ch. oo6

One Last Chance

After Jason purchased the guitar, he walked home carrying it carefully, as to not let it damage. The guitar was pink, and there was a pretty butterfly icon etched on the corner of it. He really can't wait to see IU's xpression when she sees the guitar. As he stepped into the house, he saw IU busy watching tv. He snuck behind her, and tapped her shoulder lightly, then duck down under the sofa. He wanted to play with her a little before giving her the present. IU turned around nonchalantly, but when she didn't see anyone behind her, she started getting nervous. I mean, who wouldn't? Out of nowhere something taps you, but you don't see anything around you.

Jason? Her instinct called out.

If its you, don't play games. Your making me nervous. And its not funny. 

When no one was replying to her, she was going to call Jason to come home, and wait until then, but as she was taking one last glimpse, she caught sight of the cowered figure behind the couch. She reached her finger forward, about to tap the man's shoulder. But Jason was a step ahead of her. Right before her finger touched him, he jumped up and shouted "BOOOOOO"!. This scared the living day lights out of IU. She stared at him in shock, and  a tear formed on the edge of her eyes. 

Seeing the tear caused Jason to jump into panic. He walked up to her with the guitar still in his hand. 

Woah. Iu don't cry. It was only a joke.

She just glared at him, and let another tear slip down her face. 

Im reallly sorry. He used his free hand to reach up to her face, wanting to wipe the tear away. But iu slapped it away. 

I. HATE. YOU! She was trying to walk pass him and go back to her room, but Jason grabbed her hand.

Im really sorry IU. i really meant it as a joke. If i scared you im sorry. 

She ripped her hand away and shoved Jason backwards. Because of the sudden impact, he fell to the floor, and the guitar crashed with a loud thud. Instinctly, he grabbed the guitar, peeling the bag off it, and checked it for any signs of damage. When the bag was off, there was wood chipped off, and a few strings that came apart. 

Jason looked at the guitar sadly, and faced IU. His saddness, turned into irritation. This was supposed to be a gift for her. But before he even had a chance to hand it to her, she had broken it. 

YAH! WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR? I ALREADY APOLOGIZED. IT WAS JUST A JOKE AND YET YOU TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY. THIS IS WHY YOUR NOT LOVED OR WANTED. All you do is bring bad luck!!!

These words ripped IU's heart even more. She knew she wasn't loved or wanted. But having the fact be stated to her made more tears rapidly appear and fall down her face onto  the wooden floor under her. 

I know im not loved. I know im not wanted. And i know i can't take a joke. And i know im a misfortune because the last time this happened, i witnessed my parents getting murdered!!!! She ran to her rooom and slammed the door shut, and climbed into bed, pulling the covers over her and crying herself to sleep.

Jason was still currently lying in the same position, not knowing what to say or do. He never knew her parents were murdered. His father always told him that they had to go abroad to make more businesses. And even though it was quite suspicious why they didn't bring IU, he never questioned them. He was always glad that IU was by his side. But if it was true, IU would've told him about it already. She never kept anything from him. There was nothign Wooyoung didn't know about her life. To the day she was born, her favorite food, book, drink, show. To her friends, her favorite place, even her hiding place.  To the people she hated,the people she loved, her crushes, her enemies. So why the hell did he not hear of this from her? When did it happen? Why didn't she tell him? Did she ever tell anyone else? 

Feeeeling utterly guilty, he walked to the kitchen, prepared some food for IU, and placed it on a tray in front of IU's room. Since she didn't respond to his knocks, he could only leave the food at the door, and hope that she would eat it. He stayed in the living room, waiting for the moment IU would come out of her room. But it never came. And soon he felt fatigue wash over him, and fell into a deep slumber. 


Finally an update :D. And readers plz comment. I feel like no ones reading this thuogh i have subscribers. Tell me what you didn't like about it. Tell me what you like about it. Just write update soon or something if your relaly that lazy. And yes. IM desperate. I really want to see some support for my hard work. Your comments drives me to update. 

new story ------>http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/143095/finding-love-b2st-dongwoon-hyunseung-junhyung-kikwang-romance-doojoon

Its a new fanfic with a completely different feeling. its a happy, attempted comedy story. i really hope you guys would support me in that story too.