ch. oo3

One Last Chance

Its been a few days since Minho and Yuri met again. Everyday, Yuri would make up some kind of excuse so Minho would go over to her and her baby. Minho tried his hardest to endure the annoyane he felt towards Yuri. Everytime he was having a good time with Krystal, she would come along and destroy it. He wanted to go on a date with Krystal today since he noticed that Krystal didn't seem to be cheerful these days. Krystal walked out of the room slowly, not really excited to go on this date. Sure she missed Minho. But Minho still never took the initiative to tell her about Yuri/ He probably still thinks that Krystal know Yuri as one of his friend's wife, beacuse thats what he used in his explanation. He told Krystal that Yuri was in a not so good condition financially and is trying to help out as much as possible since she was his friend's wife. That was the only excuse he could come up with so he didn't need to tell Krystal the truth. Plus, Krystal would get suspicious if he never explained what happened that night at the restaurant with Yuri.

Minho took Krystal's hand excitely and gave her a big smile, only to be returned with  a frown. She didn't bother hiding her discontent today. Minho was always leaving her side to go to Yuri now. Krystal was happy about the fact that Minho cares about the child. But the child wasn't hers. The child wasn't her and Minhos. It was Minho's and another woman. They were supposed to marry sooon too.  Krystal even shook Minho's hand off of her's causing a pout to form on Minho's face. But he just got ignored as Krystal was already out the door, standing next to his car waiting impatiently for him to open it. He frowned at their sudden distance in the realtionship. They had never been so far away apart mentally. Not even before they became lovers. At least they would have fun bickering with each other every day. 

On the whole date, Minho was trying his best to cheer Krystal up.  He even began to aegyo which doesn't normally happen. But Krystal always shook it off and gave him a look before turning away from him to walk ahead. He gave it his all today. but Krystal's nonchalant attitude is gettting him more annoyed by the second. It was almost night now, and Minho decided to go to the same beach he and Krystal first shared a kiss. Ironically, Krystal was also ignoring him that day.

He stopped the car, and as Krystal got out, she inhaled a big gush of fresh air. And then exhaled slowly, trying to ease the stress she has been feeling these past few days. She walked down to the shore, benting over to look at the shells that were in the sand. She started touching one with her finger, but stopped as she hear's Minho foot step not far from her. She waited for him to say something and he finally did.

Krystal. Do yuo remember this place?

No. I dont. Truthfully, Krystal remembered. I mean how can she forget. This is one of the most memorable places. It was where the two of them first shared a kiss. She just didn't want to admit it. She didn't even know if Minho remembered this as the place where they first shared a kiss. Or a memory him and Yuri shared when they were together in the past. 

Krystal's answer broke Minho's heart. Was i the only one who remembered that day? That moment? That kiss? Am i the only one trying for this relationship? He felt more annoyed as these questions swarmed his head. How can Krystal forget this place, where they first shared a kiss. It wasn't his first kiss, since his first kiss was with Yuri, but he felt like it was his first. The kiss they had conveyed so many hidden feelings of love, care, and values of importance. It wasn't even the same with Yuri. He thought he loved Yuri. But the kiss, as he compared tehe two of them, it became clear. There were no sparks flying when  Yuri and him shared it. There were no signs of feelings except lust. There was no love. That was the difference. Are you being truthful Krystal? He finally snapped out of his thoughts.

Why should i lie? 

I dont know. But you always say the opposite. Like the time when we were at this beach. We shared that kiss. But you still kept saying you hated me. But you actually love me. He smiled as he remembered the pout Krystal gave when their lips separated. But it quickly turned into another frown.

Well believe what you want then.  At least he remembered the kiss we shared she thought. She too had other kisses before this, but she too felt as if its really her first. It was the first time she felt true emotions through the kiss.It was the first kiss that didn't represent a sign of lust. 

Can yuo just tell me why your feeling so down? You've been acting like such a these days.

These words hurt both of them. Minho never thuoght he would convey it this way, but whats done is done. Krystal never thuoght Minho would call her a . He had always showered her with love and kind words. 

I dont want to. It has nothing to do with you.

What do you mean it has nothign to do with me. We're getting married soon. Im your fiance right now. 

Well we can always change that. Besides i might change my mind about marrying you. Maybe one day we will feel we're not meant for each other.

How many times do i gotta tell you. Your my babe. My only love. My most important person in this world. It won't change. Ever.

And how many times doi gotta tell you that the future can't be predicted. Nobody knows whats gonna happen next. You probably felt the same way when you were with Yuri years ago.

Wh-what? Minho got confused with Krystal's sudden spoken words. You knew about me and Yuri in the past?

Yeh i do. In fact. I overheard the whole conversation you guys shared behind that restaurant. The baby you guys had together. I never would've thought you'd lie to me about it though. You can't just tell the truth? I even know about all those nights you going over to her house to take care of her and the baby. And even the family pictures as your phone wallpaper.

What aer you talking about? My phone wallpaper? Minho took his phone out and unlocked it, just to see Yuri's smiling face close to the camera and both him and the baby were sleeping. Minho immediately delted it. And turned back to Krystal with a surprised expression. Krystal i never knew that was my wallpaper. I lied to you because i didnt want to hurt you about this. I didnt want you to leave me because of this. I dont want to lose you. I didn't take that picture. Nor did i set it as my wallpaper.

