ch. oo5

One Last Chance

The three guys went home to wait for the girls and Leeteuk went over to Taeyeon's to wait for ehr there. He was jealous of the other guys because they were able to live in the same house as the one they liked. Taeyeon came into view and before Taeyeon can ask what he is doing there, he grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and dragged her off to a puppy shop. Leeteuk had been here many times and the puppies always reminded him of Taeyeon. Well actually everything reminded him of her. But his main intention is that Taeyeon would become happy again through playing with puppies, which always helps him. 

While they were running there, Taeyeon kept spatting hurtful words.

Yah. Where are you taking me? I told you i don't want to seee you! Let go of me. Stay out of my life. I hate you. Your annoying!*&^%%^&**&^%$%^&

Leeteuk forced a kiss on her to shut her up. Without knowing, Taeyeon was responding to his kiss. She felt they had shared kisses like this. Maybe it was part of the memory she lost. Leeteuk finally broke away and stared down intently at Taeyeon, as Taeyeon gazed back into his eyes. Leeteuk took this chance to bring her into the store, and greeted the granny who worked there. She showed them to the back where all the puppies are happily playing and goofing off. Taeyeon, who was still dazed from the kiss finally came back to reality hearing so much noise. She spotted the puppies playing around her,  and a smile immediately broke out. They wre just too adorable. She squatted down to pet a white maltese puppy. Leeteuk was just standing there watching as Taeyeon's face brightened, until Taeyeon called out to him.

Hey Leeteuk! Why are you just standing there? Come here. And she grabbed his hand pulling him to squat down next to her. 

Soon all the puppies were surrounding them, trying to grab their attention. They began to pet one by one, and bought some treats from there to feed the puppies. Sometimes they would make the pup do a trick before receiving a treat and everytime the pup did, laughter broke out because of the pups' cuteness. Without knowing, they had been playing there for around four hours, and when Leeteuk chhecked his watch, it was almost 9. He went over to Taeyeon and tell her it was getting late. 

Taeyeon. It's getting late. It's almost 9. 

But i wanna stay longer, she gave a pout to Leeteuk making him chuckle. 

But aren't you hungry? 

NO! And just as she finished denying it, her stomach sounded with a loud grumble. She looked down in embarrassment making Leeteuk laugh even harder. 

C'mon. Lets go. He said as he grabbed her hands, walked to the front of the store, bid the granny goodbye, and then stepped onto the pathwalk. Taeyeon's head was still hanging down since she was still embarrassed.

What do you want to eat, Taeyon.? He shook her hand lightly so she would look up at him.

Um. I dont know. Do you know any good places to eat around here?

Your the one who lives around here. I was about to ask you.

Oh. Hahhahaha. I dont usually pay attention to my surroundings. I never even knew there was this pet store so near my house.

LOL. I can tell.

Let's just go to the noodle shop i always go to. 

Sure. Kaja. They walked hand in hand to their next destination happily without any disturbance.


Minho was sitting at the couch waiting impatiently for Krystal to come back from the park. When she finally stepped through the door, she didn't even bother greeting Minho, who got up to welcome her back. She walked right past him and into the bedroom. Minho stood there watching her disappear into the room with his heart shattered. 

But he didn't want to give up yet. Especially with this small challenge. He walked into the room right after Krystal, trying to spark a conversation, but only to be ignored by Krystal. She stepped into the bathroom after grabbing some clothes to change, and left Minho standing in the middle of their room. He heaved a sigh and ast down on the edge of the ebd, watching the bathroom door. Waiting for it to open. Waiting for the person inside to come out. Waiting for her to once again speak to him. Waiting for the time when they would go back to how they were before Yuri came into the picture. As he sat there waiting, he slowly dozed off to sleep.

Krystal came out of the shower hoping for Minho to have gone somewhere or doing something. Just anything other than trying to speak to her. It hurts her enough to see him everyday and knowing he would never belong to her. And they would never belong to each other. And would never belong together. She stared at her reflection at the mirror practicing to put on a cold face. Not showing any emotions. Like the face she used to wore all the time. She finally had enough and walked out to the room, while drying her hair with the towel. 

She watched as Minho snore lightly on the edge of the bed. As she was walking over to him. he gave a slight turn, making himself roll onto the inside of the bed. She sat down on the side of the bed watching his face, and to his chest which was heaving up and down, up and down... Watching him brought back all the memories she tried so hard to forget and a tear slipped down her face onto Minho's. The tear was enough to make Minho wake up from his sleep. Krystal quickly got off the bed and wiped her face clear of any tears.

She then turned back around to face Minho who was already sitting up on the bed. Her face wore no warmth. No sadness. No rage. No concern. Nothing. Her face expression was absolutely cold.

Get off my bed.

Krys-

I said. Get off my bed. I want to sleep.

You shouldn't sleep with your hair wet. At least blowdry it first.

Whatever happens to me doesn't concern you.

It does. Your still the person i love.

I dont want to hear anymore. Im leaving.

Minho rapidly grabbed onto her wirst.  Where are you going to go?

None of your business.

At least just tell me that so i won't get worried about you.

Im going over to IU's.

But didn't you just meet up with her at the park?

How did you know? Krystal turns around and stares suspicously at Minho.

Well. Uh- I- I was following you,

Who gave you permission to follow me? Why were you following me? Who do the do you think you are? I need my own privacy.

I just followed you because i was worried. I didn't want you to get hurt. And why are you getting so fed up about it now? I used to do the same thing. I used to always follow you around your territory. Why do you mind it now?

BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T THE FATHER OF A BABY THAT TIME. YOU WEREN'T A MAN WHO KNOCKED UP A WOMAN. YOU WEREN'T AS IMPORTANT. YOU WEREN'T THE MAN I LOVE AND CAN'T LET GO!!!!!

She burst into tears, completely throwing away her cold, emotionless outerwall. And before Minho had can hold onto her, she ran out of the house over to IU's place. 

Minho was once again, just standing there, trying to comprehend everything Krystal just said. 

So if im not the father of a baby i can follow her. If i didn't make Yuri pregnant, i can be around her. If i wasn't important she never acknowleged my prescense. And. If im not the man- the- man- she- loves. These words made Minho snap out of his own little world and run after Krystal. He understood now that Krystal still loves him. He was ecstatic to realize this. But too bad for him, because the minute Minho stepped out of the door, Yuri was standing there holding the baby in her arms. 

Wha-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Minho yelled in frusteration. Everytime. It was like this everytime. When Minho tried to do something relationg Krystal, Yuri would appear. 

Yuri stared at Minho in shock. She hadn't seen him this furious for ages now. The last time he got angry, she remembered it was because she left with the man. 

 I ASKED WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??

I-Uh-baby-um- i just wanted to- uh- visit you with the baby.

 GO AWAY! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU!!

As Minho tried to push pass Yuri, she fainted. She threw her body towards Minho's making sure not to drop the baby.

Minho in reflex, caught Yuri by the waist and put her body weight on his, while helping with the bbaby a little. 

He shook her furiously wanting to know if she was feigning it. Seconds passed by and there was still no response. So all Minho could do was bring Yuri into the house and lay her on the couch. 


After IU left the park, she wandered around the area first before wanting to go home. As she was in a daze, she kept walking wherever her foot brought her. When she finally snapped back to reality, she was in front of a instrumental store. She walked inside, grabbing a guitar and hitting a few strings. She remembered when she was little and would learn the guitar. Everytime she was upset, confused, or whatever, she would play something on the guitar. It kinda helped express her feelings at the moment. Her fingers wandered the guitar, and her eyes wandered around the store until she stopped at the pianos. 

Wooyoung loved playing the piano along with me. She mentally recalled and her mood went down again. Since she knew she wouldn't be able to afford any of this, she walked back out onto the sidewalks and finally decided to return home. Little did she know, Jason was taling her the whole time, even after she left the park. When he noticed she was wandering cluelessly, he felt worried and scared that something might happen to her. He too recalled their childhood memories as he witnessed IU playing a tune on the guitar. When he saw her look over to the piano, he knew she was thinking of him. Her frown made him smile. At least now he knows IU still misses him and he's important.  When IU started walking home, he made sure she went in safely before walking back to the music store. He wanted to buy the guitar for IU. He knew how she lvoed playing on it and he knew how it helped her confess her feeelings. 


Anneyong readers :D. Hows it going for you guys? Sorry for making you wait so long, thus the long chapter. Enjoy, comment and subscribe :D