ch. o14

One Last Chance

~~~~~~Warning~~~~~~~~

Long Chapter Ahead :]


Taeyeon was still fuming as she limped over to her dresser to grab some clothes and banged the bathroom door shut as she walked in. She hopped into the shower, turning on warm water to try to ease her pain and headache. Leeteuk was obviously not feeling any regret nor was he feeling any guilt.

Taeyeon let out a whimper due to pain and the fact that her ity was gone. This wasn't how she expected her first time to be. She imagined it to be sweet, loving, and the most important part. With someone she truly loved. Afterall, she was still a girl. Even if shes a gangster. A person without memories. She was still a girl.

Though Leeteuk kept saying how he loved her and she loved him, she can't feel the love right now. Sure she was attracted to him at first because of his looks, but thats not love.  Taeyeon's whimpers became cries as she sat down in the tub and let the water drench her.

Hearing the cries, Leeteuk slipped on his boxer and pants, then walked over to the bathroom, knocking on it gently.

Taeyeon-ah. He spoke out softly.

Go away! Taeyeon yells. 

I'm not going anywhere until you open the door and i can see you. He answers back stubbornly. 

Then stay out there forever then!

But you can't just lock yourself in the bathroom forever. You still have to eat, sleep, go outside. 

I'm not coming out until i know you left my house. I don't want to see your face again!

Tae-

OUT! Taeyeon hollrs despite feeling a sore throat coming. 

Fine. Just- Just make sure to take care of yourself and rest for todat if it hurts so much. I'lll help you run errands and do the things your supposed to do.

Leeteuk dropped his head in defeat and solemnly walked towards the door.

BAM- Taeyeon makes sure to hear the door closing before opening the door a crack. She scanned her whole room, making sure there was no sight of Leeteuk before coming out. 

She was still wrapped in her towel, and wanted to dress herself inside her room instead of the crammed and heated bathroom. 

Not botheriing to close the door, she threw her towel to the floor and was just about to put on her undergarments when-

I'm glad you finally- Leeteuk was cut off as he saw Taeyeon standing there. . 

Taeyeon's instinct was to grab the towel and threw it at Leeteuk's face. 

I'm sorry!! He apologizes frantically. 

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!?!?!? Taeyeon shouts. 

I- i- i wanted to make sure your okay.

I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!

It's not my fault i dont think you can take care of yourself in this state. 

Taeyeon attempts to hurriedly throw on her clothes, but every little movement caused pain and she whimpered some more. 

She tried holding them  back by biting her bottom lips, but Leeteuk still heard it. 

Are you done dressing? Take your time and don't rush. I wont take the towel off until you tell me its alright to.

Do you think i can still believe you? Taeyeon fumes.

I give you my word. 

Hmph. Taeyeon ignores him and slowly dresses herself, at the same time eyeing Leeteuk to know he didn't take the towel off. 

Done. She said simply and Leeteuk took the towel off his head. 

He watched as Taeyeon limped over to him, in an attempt to push him out the door.

Get. Out,. She stated simply.

Not listening to her, Leeteuk picked her up and carried her to her bed, bridal style. 

What are you doing?!?1 Taeyeon asks in annoyance.

Just relax. He pushed Taeyeon's shoulders as she tried to get up again. 

Then he moved his hand over her stomach and gently started to rub it.

Does this make it feel better?

Make what feel better? 

Your lower - uh- region. 

Taeyeon looked into Leeteuk's eyes and fished out the guilt and sympathy. She started to soften. 

Does rubbing my stomach really make the pain go away? She asks curiously. 

Eh- I'm not sure exactly. Just doing it since it came in my mind.

Taeyeon let out a soft giggle before answering. " Its kay. I'll be better in a day or something. Can you make me some food though?"

Is takeout good enough? Leeteuk jokes, receiving a glare from Taeyeon.

You're expecting me to eat takeout in this state?

I was just kidding! But im telling you now. I dont know how to cook. So whatever i make, you better eat. 

Depends. I won't scarf down something that tastes disgusting.

Leeteuk gives her a cute mehrong before standing up and pulling the blanket over her.

I'll go make it now. Just sleep some more. 

Taeyeon only nodded her head and closed her eyes when she saw him go outside.

________________________________________

Minho ran out of the helicopter, throwing his duffel bag to a random underling and opened his phone.

He attempted to call Krsytal, but of course, she wasn't answering.

Minho groaned in annoyance. Goddamnit. Why can't she be more mature and answer my call! 

Have you ever thought maybe shes too busy having fun with Jonghyun to reply? He questions himself. He only groaned in annoyance one more time before ordering his men to search for them.

Meanwhile, he got into his car and drove off to the hotel. 

Two hours later, he finally received a call.

We've caught trace of her. Shes currently eating at a restaurant called Sake with the man named Jonghyun.

Ugh. Don't mention that man's name to me one more time. Just send me the address.

Already did. 

As if on cue, the minute he said that, Minho's phone let out a beep, signaling a new message.

Good Job. Get back to what you guys were doing.

Understand.

Minho grabbed his keys off the bed and walked to the parking lot. He got into his car and drove to destroy Krystal and Jonghyun's time.

Minutes later, he was outside the Sake restaurant. As he walked in, he saw Jonghyun and Krystal sitting at a booth alll the way at the back of the restaurant. 

A waiter came over to him.

Can i help you sir? The man asked in Japanese.

No. Got a table already. Minho replied with fluent Japanese.

The waiter went back to where he stood before. Minho speed walked over to the end, causing Jonghyun to look up with surprise.

Seeing his shocked expression, Krystal turned back to see what it was. 

Min- 

Before Krystal was able to finish saying his name, Minho grabbed her wrist, dragging her out the restaurant with full force.

Jonghyun tried to hurriedly pay for the sushi, but the waiter came over too slow. By the time he was done and out of the restaurant, Krystal and Minho were out of sight. 

Damnit! Jonghyun yells in distress, kicking the ground at the same time. When he turned the other way and called a taxi, she bumped right into someone.

Oooof. She landed right on top of him, but was quick to stand up. Though alittle embarrassed, she put on her usual bright smile and held her hand out to him.

Anneyeong. Luna imnida. She said with her bright smile.

Confused, Jonghyun took her hand and shook it. Jong-Jonghyun. He stutterd out his name and received a fit of giggles from the girl.

Well goodbye Jonghyun. Sorry about the accident. They bowed to each other and went on their ways.

Jonghyun scratched his head in confusion at the girls overly happy attitude to a stranger. On the other hand, Luna was skipping down the road, Jonghyun's thick wallet visible in her hands as she waved it around. 

What a . She giggles to herself again before walking into the alley and going back home, satisfied with her doings today.

________________________________________

Yah what the hell is your problem??? Krystal yells to Minho as he continued to drag her towards his hotel room. 

He ignored all her screaming and attempt to get away. He quickly slid the room card into the slit and opened the door, throwing Krystal to the bed before locking the door. 

Krystal got right back up and went straight for the door. Of course Minho wasn't going to let her go that easily. 

He punched the wall, hand landing right in front of Krystal and put his other arm on the other side of her face. 

Krystal turned to him in annoyance, but immediately regretted it.

She was immediately lost in his dark brown orbs. 

Stop.Being.Immature. Minho hissed as he moved his face closer and closer to Krystal's.

Krystal let out a scoff. Tch. Who are you to tell me that. I should be saying that to you. You keep ruining my moments with Jonghyun. Were you following me? How did you know i was at that restaurant? And what are you doing in Japan? Wheres Yuri? I bet you guys came to Japan as a family trip huh? Krystal continued to throw questions at Minho, failing to notice his anger about to explode.

CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT YURI? Is there nothing else we can talk about now? All you do is bring in Yuri every single time i take you from Jonghyun. If its not Yuri, your talking about Jonghyun. Do you love that man that much? Minho finally explodes, shocking Krystal.

Why shouldn't i talk about Yuri? Shes your wife. Why can't i talk about Jonghyun? Hes MY Boyfriend now!!

Who allowed him to be your boyfriend?!?!??!

I don't need permission from anyone to pick my boyfriend!

WELL YOU AT LEAST NEED IT FROM ME! I dont care what you say! Jonghyun will not be your boyfriend!

Out of everyone, you have the least right to tell me who i can take as my boyfriend. Who the hell are you to me? A nobody! Why would i have to listen to you?

Cause your mine! Minho continues to shout.

I AM NOT YOURS! CHOI.MINHO. Krystal's voice equally as loud. 

I don't belong to anyone! 

You're my fiance! You're MINE! 

You have a wife!!! And we ended our engagement a long time ago! I am no longer your fiance!

I never ended it. Minho replied in a calm voice.

Wha-what? 

I said. I never ended the engagement, You are still my fiance. 

Are you drunk or soemthing? You are a lawfully wedded husband! How can i still be your fiance?

If i say you are, then you are! 

Stop being selfish. I don't even want to talk to you right now. You make no sense. 

Krystal was about to duck her head and leave his outstretched hands, but he only moved his left hand lower to Krystal couldn't get out. 

Krystal stood back up in annoyance and heaved a sigh. 

What do you want exactly?

I need you to stay in here.

Thats not happening.

If you oppose me any longer. You will regret. I'll make sure of that.

Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Beat me and throw me to feed the dogs? 

No. I'll just ged rid of Jonghyun. That way there will be no one coming after you again. 

You won't dare to.

Wanna bet?

FINE! I'll stay! Just don't bother Jonghyun. Im warning you right now! Krystal jabbed a finger towards Minho.

If you lay a finger on him. If he even lost one strand of hair. It will be the end of you.

Minho only shrugged nonchalantly, but inside his heaert was hurting more than it can. 

Here she was. The love of his life. But shes defending another man and saying she won't let him go if he even lays a hand on Jonghyun. 

Great going Minho. He mutters to himself, watching Krystal make her way to the bed and sat down in irritation.

 


Finally a long chapter after such a long time!!! I was going to add WooU in there too, but then.. The chapter would be humongous. So yeh. Imma leave it for the next chapter. And my school ended!! :D Just have to take regents until the 20th and i'll be officially done for the school year! I hope to update more often with longer updates ^.^ Anticipate it guys!