School

My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   

A week went by after we had arrived at the Sector. They gave us time to accommodate ourselves and get used to everything.

 

We were given rules that we’d have to follow even though that wouldn’t really be happening. We weren’t allowed to be outside the dorms after 11:30 and weren't allowed to go out of campus, among other things.

 

Our first day of school was a Monday. That morning we all were escorted to our respective classrooms. They explained that for the entirety of our school lives in Sector G, we’d have to stick with the group we were currently in. It’d be a good idea to get to know everyone at least a bit.

 

Once in the classroom kids got into little groups, Kyungsoo and I went to the back while Brett and Jonah went towards the front to talk to some of the other kids.

 

We sat and I studied the kids in the room. Since I’d never really left home after the incident, the only people I interacted with were my family. It was hard for me to approach people. Seeing that most of them were already friends made it even harder to approach them.  

 

It wasn’t as bad with Kyungsoo though, even if he was kind of scary at times, I felt that he wasn’t as bad as some of the people we were stuck with.

 

I turned to look at Kyungsoo but he was staring at something else, or rather someone that was beside him.

 

I tilted my head forward to see who it was and saw a girl. I smirked a bit and bumped his arm.

 

“You interested? It looks like you’re making love eyes,” I teased.

 

He turned to me with wide eyes. “W-what are y-you talking about??!” he stuttered. “I wasn’t looking at her!! I was looking at the poster behind her.”

 

“I see. So you’re interested in learning about the male reproductive system?” I smirked at him.

 

Kyungsoo blushed. Just as he was about to defend himself again our teacher entered the room.

 

“Okay everyone, settle down,” he was looking down at some papers. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter