ch. oo1

One Last Chance

HEY READERS :D. Im continuing for right after the prequel of this. So if you guys hadnt read the other one, this would be really confusing. The link to the first one is here. ---->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/118631/gotta-be-you-iusinger-leeteuk-minstal-taeteuk-taeyeon-woou-wooyoung I hope you guys enjoy this update even though its kind of rushed.


YAH. STOP CHARGING INTO MY ROOM. Your such a . Now get out. I need to change. He shouted at the shocked Jieun. He was just going to pretend Jieun never saw the scar. At least shes not asking about it. 

Your-s-scar. Wooyoung should have the same one. How did you get that?

 Wooyoung mentally cursed himself for being a jinx. I had always had a weak heart since birth. I once had a heart transplant, thats why I have the scar, mentally praising himself for being able to come up with something so fast, Wooyoung breathed a sigh of relief. 

But Wooyoung was always healthy and energetic. He never had heart problems.

Well thats Wooyoung. Not me. Don't forget. I'm Jason. Not Wooyoung. Jieun just hesitantly nodded, not knowing weather to believe his words or not. She had to admit that what he said was logical. They're two differnt people. Stop putting them together Jieun said to herself. She walked out of the room to let Jason finish with his business. Thats right Jieun. Hes not Wooyoung. Stop putting them two together.

_____________________________________

Leeteuk froze in his spot. What did she mean who was he? 

W-what. You don't remember me?

 I dont know you

Taeyeon its not funny. Stop playing aroud. Leeteuk harshly shook her as he grabbed the sides of her shoulder. 

Get off me!! I dont know you. Your scary. Stay. Away. 

Leeteuk couldn't exactly process what happened after that. Taeyeon had completely forgotten about him. And he learned the fact that she had only forgottten about HIM. No one else. She remembered Krystal Minho Jieun and even Xiah. WHAT THE MAN! This is so unfair. Life is unfair. Why did she only forget about me. I tried being nicer to her because i scared her a few days ago but she keeps rejecting me. Leeteuk though silently.

Today is the day Taeyeon is being discharged from the hospital and everyone is there to see her out. Minho suggested to go over to Wooyoung's house since he hadn't been there in ages after Wooyoung died. He kinda missed the place he used to live. Jieun didn't really think about refusing but when she remembered Jason is home, she yelled out to the others.

WAIT GUYS!!! NO DONT GO. 

Minho turned around in confusion. Why not?

Um. Wel.. Uh... Just dont go over today?  The house is a mess and i hadn't cleaned in forever. She was relived she was somehow able to find an excuse but cursed herself when Minho still insisted.

Its ok Jieun. We know how your feeling because of Wooyoung's death. We'll take this chance to help you clean up the house. Minho replied kindly while he slipped his hands around Krystal's waist and asking for her consent about cleaning the house. She replied witha smile. And they both started walking toward their car with the others behind. Jieun was beyond frantic now. What should i do. OMO. Whayt if they see Jason. How do i explain. AISH! Why can't i make a good enough excuse. I'm so screwd now. I should call Jason to tell him to leave the huose.

When they got into the car, Jieun sat silently in the back while texting to Jason.

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. She mentally screamed and texted.

The reply she got almost caused her to murder someone. It was so simple yet completely annoying.

No. That was all she got from him. A simple no.  

Everyone is coming over today. Are you fine even after i tell you that?

Yes.

Well im not! Now get out of the house. 

No.

Pllease!!!!!!

No. 

If you don't get out by the time we return, I will make your life a living hell.

Still No. You can't possibly make my life a living hell. I've known you for too long.

 This reply got Jieun confused. What did he mean by too long. We only met like a few months ago. She was so deep in her thoughts that she completely forgot to convince Jason to leave the house and now it was too late. They were right in front now. She nervously went to open the door, even attempting to lie that she didn't remember to bring the keys. But they knew her too well. She isn't the type to be so irresponsible. Her hands were starting to shake and sweat as she heard the click come from the door, signifying the door was now unlocked. Minho quickly turned the knob and stepped into the house. Jieun closed her eyes shut waiting for them to scream from surprise upon seeing Jason. But it was a good few mintures and it didn't happen yet. She slowly opened one eye and noticed Minho staring right at her. She stepped back in surpsie and minho chuckled.

The house looks pretty clean to me. 

Oh. Uh. I forgot i cleaned it yesterday. Hahahaha. I have bad memory nowadays.

Emitting a soft chuckle, Minho replied. If you say so. By the way, can you cook us food? We're all hungry. 

Um yeh sure. Just lemme change first. She darted past Minho and when nobody was looking, she slipped into the rooms to see where Jason was. But she didn't find him and decided to just text him. 

Where are you?

Out.

Aish. His replies are so annoyingly simple. He can't just say where he is!?!?! But his reply settled her emotions. She was so nervous seconds ago thinking about what would happen if they had seen Jason.

Jason had told Jieun he was out. But he was actually in the basement of the mansion. He wanted to hear the voices of his friends. Its been so long. If only he could, he would go out there right now to greet them. He frowned but then smiled hearing their lauughter above them. Maybe he could just tell everyone that hes actually Wooyoung. It was be so many times easier if he does that. But Jieun still hadn't told him her feelings. If he finds out about Jieun's feelings then he can tell the truth to her. But for now. He'll have to endure this.


Mostly WooU moments. I'll try to add more Minstal after this. Theyre not mentioned as much now because their living a blissful life, well at least for now they are.