Embrace

Sweet Oasis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the light that shone on him from the inside of their home, there was something very unusual about Jungkook's appearance now that Yerim wasn't seeing him in the dark. Cuts and bruises all over.
 

"Sup."

"My god, Jungkook! You finally returned! And.. you need to get treated right away, dude." Judging by the way Suho greeted him, Jungkook knew that there were no grudges held against him.

In a frightened state, Yerim ushered Jungkook inside, leaving him no choice but to sit down with her even though his clothes are still as dirty the last time he came here. She went with his left wrist first since it looked the worst. He involuntarily placed his hand on hers making sure that he didn't apply too much weight to it. There was a sudden feeling Jungkook couldn't explain the moment their hands made contact. His eyes looked away from her pretty feminine features to avoid exploring that feeling further. Just as when she was about to open up a bottle of lavender oil to rub it on with, Suho interrupted.

"Uh hold on Yerimmie. It would be better if he took a shower first before you put any on him so that the treatment won't wash off." She complied and released Jungkook's hand making whatever he was feeling subside. An upsurge of excitement overtook his instant plight of shyness. His eyes lit up like he'd just been called back for work at BTS, "Wait really? That's what I'm talking about!" He began to charge through the house but paused at the fact that he didn't know where the bathroom was located.

He gave a regretful smile back to them, shrinking his head deep below his shoulders as if to ask for guidance.

"What a nuff nuff :D It's on your left if you go through the hallway." Yerim assisted, with Suho checking out what she had ordered for takeaway. As Jungkook closed the door, Suho noticed something odd as he only saw an empty plastic bag.

"Hey um, were you that hungry to eat it all before you got back?" He laughed hoping that his little sister would expand on his words. "No... I bumped into Jungkook, and he was hungry. So I gave it to him." Suho nodded slowly, "Hmmm, well you'll need to eat something. After he showers, let's make dessert together." The two talked as if Jungkook has been living here with them for years. Suho didn't worry anymore after Yerim agreed. "Alright then, I'll be in my room if you need me." He strolled into his room ready for a whole night of marking student papers while Yerim decided to wash the dishes left from dinner.

-

"So worth it for this free shower! Everything's so clean here! Soon, I'll be too!" Yerim chuckled, rolling her eyes from outside in the kitchen as she heard his exclamations of joy.

He took his filthy clothes off and immediately got under the shower head ready to experience heaven. His hand falls to the lever, and the water begins, so cold at first he almost shouts out. Then the stream thickens, warms, steam rises to his aching face as he closed his droopy eyes. He felt himself being cleansed of his inner demons as well as his injuries that he's received from the Crimson Lions gang. The sensation of the steamy water calms him; it took his mind off of the things he didn't want to think about. However, he can't help but hope what Yerim said about him living with them would come true in the near future.
 

After 15 minutes

 

As he got out, he noticed a pair of clothes atop the bathroom hamper. He must have been too excited to get into the shower that he ignored everything else. Not to mention the lock that he forgot to secure. Anyone could've come in. Knowing Yerim, she would've entered straight in without knocking.

The pockets of his old clothes got emptied. Out came his gaming device, dead phone and the check that Jieun gave him. He made a mini vow in his mind that he'll keep the check safe with him at all times until the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter