Airport

My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Edited)

 

 

    We all sat down together in the living room. The guys explained to me that they had talked to Mr. Choi and the reunion had been thanks to him.

They talked to him about the idea of bringing my siblings and he did everything he could to make it happen. He did it for his “Favorite Student.”

It had taken some lying and sneaking around, but they were able to work it out.

 

Jimin and Jiwon were planned to stay with us for a week, and for that entire week, we did all the things we could think of doing together. I skipped school for the week and took them around the city.

 

Jiwon the guys and I caused some trouble and did risky things while Jimin chose to stay out of situations that could bring harm to him. He was a good boy.

 

However, Jimin was proven to be a man as well one day when we all went out. The guys, Jiwon, and I had wanted to go to a motorcycle race that would take place in the afternoon, and while we were there Jimin stayed at a cafe nearby.

 

When we were on our way back we saw Jimin in a compromising position through the glass of the cafe. Needless to say, he seemed to be enjoying kissing the chick sitting on his lap was giving him.

 

I tapped the glass and I’ll never forget the face of desperation and surprise he had on.

 

The girl smirked at him, handed him a piece of paper and left.

 

“Whoooaaaaa Chim Chim~ I see you,” said Jiwon while going to sit next to him.

 

Poor jimin’s face was flushed. We for the rest of the afternoon.

 

At night we talked for hours, it wasn't easy for me to go to sleep. I feared that when I opened my eyes they wouldn’t be there anymore.

 

On one particular night, Jiwon had surprised me with a comment he made.

 

“Hyung, thanks to you school has been very easy for me.”

 

I looked at him confused. “What do you mean?”

 

“You don’t know do you?”

 

“I believe I wouldn’t be asking if I knew.”

 

Jiwon chuckled.

 

“Since I’m going to the same middle school you went to, and there are guys that have siblings in your school right now, word spread. You basically rule the school, and thanks to that people leave me alone.”

 

That got me thinking. I was helping my little brother not go through what I went through. A wave of pride hit me and I felt like I was finally doing something right.

 

My hand went to ruffle his hair. “Don’t worry Jiwon. Long as I’m around no one will touch a hair on you except for me. And maybe Jimin if you steal his girlfriend.”

 

“Hey!” Jimin sat up with an offended expression on.

 

“Ok ok ok. A friend with benefits.” Jiwon and I erupted with laughter while poor Jimin hid under the covers.

 

Despite us enjoying the week and being able to spend time with each other, all good things come to an end.

 

The end of the week came and with that also came to a goodbye.

 

Jimin and Jiwon had to be at the airport at a scheduled time or they could be found out by someone important and that could end in disaster.

 

They needed to go but I didn’t want them to, I didn’t want this time to end, we were alright, everything was fine and we were all together. Why did they have to leave?!

 

The time came to say bye to them and I did.

 

We hugged and it was hard to let go of them. We all had tears at the brim of our eyes.

 

“Don’t worry huyung we’ll be back” said Jimin.

 

“I'll be waiting,” I said as I hugged them both once more.

 

As I saw them walk to where the waiting rooms for boarding I felt heat build up in my chest. This wasn't fair. Separating me from the people I love is not something that they should be allowed to do. My breathing became heavier by the minute and I was starting to lose myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder but I shoved it away. They weren't gonna stop me now.

 

I looked around and saw figures moving past me. They were too blurry to distinguish and so they bothered me. I was confused and didn’t need any more of it. My arms flew around me to find anything that I could use as a weapon. I grabbed at what I could and flung it around. I heard screams of people and hands trying to restrain me but I wanted to do more.

 

“Jongin get it together!” I heard Kyungsoo’s voice and realized that what I was doing wasn’t right. I tried to stop but I couldn’t. I wasn’t in control of my body anymore. A pain hit my head and I screamed out and fell to the ground. I held my head in my hands and screamed more. My thoughts were flying around and I couldn’t understand what was happening, thinking became hard with a thumping on my head growing more and more and just as I was about to give up everything stopped.

 

My vision slowly returned and my hands went to the floor for me to support myself.

 

“What happened…?” I looked up to see that Kyungsoo was in front of me, holding my shoulders. Chanyeol had his arms around my torso and was keeping me still while the rest of the guys were signaling for people to keep doing what they were and ignore the scene I caused.

 

“K-Kyungsoo what happened? Kyungsoo I’m scared” tears began to leave my eyes as my entire body shook.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter