Clash

Sweet Oasis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they walked down the street side by side, people were greeting Yerim as if she was like a goddess or something. "She has a lot of friends in this neighbourhood doesn't she?" Then Yerim suddenly stopped in front of a zebra crossing. He peered at her face. "What now?" Then he guessed that this was why Suho wanted him to go with her: to guide her. "Who would've guessed... Thank God, the rain has stopped though." Jungkook thought while . 

"You're taking too long. Just going to the grocery shops right?" He took her hand and walked her all the way there as if he was babysitting. He was tempted to get a taxi so that it wouldn't just be them two but it was too troubling, so he ditched the idea.

"This one?" They stopped. Jungkook didn't realise he was still holding onto Yerim's hand. He quickly let go feeling stupid. Yerim just looked at him confused, "What's wrong?" 

"Uhhh nothing, let's just go in." He said walking in first, scratching his head awkwardly.

Walking into the shop feeling the fresh air hit him was very refreshing; something Jungkook wasn't able to feel for a long time. He doesn't remember the last time he brought something because he was entirely broke. 

"Yo get me that chip packet." Jungkook suddenly demanded. He was still stuck in his 'CEO' personality despite not being one anymore. Yerim noticed him playing video games, "I won't do your part for you. You're the one who stepped on my sister's ticket." Jungkook shot her a look, pausing his game. 

"So? That was an a-c-c-i-d-e-n-t. Understand?" He snapped back, going back to his game. She ignored him and continued filling up the small trolley. Jungkook thought it'd be fun to play with her, so he decided to create some drama.

"Uhhhhh I'm boredddd." Jungkook pretended to yawn.

"You better be a good boy and stop telling me what to do, or I'll take your video game away." 

"I'm sorry, but your brother didn't say that I had to behave. But... if you insist? Try it." Yerim grew annoyed and quickly snatched it out of his hands, pressing random buttons. The Jungkook who thought it'd be 'fun' to start drama went ballistic. "Hey! It's not saved! I've been working on it the whole day and have earned so many weapons." He snatched it back while jumping up and down as if he had a tantrum. 

"You told me to try it, so I did." She said looking confused. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "If you are so obedient then drop dead." Then as payback, he knocked over the full trolley on purpose. "Oh no! Everything fell off! What am I gonna do??" Yerim had her hands beside her ears. "Right right, go on and cry out loud and leave me alone from now on."

"Demon, demon, demon!" She yelled, attracting pairs of eyes.

"Yes, I am a demon. If you don't leave me alone, I'll kill you." He threatened still trying to fix his game. "I'm not afraid of you!" Yerim stuck her tongue out. They stared at each other like siblings having a fight in cartoons. 

"...Is this a children's quarrel I see? You two met before I assume?" A familiar voice broke their stare. "Suho?? how come you're here?" Jungkook was embarrassed, "Well I just wanted to see who you really are as a person and what kind of person you are to Yerim... Pretty spoiled aren't you?" He bent down picking the dropped groceries up that Yerim has chosen. Jungkook immediately apologised and started helping. "I only just met her today and-" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter