Turning

My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo and Sehun brought me to the dorms, Jongdae came soon after and Chanyeol and Baekhyun came in last. They looked fine, after all, they were great fighters, I probably couldn’t say the same about Namjoon though. Nobody brought up the incident again after that day.

 

The school year ended in late November and we could definitely feel it in the chilly air. We had around a month of break and then we’d go back to school in January. During the break we were allowed to go off campus, we still had a curfew though. The guys and I already had a slight knowledge of the city and so we knew how to get around for the most part. We didn’t go many places, our days consisted of moving from the dorms to the convenience store to the pc cafe to the convenience store, to the dorms.

 

We considered changing the routine a few times but that didn’t really work out. One day though we did do something different, very much different.

 

We were walking towards the pc cafe when Kyungsoo said that he wanted to get something from the convenience store. Sehun and I walked back with him while the other guys went to the cafe. Once we had gotten there, Sehun and I decided to wait outside. Nothing was out of the ordinary until a group of six guys showed up.

 

They seemed to be from another school and around our age. They appeared harmless and really not the kind of guys to cause trouble. But once they got inside the convenience store everything went down the drain.

 

We could see what they were doing through the glass. They approached Kyunhsoo and at the beginning, it seemed like they were just talking, but talking became little bumps, the bumps became little pushes, and the little pushes became full-on shoves.

 

Sehun turned to me and said “Wait here” he then went inside the store. He shoved the guys that were pushing Kyungsoo aside and stood in a protective manner. Three of the guys came forward and launched at Kyungsoo and Sehun. The other three were just standing to the side laughing at the scene. Sehun threw punches at the guys and Kyungsoo was doing his best to fight them off. The rest of the guys then got involved and pinned Sehun down. Once they had Sehun on the floor they kicked and punched him. Kyungsoo tried to help but he was smaller than them and so they had an advantage over him.

 

I took out my phone and sent a tex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter