ch. oo2

One Last Chance

After being relieved that Jason wasn't actually in the house, IU made her way to the kitchen. While passing the living room, she can't help but laugh at the scene before her. Minstal was being all lovey dovey and Leeteuk was trying his best to grab Taeyeon's attention. He picked up the fruits on the fruit tray and tried juggling it. His fail made Taeyeon and the others crack up in laughter. They all loooked so happy right now. If only Wooyoung was also here with them she noted to herself. She walked into the kitchen to prepare some snacks for the others and brought it out with a tray. They spent the rest of the afternoon luaghing and bringing up funny childhood memories. At around 7 they all decided to leave. Well more like Leeteuk chasing after the Taeyeon that is going to meet up with XIah. Minstal wanted more of their lovey dovey  moments so they left right after Taeyeon and Leeteuk. 

Minstal were walking hand in hand by the Han river, enjoying the nightview of Seoul. They started playing the waters, splashing each other, but it soon got too cold and they went home to change their clothes. After they changed, Minho brought Krystal over to a nearby restaurant to eat. When they walked in, Minho was shocked to see the owner of the shop. She looked so tired sick, and shabby. When their gazes met, both fell silent. They didn't know what to say. Minho had never expected to see her here. She was supposed to be living a blissful life after she left him. So why was she here, working so hard until she looked like she aged so much. 

Yuri. Minho whispered. 

W-wha.. Minho. Yuri attempted to run back to the back of the shop, but Minho stopped her and dragged her out to have a talk. 

Wait ehre for me Krystal. He rushly spoke as he past Krystal. Krystal was now wondering who the woman was and being kind of worried now. She had never seen Minho so shocked. She seemed like an important person. Because of her worries, she couldn't stop herself from following after them and eavesdrop on them. 

Yuri. What aer you doing here? Why do you look like this? Minho questioned her. 

He left me. He only came to me for money. I was scammed. 

W-what? You got scammed by him? yOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ALL HAPPY AND BLISSFUL RIGHT NOW. YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT. YOU LEFT ME FOR HIM. WHY AER YOU APPEARING IN MY LIFE LOOKING LIKE THIS NOW.

Im sorry. Minho. I should've never left you. 

Well its too late now. I dont love you anymore. 

But wait Minho! I had a baby! She cried pulling on Minho's arms. She didn't want to be left alone again. 

Why do I care if you had a baby? You have a restaurant now. You'll be fine.

But its yours. And im just a worker. Not the owner. 

Cut your bull. Theres no way i had a baby with you. We never even had !

YES WE DID!!! You were so drunk when you came over to my house that day. You attacked me and it wasn't protected ! I was too weak to stop you.

Then why did you leave me if the child was mine? Minho was sstill  doubting her. But there was that slight trusted part. He did get really drunk years ago and found himself at Yuri's house. But weather the part was true he didnt know. His memory was vague about that night. He didn't even know if he wore clothes the next day.

Because i thught he would treat me and the baby better than you can ever treat us. 

How can you say i didn't treat you right? I loved you! I tried all my best to make yuo happy. 

But your a deliquent!!! I don't want to have the baby know her father is part of a gang! Don't you know how dangerous the baby would be in if people knew he was your child?

Minho was now silent. Hes believeing Yuri now. What she said made sense. Maybe Yuri did leave him to protect the baby from harm. 

How do i know the baby is mine?

I'll send you a DNA report if you want. Gimme a piece of your hair. 

Fine. Minho pulled a starnd of his hair and handed it over to Yuri. If the baby is mine then call me. He handed her a piece of paper with his number on it. But if its not. Dont bother me again.  I dont want to have anything to do with you. I have another more important girl in my life now. I dont want to lose her.

Ok. 

By the way, dont tell the girl i came with about our past. She has nothign to do with this. I dont want to hurt her. 

Is she your new girlfriend? 

Nope. Shes my fiance. 

Yuri's heart was broken hearing this but whatever thing she has to do, she would make Minho come back to her. She doesn't want to have to work in the restaurant no more. She wanted to have money. She wanted to go back to her old life where money was no problem for her. Where she didn't need to work no more. She realised her love for Minho never ended. While se was with him, she would always think of Minho and his charisma. He never left her mind, not even when the two were doing stuff. Minho had always been the one on her mind. But she was too prideful to go running back to Minho. 

Krystal was shocked to hear the convo. Inorder to stop herself from being exposed, she hid behind a tree, and covered mouth with both her hadns. Yuri wwas Minho's first love. She never thought Minho had ever loved anyone other than her. She wanted to cry when Minho told Yuri she wasn't his girlfriend but brightened up when he said shes his fiance. But that doesnt change the fact that he had  a baby with Yuri. She left Minho for the sake of their child. Krystal felt like the third wheel. She came in between their love. If shes not here, Yuri wouldn't have to suffer so much and the baby would have a better life. She walked away from the scene and back into the shop. She ddin't know what shes supposed to do now. Leave Minho and let the two have a happy family reuniion. Or be a selfish and keep Minho to herself and have Yuri suffer all alone. There was no way she could do option 2. But for her to leave Minho was also really hard. Maybe she should just see what happens in the future. 

