ch. oo8

One Last Chance

Taeteuk was currently standing at Taeyeon's doorsteps and were ready to bid their farewells. 

Thanks for bringing me there Teuk. Taeyeon said sincerely.

The thanks don't sound so sincere to me. 

What the is wrong with you man? I say my thanks sincerely and your like oh it doesn't sound sincere. 

Chillax girl, i said it in the wrong way. Lemme rephrase that. 

Go ahead.

As a thanks for that, you should give me a kiss. 

But i already said my thanks... Why would i kiss you?

Why not? You scared?

That is it. I, Taeyeon, am not scared of anything. She pulled Leeteuk's collar and brought his face down to hers, where their lips touched. Static ran through every inch of their body, and the kiss deepened.  The kiss was finally broken when they needed air. 

Do- do, you wanna go inside? Taeyeon all of a sudden got all nervous and shy.

Yeh- sure. Leeteuk rubbed the nape of his neck since he was embarrassed too and his heart was beating crazily. They went in and Taeyeon took out some stuff for Leeteuk to drink, but she only had beer. They chugged the whole can down at first because of competition and soon they were drunk. Without knowing, Taeyeon confessed all her feelings to Leeteuk.

Taengo. Why won't you accept me? He said in slurs. 

I *hic* Dont *hic* want to *hic* get *hic* hurt *hic* again.

I would never hurt you. 

They all say that!!! She suddenly bursted out. She settled back down and her voice calmed down. Men are all liars. THye're not trustworthy at all. He said he would be there for me too. He said he wouldn't want to hurt me. But hes the one who hurt me the most in the end. He pitied me. Thats why he got close to me. GUYS ARE ALL UNTRUSTWORTHY. She was on her feet again and tears were running down her face. 

Leeteuk, who was sitting next to her on the couch, pulled her hand and made her land on top of him. He leaned his head in and they shared another passionate kiss. 

I'm an exception. He whispered into her ear and went in for another kiss. He sat up, with Taeyeon still on his laps, and picked her up. They continued the kiss while he was walking down the hallway to the her bedroom. They finally got there, and the door was closed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU Jason knocked on her door for the 23749234892 times that day, and received no answer at all.

IU. This is your final chance. If you don't open the door, i will barge in. 

Hearing the threat and knowing Jason would do what he says, she opened the door, but not without glaring at him. 

What? She asked coldly. 

I-uh- just wanted to apologize for being so mean to you.

Apology not accepted. Now get out.  IU tried to shove Jason out the door, but he stood strong. 

Wanna tell me about it? It'll make you feel better. 

Not with you. 

What if i told you I'm not jason?

.................................................................................I'm actually Wooyoung.

 


finally an update readers :D sorry for not updating for so long, but im lazy so yeh. please forgive me:]

Wooyoung finally told IU hes not Jason!!! OHHLALALALA What would happen next?? I;m wondering the same thing.