ch. o17

One Last Chance

Wooyoung tried to barge into his father's room but was held back by the group of bodyguards at the door. He constantly yelled and kicked at the door until his father decided to open the door. He nodded his head slightly to the guards, signifying to let Wooyoung go. 

The minute they did, Wooyoung launched at his father.

"What did you do!?!!" 

He threw the letter at his father's face, all the meanwhile launching punches at his face. His father leaned over the table to grab a tissue, wiping the blood off his face with full composure. This just infuriated Wooyoung more but he held back for a moment as his father looked at the letter that was thrown at him earlier.

"Well I think the letter says it all no? You should be thankful I even let her save you this last present and not just whisk her out of there without a last word."

"IU would never voluntarily leave me like that! She doesn't care about money! So tell me what you really did to her!!!!!"

His father, let's call him Haemin, settled into the couch, casually staring up at Wooyoung without any signs of emotions. "The truth can be hard to believe son."

"Not as much as these lies you're spitting out!" In the middle of his screaming, Wooyoung fell to his knees on the floor, hands cupping his face.

"Dad please! Don't do this to me. We went through too much for her to just up and leave me like this." Haemin remained silent and in that silence, he could hear the sounds of his son weeping lightly. Wooyoung has been completely broken. Utterly broken because once his father has decided something, there wasn't anything he could do. And if he sent IU away, there was no way he'll ever have the ability to find her. Tears continued to fall, the memories of him and her surfacing.

Instead of any guilt forming, Haemin felt disgusted. 

"Get off your knees boy. If I knew such a girl would have made you so weak, I would've never saved her back then! Now scram back home if you're going to cry. Don't show your face to me until you man up."

Wooyoung pushed himself off his knees, using his arm to wipe away the tears as he made his way back over to the door solemnly,

"Don't worry. I'll never show my face in front of you again." With that, Wooyoung stepped out of the company office and headed for home where he packed all his things and decided to search the world for IU. If she was alive, he had hope that he'd still find her. Because that's what it means when you love someone. You'll go through whatever depths to find them.

_____________________

"Let go of me!!!" IU kicked around frantically as the masked man continued to carry her into a warehouse. She was then dumped on the floor, still blindedfolded. She heard some more footsteps and the opening of a door before she finally saw light again.

"Jang-"

A loud slap rang throughout the broken down warehouse, a hideous red mark immediately making its appearance on IU's face. Stunned from the slap, IU remainded silent and Haemin took this time to talk.

"I treated you like a daughter and this is how you repay me? By sleeping with my son?!?!" Another slap to her other cheeks. 

"Did you think your filthy being could ever actually be with him?!" Another slap.

"You rotten piece of !" One more slap. And another few more. And a number of them followed as IU had to endure the beating throughout the night while Haemin continued to belittle her. Tears rolled down her face, but she bit into her lips to prevent herself from making and noise. This would only anger Haemin more and the only person who'd continue to suffer was her.

By the time Haemin was finally done with the beating, it was three hours later. Blood trailed down the sides of her lips and her cheeks were completely swollen. There were some cuts that ran along it, probably from his nails and bits of the flesh started to rot it seems like. Even if she were to recover from this, her face would never be clear anymore. She couldn't even speak or at least make anything audible to the people around. Haemin took out a hankerchief, wiping his hands as he breathed deeply. He wagged his finger and one of the men walked over to him where he reached into his jacket to pull out a paper. It looked like a check.

Haemin threw the paper at IU harshly, successfully giving her a cut on her forehead from the force he exerted on it. To think he'd be tired from the three hour slapping. 

"Take this and travel to somewhere so Wooyoung won't find you. And make sure you never show your face in front of him again or the next time you won't only be receiving these few slaps to your beautiful face. Well with this beating, it'll no longer be beautiful so you might as well change your whole outer appearance. It'll decrease the chance of Wooyoung finding you."

IU nodded slightly, earning herself a small pat to the head by Haemin. "Good girl." He looked over to the man who handed him in the check and the man walked behind IU, cutting loose the rope on her hands. IU sat there for another few minutes as she watched the man walk back over to Haemin who whispered something to him. 

She could hear Haemin saying to send her to the hospital to get her wounds before everything started to blur around her.


Krystal sat in the bed, arms around her knees as she tried to comprehend what happened between her and Minho. Minho, on the other hand, was more than satisfied with how the situation went as he showered himself. 

"I hate you so much." Krystal gripped the bed sheets before flinging it off her roughly. She pulled on all her clothes in a haste before she bounded out the doors of the hotel room.

Minho opened the door to the bathroom, whistling slightly and was going to swoop in for another kiss when he found the room empty. His eyes furrowed when he realized all her clothes were gone. 

There was no letter. Nothing. Hearing a knock on the door, he let out a smirk. She's back isn't sh-

Minho's eyes widened at the figure at the door. "Yuri?! What are you doing here?!" Yuri's eyes were dark yet blank as she cradled the crying baby in her arms. She patted his back to gently that it scared Minho so much. Afraid of what she might do, he gently took the baby from Yuri's arms and brought him into the room, laying him on the bed.

Yuri laughed slightly as she watched Minho's actions. "You're disgusting!" Finally unleashing herself, Yuri shoved Minho aside and grabbed her baby roughly, hugging it a bit too tight causing the baby to cry out loud and scream. 

Minho's eyes widened ever more as he wated the unstable Yuri. She was shaking from anger. 

"You actually put our son on the very same bed you just ed the out of Krystal on?!!?!" Minho's arm shot up in a defense position as he waved his hand.

"It's not like that. Yuri. Calm down. Put the baby down. I can explain. I can explain everything." His eyes on the baby the whole time, this only made Yuri more angry as she raised the baby above her head. 

Seeing Yuri in that position, Minho didn't doubt that Yuri could and probably would throw the baby so he did what he had to, to save the baby.

He flew a kick at Yuri's stomach causing her to fly out of the room into the door with how much strength he put into the kick, while he the baby dropped into his hands. He took a glance at the halls to see Yuri laying there, probably having fainted before he cooed the baby, rocking him gently in his embrace. The baby soon stopped crying but Minho was too engross with the baby to realize that Yuri had woken. She growled slightly, the noise having been unheard by Minho before she disappeared from the hotel hall. 

By the time Minho realized she was already gone, it was too late. He walked over to his phone hastily about to call his men to find Yuri when he received a message. By none other than Yuri.

And in the message was something more horrifying than the baby being over Yuri's head. 

It was a picture of krystal, the sleeping one he took on his phone when he drove her home that time except Yuri seemed to have made her own edits. Krystal's face was covered in stitches and red marks all over her face. 

The next time you see her, this is how she'll look.


So it's been a really long time and I apologize for the delay. But the chapter is finally here! Next update would hopefully focus on Taeteuk since I'm not sure where to go with them. Any suggestions would be loved :)

Would you guys forgive me if I make IU undergo a huge transformation? So huge that she'll possess a different face? If you guys are okay with that, who should IU look like? Suzy? Etc, just lemme know or something?