When Minho and Yuri finally walked back into the shop, Minho took Krystal's hand and told her they're going to eat somewhere else instead. They got into the car and the whole ride was silent. They were both deep in thoughts. 

What if Yuri was telling the truth. What if the baby realy is his? What about Krystal? Would he have to leave her? Would they have to end? All these questions swarmed around Minho's mind. They nearly even got into a car accident since Minho wasn't paying attention to his driving. 

Krystal was still deep in her thoughts also thinking about the two options she has. She snapped out of it when they almost got into an accident. The two walked back into the house quietly, not even wanting to eat anymore. Minho sat himself on the couch and Krystal went to take a shower. They didnt talk to each other that night, and in the midst of their sleep, Minho received a call from Yuri to come over and that the baby is sick. Minho wrestled with himself wondering if he should go or not. Yuri couldbe lying about his child, but what if the baby really is his. He finally decided to get up and gave Krystal a kiss on the forehead before stepping into his car, driving off to Yuri''s place.

Little did he know. Krystal never fell asleep. When she heard Minho left for the baby, there was one part of her that felt relieved that Minho isn't as cold heart as he thought, but the other part saying he left her for Yuri. The converastion between Minho and Yuri kept replaying in her head and she cried herself to sleep. She felt so hopeless right now. Completely confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YURI'S HOUSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Yuri poured eye drops onto her face, and made herself look more shabby and concerened about the baby she had beside her. She felt bad lying to Minho but hey at least it wasn't all lies. He did scamm her and leave. But the baby isn't Minhos. They did have years ago,and it wasn't protected . But she didn't get pregnant from that time. maybe it was because it was her first time. She heard the knocking on her door and immediately went over to open it. Standing at her doorsteps was none other than Minho. She rushed him in and showed the baby to him.

Look this is our baby Minho. 

Cut the crap. Im here to seee if the baby is really sick. As he yelled at Yuri, his eyes gazed around the small apartment. There were holes everywhere and he wouldn't be surprised if they lived with a few rats. His chest tightened thinking they had to live in these environment. Especialy since he was kinda believing the child as his now. 

He kept crying and crying. He just wouldn't stop. This was the first time i saw him like this so i was worried. 

Hes not crying now. 

The minute you came in, he stopped. I guess he just missed his father. 

Then im leaving. As Minho turned around, Yuri gave the baby a pinch to the thighs causing it to erupt into tears. Minho turned back around and looked at the two.

I guess he doesnt want you to leave us again. It's alright you can just leave. I can handle it. 

There was a part of Minho that still wanted to stay upon hearing the baby's cry. But he wanted to go home evern more to hug Krystal to sleep. Alright if you say so. Im going to leave now. 

Yuri got angry hearing Minho's words. She ahd expected him to stay behind. So when Minho was just about to step outside the door, she pinched the baby again. Harder this time. The baby's cry were now louder than before and Minho got unsteady. 

Um. Minho can you stay? I thought i could take care of this. But hearing his cries get louder as you walked closer to the door, i think it'd help him more if you were by his side.

Minho reluctantly accetped by nodding his head. He didn't like the thuoght of the baby crying for him. Yuri handed the baby over to Minho's embrace and he took the baby. He soothed the baby's cries while Yuri went over to get him a drink. She gave a smirk when she was sure Minho couldn't see her face. She had gotten him to stay. As Minho was playing with the baby, he cant help but notice the red marks and bruises apepearing onthe baby's thighs.

Yuri. Why is the baby's thighs red and bruised?

The question took Yuri of guard. She tried to think of a fast excuse.

Um. he had a fight with other childer at the playground this morning.

Oh. I see. Take better care of him next time. Minho layed down and put the baby next to him, patting its stomach really softly and lightly. The baby was soon put to sleep with Minho who also unknowingly fell asleep. Yuri took this chance to take a fake family picture. She took Minho's cellphone and bend over the two sleeping facings and snapped a shot. She then set it as Minho's wallpaper. Yuri then decided to wake Minho up, not wanting him to get suspicious about why Yuri ddin't wake him up and just went to sleep with him. Yuri shook Minho lightly, bringing Minho away from dreamland. 

Thanks for tongiht Minho. She gave him the gentle smile she always used to give him. Minho's heart suddely began to beat a little fast seeing the smile. It was the smile he fell in love with. He cleared his throat and sped out of the apartment, into hs car, and when home to Krystal.  When he walked back into their room, he saw Krystal sleeping angelicly and went into the showers to take a quick shower. When Minho went to take a shower, Krystal woke up because Minho's phone sounded. She picked up the phone and saw the text send from Yuri.

To: Minho

Thanks for tonight Minho. I really appreciated it.  You were like a real dad.

                                             -Yuri.

Krystal felt a stab through heart as she read the message. Minho had stayed with them until this late. I t was almost dawn. He stepped out of the house around 12.  As she closed the text, the wallpaper came up and she stared at it in shock. Its a family picture of them. It used to be her smiling face he used as his wallpaper. 

I guess im not as important  as his "family" She meekly whispered and cried herself back to sleep. But not before putting the phone backk into  Minho's jacket.


Minstal chapter for minstal fans. AND sorry Yuri fans. Its not likei dislike her or anything. She actually seems like a really nice person,but if there is Minstal, there had to be some Yuri drama. So yeh. Hope you guys enjoyed it :D