ch. oo4

One Last Chance

Since Taeyeon lost all memories of Leeteuk, he vowed to make her remember it. Just like how Minho used to stalk Krystal everyday, Leeteuk is now following Taeyeon everywhere she goes. EVerytime she would meet up with Xiah, anger would rise but he'd still continue watching them. He wanted to make sure Taeyoen was safe. 

Taeyeon had always sensed Leeteuk following her around and deeep deeep inside, she enjoyed it, but she had no clue why. Was it cause her heart never changed even though her memories were lost? Or is it because she just liked the prescence of other people because she gets lonely. Taeyeon decided that it was because she liked the thought of someone caring so much for her. But she'd never accept him. The scenario was just like back then. The goodie good was always keeping an eye on her and she had mistaken it for love. He was just pitying her and she didnt want that to happen again.  So no mattter how much she enjoyed Leeteuk being near her, she wouild never say it. Because one day, just like the good fro nothign, he would leave her. Today, Taeyeon was out shopping again and these same thoughts crossed her mind. She finally decided to talk it out with Leeteuk so he would stay away.

She went into a cafe and sat herself in a chair, while putting her shopping bags in another.

Leeteuk. I know your following me. Just come out already. She shouted and got the attention of the customers, surprising them. 

Leeteuk sheepishly walked over to her and took a seat across from her.

I know you've always known. But you never siad anyhthing until today. 

Because i have something to tell you. By this time all the eyes were back to doing their own things, ignnoring the supposedly couple.

Speak your mind. 

Leave me alone and stop following me.

No. I dont and wont leave you alone. Ever. You mean to much to me. 

Tch. I dont need your en pity.

W-what? P-pity?

Dont try to lie to me. Your always following me and stuff because you pity me that i lost part of my memory. Your pitying me because i have no friends and that im a loner. I dont want sympathy.

But its not! Your not friendless. Your not alone. You have Krystal, IU, Minho, and even Xiah. Your far from alone. And the memory you llost contained me and my feelings for you. I wont let you forget them for too long. I would make you remember.

I dont believe you. Nobody ever admits they pity someone. Just. Leave me alone from now on.. 

Like i said. I wont ever leave you alone. I love you. Why can't you just accept that fact and stop lying to yourself.

Your the one who is lying to yourself! YOU DONT LOVE ME! YOU JUST FEEL SYMPATHY FOR ME. Taeyeon got up from her and ran out of the cafe, trying to hold in her tears. She wanted so much to believe his words. She wanted to. She really did. But she knew she cant.

He would still leave you one day. She reminded herself. No love lasts forever. Besides hes only taking pity on you Taeyoen. Don't fall for his trick. He was just like him. They're not any different. 

The shocked Leeteuk payed for the drinks and hurriedly grabbed Taeyeon's shopping bags and ran after her. 

He frantically searched for ehr and when he still couldn't find her after an hour, he decided to go to her house to see if she was there. When he got there, no one was answering the door, so he just took a seat on the steps. As he was waiting for Taeyeon, he fell asleep, with his mind covered with Taeyeon.

After Taeyeon ran out, she was taking a stroll along a beach near the area. Its not almost 9 and so she decided to finally go home.When she reached her doorsteps, she was surprised to see the sleeping Leeteuk with all her shopping bags. As she tried to take the shoppping bags from, Leeteuk woke up and stared up Taeyeon who was now gazing down on him. She mentally thought. . I didnt want to wake him up. Hes gonna start with all the bull again. Better think of a fast way to tell him off.

Uh. Gomawo for bringing my sho- She was suddenly cut off as Leeteuk got up and pulled her into a tight embrace. She felt like she knew this feeling before. Where she felt so safe in his arms.

Im so glad your alright. Leeteuk whispered and then kissed her forehead.

It surprised Taeyeon and all she could do was stare straight.

Im trying my best. I want to make your understand my love. Please just give me one chance. Im different from all the other boys you've dated.

Taeyeon was so intrigued with what Leeteuk said, but managed to stop herself from  speaking the truth.

 Let go of me! She said harshly and pushed Leeteuk away from her. Did you forget what i said to you in the cafe? You don't love me. I dont want to hear anymore lies!

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT FACT? WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE ME? WHEN DID I BECOME SO UNTRUSTWORTHY IN YOUR EYES?

YOU WERE NEVER TRUSTWORTHY TO BEGIN WITH. 

AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT YOUR MEMORY! 

BECAUSE A WOMAN'S INSTINCT! 

TCH. YEH RIGHT! WOMAN'S INSTINCT? YOUR NOT EVEN A WOMAN!

SO YOUR CALLING YOUSELF GAY? YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHOSE NOT  A WOMAN!

Fine. I take back what i said. You are a woman. The prettiest woman on this planet. The most important woman in my life. 

How can your attitude just keep chaing like that? Are you pmsing? 

Yah. Im jsut trying to convey my true feeligns to you because whatever i do you wont believe.

Then stop trying. Because i would never believe you. 

You would. One day. You would. And he just wakled away from Taeyeon without looking back at her.

Taeyeon opened her house door and went inside and slid down to the floor with her back on the door. Stop changing my heart! Your just like him. I can't believe you. You'll leave me one day. You would. She sat there for a while convincing herself that Leeteuk is just the same as all the other guys. One day she'll have to lose him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like all the other days, Jasonis staying at home because he didn't want to have people recognize him if he goes out. It took long enough time to convince IU he wasn't Wooyoung. He didn't want to have to repeat that process over and over again. Plus it'd be alot easier if he only ied to one person. IU. He walks to the kitchen and sees IU doing the dishes. He offers to help.

