Family

My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After lunch was over we all headed back to our classroom. In the hallway, we were all joking around, in my attempt to imitate Mr. Choi with his bat I turned to face the guys. However, this proved to be a bad decision.

 

I bumped into someone and heard something hit the floor. Turning around I saw that I had bumped into an older guy and made him drop his books.

 

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to do that”

 

“Well, that doesn’t change the fact that my books are on the floor now does it?”

 

“Oh yeah, right, sorry,” I kneeled down and began to gather his books together. As I was about to stand up and hand them to him however he grabbed my head and held me down.

 

“It’d be better if you stayed down now, it suits you better to be kneeling.”

 

“Dude let go,” I started to get angry.

 

He applied more pressure.

 

“If you’re really sorry then this is just a small price to pay, don’t worry if you stay like this I might actually consider forgiving you.” he laughed.

 

I was about to drop his books and swat his hand off my head but before I could the pressure he had been applying disappeared. I raised my head and saw that Chanyeol had thrown a punch at the guy.

 

I stood up and watched with wide eyes as Chanyeol grabbed at the guys’ collar.

 

“What’s your name idiot?”

 

The guy looked disoriented. “Junmyeon,” he spat at Chanyeol's face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter