ch. o13

One Last Chance

After Wooyoung told IU that he was who he was, IU was beyond mad. It was stupid of him to pretend to be dead and it was even more outrageuos he lied to HER, her, out of everyone. 

Currently in the kitchen cooking herself ramen, Wooyoung strodes in and walks over attempting to once again make a conversation with IU.

Anneyeong IU-

Before he can finish his greeting, IU closes the stove just as her ramen was done, and quickly poured it into a bowl. But its IU. Will she EVER finish a task without hurting herself? Well, as of right now, no.

Yah!!! Be more careful next time! Wooyoung yanks IU's hand towards the sink, and taking the noodles that hung on her small hands.

Oww-- IU whimpered, but continues to ignore Wooyoung. 

Aish. Why can't you be more careful. Always hurting yourself. What are you gonna do if im not here next time?

Out of anger, IU speaks. It'll be better if your not here.

Ehh? Wooyoung looks to IU in bewilderment that she actually spoke to him after the three days.

I said. It would be better if you're not here. If you never existed. Then i wouldn't had been so hurt all this time because of the stupid things you decide to do.

She pulls her hand away from Wooyoung and storms back into her room, not wanting to hear any word come from his mouth.

If only you would just confess to me, i wouldn't be doing all these stupid things. Wooyoung mutters to himself and walks back up to his room. As he lay in bed, hand propped behind his back, the memories of them started to come back. 

The time where IU jumped right onto his back because she was afraid of the dog.

The time she cried into his shoulder because a bigger kid stole her ice cream.

The first kiss they shared.

The way she was scared and held onto him tightly the day they were in the huanted house.

What can i do to make our relationship well again? Wooyung questions to himself. Well, idk Wooyoung. Maybe you should just confess to IU? Then you wouldn't need to do all these stupid things? His consious answers. Confess? Wooyoung wonders. Yeh herp derp. Why do you HAVE to wait for her to confess? Why can't you make the first move? You're right. I should confess to her first. Finally your empty brain is thinking. Stupid consious. Is this how your supposed to help me? I did help you, did i not? Tch. Fine fine. Thanks. Now help me think up a plan to confess though.


 

 

Another short update for WOOU FANS!!!! Damn its been a while hadn't it. And am i trolling you guys by making this woou instead of Minstal? LOLOLOOL Oh wells. Wonder which couple imma write about next. Taeteuk? Minstal? Comment below and i shall see which one gets most votes :D