ch. o12

One Last Chance

JAPAN! Here i come! Krystal shouted out with her arms spread wide at the front of the airport. She and Jonghyun had just gotten off the plane and was currently waiting for a taxi. Jonghyun followed right behind with both his hands carrying a luggage. 

Krystal took out a camera and started taking pictures of everything around her. As she twirled around, and looked through the little camera, she suddenly came face to face with Jonghyun. A really close up face of him.

AHHH! Krystal screamed from shock, and then chuckled to herself, and Jonghyun followed along. 

A taxi arrived, and they hauled their luggages into it before going off to the hotel. Krystal looked out the taxi window like a little kid and continued taking pictures of random things that she sees. She kept laughing and pointing at her camera to Jonghyun and telling him to see what she had taken pictures of. 

If people didn't know, they'd probably thought she was mentally ill and has the an iq of less than 50. Jonghyun continued watching Krystal as she looked out the window in amusement and a smile stretched across his face. 

Minho is so lucky to have your heart. He muttered.

Hnn? Krystal turned back to him and tilted her head. Did you say something?

Uh No No. I was just thinking of where we should eat after we unpack.

Ohh! I want to eat sushi! This is Japan afterall. Their sushi is different from the korean ones. 

Anything for you, My Princess. Jonghyun did the hand gesture like a servant to his princess, and even bowed a little. In the process he hit his head on the front seat, causing Krystal to erupt into laughter.

Jonghyun pouted while rubbing the spot he hit his head. 

Krystal just continued laughing, and then went back to the window. 

This is gonna be one awesome trip. Krystal said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello? Minho answered his phone lifelessly. 

Master. There is a gang whose base is in Japan and they are trying to take over your property. 

Then let them be. I dont care. Minho said nonchalantly.

But they also want to take Krystal's property from her and-

Get me a ticket to Japan this instant. No the ticket.Get me a helicopter right away. I want to arrive in Japan in less than 8 hours. Arrasso?

Yes. I understand. I will go prepare.

And help me check where Krystal is. I want half of the men to be protecting her. 

We had already check up on her, and she herself is also currently in Japan with a man named Jonghyun. They had arrived there less than five hours ago.

the 8 hours. I need to get there in two hours or imma chop you into  pieces. 

I understand.

Minho closed his phone and ran over to his closet, grabbing his duffel bag and throwing some spare clothes in. 

Yuri came out of the bathroom after her shower, and seeing Minho packing, she grew worried.

Minho? Where are you going? She asked nervously.

I have some business to do in Japan. I'l be back soon. Don't worry. He gave a kiss to Yuri's forehead before she can say anything else and bounded out the door.

I will take the kiss as a promise Minho. If you don't come back. Then i'm sure its Krystal's fault. Krystal would never have her happiness either. I believe you. Yuri said to herself as she watch Minho leave her sight. 


Minho meeting Krystal in Japan!!! Oh i think Krystal might be in trouble! Hope you guys liked the update.