. And what was catching a plane about? Are we traveling?

Well. If you want to. But i have no money for travelling. 

Hehehehe. Don't worry about that. I'll settle it for you. Just get your stuff ready. We're going to Japan.

Chinchaa?? Wahhh!! Thank you Jong. I really wanted to go there for the longest time. Thank you Jong!! She engulfed him with an overly warm hug,and he chuckled at her reaction. Since she left Minho, she was really different. Well at least towards Jonghyun she is. She was chilidhs around him. Initiative, and never gave attitude to him. Or maybe because it was Jonghyun who saved her when she was just about to end ehr life. 

She still remembered that day. She had run recklessly all over the places, and as she was about to un over by a car, Jonghyun was there and pulled her back in time. Though they were strangers then, they started to get to know each other more, since Jonghyun was a man no one can reject. He was charming, funny, and perfect. Well most people would think of him as perfect. But she never felt anything more towards him other than sisterly love. 


I know i said there would also be taeteuk and small Woou moments but i felt this chapter was already too long to fit the other's. so next update would be mostly taeteuk and little woou. subscirbe and comment :D