Want me to help you with something? 

Woah. Are you sick? Your actually trying to help out.

Nevermind. Im gonna go watch tv.

No. Don't be like that. Can you help me put those clean dishes on the shelves. Im kinda short.

Then how would you do it if im not here?

Not like your gonna leave right? Besides i can always use the chair. Its just easier asking you for help. 

Alright. I get it. IU continued washing the dishes and when she was done with it, Wooyoung would put it onto the shelf. Such simple tasks. But there chemisty was still great. They didn't need to speak and just felt comfortable with the other just being there. They gave a smile beacuse of the revival of this feeling. After they were done with the dishes, Wooyoung asked IU if she wanted to watch a movie and she just accepted. He slipped in a comedy movie because he wanted to have a good laugh. Something that he wasn't able to have since the time he was pronouced dead. 

The movie came on and they grabbed some popcorn. Both were laughing hysterically throughout the movie and the atmosphere felt great. It was as if they were children again. As the movie came to an end, Jason looked over to the IU who was still laughing because of the ending. She was wiping a tear from the corner of her eye from all the laugh. Seeing her like this made Jason really happy. But he just couldn't stand using the identity Jason any longer. He wants to become the best childhood friend jusst like old times with IU. 

Hey IU.

Deh? 

Do you love Wooyoung? 

IU who was still busy laughing suddenly stopped and froze in her spot.

What. Whats with the sudden seriousness? And why the sudden question. Hahahaha. She tried to laugh it off but when she saw the seriousnes on Jason's face, she gulped and look down. 

Why do you keep asking that? Its none of your business.

I just wanna know. Just tell me. Its not like i'll ever be able to tell Wooyoung. Hes dead.

He's not dead! I still believe he is on this planet somewhere. Maybe he just forgot his identity and didn't come back yet. But i believe he's still alive. I know it. 

Why do you keep saying that? I guess you really love Wooyoung that much. 

IU was just about to give in and answer Jason's question, but her phone rang. She looked at teh caller id and it was Krstal. 

Sorry Jason. Got a call. She answered the phone and was surprised to hear Krystal crying. She had never heard Krystal cry. Just like Taeyeon, the two of them had always put on a strong front and it never altered. IU got worried and Krystal said she wanted to meett up with her and Taeyeon. She needed someone by her side right now and IU and Taeyeon were the only friends she got. IU was kinda surprised Krystal ddidn't mention she had Minho. But she hung up after saying the location to meet and turned back to Jason.

Jason this is urgent. I have to go out for awhile. 

Wait! What about my quesiton! He tried to stop IU, but IU was already inside her room, changing into outside clothes. She charged out of the room adn sped past Jason, out the front doors of the mansion. She didn't even remember to say good bye to him. His brows furrowed ni frusteration. 

What can possibly so important that she completely forgot my existance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU arrived at the park where Krystal called to meet up and found her crying helplessly with her head on the knee. She already knew this would be some more serious talk. If it wasn't, Krystal would never be this way. 

Hey Krystal. Are you alright? She put her hand on krystal's back, trying to soothe her. After a little while, Taeyeon showed up too. 

Hey whats wrongs? She too puts her hand on Krystal's back patting it slowly, trying to calm down the tears.

I -Im. gonna separate with Minho. We're over now. She said in between cries. She finally looked at the two and then put her head onto Taeyeon's shoulders, crying into it helplessly.  

What why? The two of them asked in confusion. They all knew that Minstal was the most successful couple out of the three. Minho had always showered Krystal with love. Taeyeon and IU actaully envied the two who were able to be with the one they love. 

He- His- Cuz Yuri is back

I dont get it. Calm down and tell us from the beginning Taeyeon said warmly. 

Krystal told them about how Yuri and Minho met again in the restaurant and how Minho had knocked up Yuri. 

Are you sure the baby is Minho's? 

Yeh. They confirmed it with a DNA test. I saw Minho at the couch looking at some paper and walked over to him. He didn't notice me becaue he was deep in thoughts and i saw that the two were Father and son relationship. 

Maybe Yuri forged it though?

I dont see why she would. And even if she did, its alright. Shes the one who needs Minho the most now. I know how it feels to need someone badly, but that someone doesn't caer about you. Another tear slipped from her eye as she remembered the "friend" she had before meeting Taeyeon. The reason she met Minho. The one who didn't even care about her life. The one who feigned friendliness. 

Krystal. Its ok. You'll find someone better someday. IU said to Krystal. But the three of them all knew too clearly how it felt to not be able to be with the one person you love. They pulled each other closer to form a group hug and instead of trying to cheer Krystal up more, the two other girls started crying along. 

The three guys who were standing at different areas of the park, hiding, watched as the person they love cry their hearts out and their hearts hurt too to see them in pain. 

Tears were eveen starting to form on Minho's eyes as he heard what Krystal said. He wanted to be the one who never leaves her alone. The same thought Leeteuk had with Taeyeon and Wooyoung with IU.

They all didn't want to let go of this love. Though the Minstal relationship is going down a rocky road, Minho was sure he would be able to bring it back up to a happy, stable road. Leeteuk is still trying to convince Taeyeon about his love towards her. As for Jason, he still wanted to find out IU's true feelings towards IU before he knows what his next step is. The threee boys were convinced that one day, everything would be better. Everyday would be a better day. Hwaiting! They all said to themselves and stood there watching the girls keep crying.


enjoy readers :D and plz comment. gomawo