How do you expect me to believe you after all those lies you've fed me. How would i know if you didn't take the picture and didnt set it as your wallpaper. Plus your just being selfish right now. You can't just keep the three of us. You have choices to make. Yuri and the baby? Or me? I never wanted to asked that question. I never wanted to hear you pick. I wanted you to care for Yuri and the baby if it was your fault. But i can't handle my feelings any longer. I thought i could. But i acnt.

Krystal. I--... Can you lemme think about it? Minho really didn't want to lose kRystl and was trying to drag out the time. But he didn't want to lose the baby either if it was his. He needed time to think it through. 

Minho. I'll help you choose just to make your life easier. Go back to Yuri and the baby. They need you more than i do. I dont want to see them suffer. Nor do i want to see U suffer. It'll be the best way out. 

K-Krystal. Please dont do this. You know i can't live without you. I cant. Id rather die than let you go. 

Minho. Shh. Krystal hushed Minho by landing a finger on his lips. Im giving you the easy way out. Appreciate it instead of trying to make things harder. I'll move out as soon as possible so Yuri can move in with you. Don't worry. I'll stay away from your life frrom this moment on. 

Minho just stared down at Krystal who was now giving a sad bitter gentle smile. She wanted to leave with her best smile, but that obvious wasn't possible as tears were threatening to spilll from her eyes. She turned away from him just in time as the first tear splatter into the sand below them. She walked slowly up to the car and went inside waiting for Minho to drive them home. She hid her face with the hoodie she is wearing so Minho don't see her tears. Cheer up Krystal. Remember what Taemin said. If you have to leave him, hes not the other half. You just have to wait for the right person to show up. You and Minho don't belong to each other. Minho and Yuri does. And their baby belong to them. Its the link they share. You and Minho don't share a link. You will definitely be able to find your true soul mate later on in life. Hwaiting! Her tears seemed to slow down as her own words of encouragement worked.

Minho soon got back into the car and looked at the mirror to check on Krystal who was no longer sitting beside him. Her hoodie covered her face, and Minho didn't know waht he should do at this point. He needs to make a decision before him and Krystal have to fully cut off all ties. He has to choose between the baby or Krystal. Better yet. He had to know if they baby was truly his. He never knew if Yuri was lying. As the car stopped in front of their house, Krystal got up and went straight into the bathroom, leaving Minho alone in the living room. He decided to take this chance and go to Yuri's.  

Yuri was surprised to see Minho at the door, and had come on his own will. She eagerly invited him in and went to get him a drink. Minho quickly swiped a piece of hair off the baby and quickly hid it inside his pockets. Yuri thought she noticed Minho's sudden action but shook it off. She suddenly remembered about the fake DNA test she did. She took it out from a neaerby shelf and handed it over to Minho.

Here. The DNA test

Thanks. Minho decided to go home first and then read it. He wasn't even sure that this wasn't a fake DNA test. He then gets up and leaves their house. But with much effort since Yuri was trying all her best to make him stay. He finally managed to peel Yuri off and fast walked back to his car where he drove home fast. He got home and went into the room to see Krystal sleeping on the bed. He argued himself weather to let Krystal see the test with him. He decided to just see the thing himself first before. He slowly unwrapped the string around the button on the envelope and slid his hand inside to clutch the paper. He hesitantly took it out and took another few seconds before finally deciding to look at the result. The paper showed two blood types with almost the same alignment. On the bottom is said the patients name, blood type and that the relationship is father - son. He rested his head on the palm of his hand and mentally cried. He was so absorbed in his own thoughts that he failed to notice Krystal standing behind him on the couch with her eyes glue to the paper/

So he really is your son. The sudden voice interuption cause Minho to jump in shock and attempted to hide the paper. Not that it was of any use now. Krystal had already seen the results. 

Im going to check one more time. Yuri might've forged it herself. 

Stop trying to deny the fact that he's your child. Your destined to be with Yuri. Accept fate.

Fate is always changeable. If my fate is not to be with you, i would change it. I wont let you leave my life.

Theres no need for stubborness anymore. I've already come up to this decision. And i wont change it. I;m going to sleep now. Sleep on the coach from now until i move. We are coounted as "ex" so we should share the same bed.

No. I still want to sleep with you. Why does it matter. We slept together even before we were official. Im not sleeping on the coach. 

Fine then. I'll sleep on the couch. 

Aish. Fine fine. You sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch. Minho was expecting the same thing to happen like the time when they fought over the bed in the hotel room. Or at least them end up sleeping together again. But Krystal didn't even try to fight for the bed. Being the gentleman he is. He didnt want the one he loves to sleep on the couch. So he took it instead. He was planning to just climb back to bed after Krystal had fully slept. 

Krystal walked back to the room and closed the door to go to sleep. Minho waited for about an hour before climbing onto the bed hugging Krystal. He happily smiled as Krstal snuggled closer to the sudden warmth provided. 

I would do anything i can to keep you. If its not you. I dont want them. Gotta be you.  


Long chap that took me ages to finish LOL. anyways ENJOY :D