Kai and Chanyeol

Affinity ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

When it is italicized it means they are talking as wolves.

Jongin's Point of View

''You're really not going to talk about your huge birthday party in two days? C'mon, I'm so curious!'' Chanyeol whined, passing the basketball to me. ''I want it to be a surprise, you guys always know what I'm planning, it's not fun,'' I shrugged and with a flick of my wrist I shot a three pointer.

''Wooh! We're winning this game again, losers!'' Chanyeol howled, running up to me to and giving me a high five. ''If you're on my team, you never lose,'' I smirked, high fiving Chanyeol's hand.

''Man, we'll catch up. We're just like eight points behind. No problem,'' Sehun grumbled, dribbling the ball. ''Yeah, just don't go complaining to us when you end up as a sore loser in the end,'' Chanyeol laughed, swooping in and smacking the ball out of his hand.

''Damn,'' Sehun cursed under his breath and chased after Chanyeol.

Chanyeol threw the ball to the backboard and I jumped up for the layup, landing the ball right into the hoop. ''Yes!'' I pumped my fist into the air.

''And they win again,'' Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ''Maybe you guys should brush up on your basketball skills, do some conditioning and maybe you might win,'' Chanyeol teased, wiping the sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand.

''I'm stuck with the three shortest members, I can't really do much,'' Sehun complained, grabbing his water bottle from the benches. ''Hey! We're fun sized!'' Kyungsoo, Suho, and Baekhyun defended themselves in sync.

''What's so fun about being like five feet?'' I chuckled, dribbling the ball. ''Hey, you're only like a two centimeters taller than me,'' Kyungsoo scoffed, nudging me with his elbow.

''Oh, please. Kyungsoo, you just stood there the whole game. Even if you were taller, you'd still at basketball,'' Sehun said truthfully, patting his back.

''I bet I can beat you math though,'' Kyungsoo smiled. Sehun groaned and shivered, ''Don't bring up math during break time. You know that's my worst subject.''

''But seriously, how did you guys lose this game? We had two people on our team and you have four,'' Chanyeol said, sitting under the shade of a tree.

''I don't want to talk about the game, guys. It's humiliating,'' Suho rubbed his face. ''So another one or?'' Chanyeol asked, throwing a water bottle to me. I caught it and twisted off the cap, gulping down my water.

''Nah, I have history next and all the cuties are in that class. Girls don't like sweaty, smelly guys,'' Baekhyun informed, sitting next to Suho under the tree.

''Really? I thought girls liked sweaty guys. You know, the whole manly image. Plus, under the classroom lights, my sweaty body glistens,'' I winked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shivered, ''Ew, no one wants to see your sticky, smelly body glisten under crappy classroom lights.''

I rolled my eyes. Oh, please. If I go into the cafeteria with a sign around me that said free hugs, all the girls would hurl themselves at me, sweaty or not sweaty.

''I agree with Baekhyun about girls not liking sweaty guys. I need to cool down first before my clas. It's uncomfortable to sit in a classroom for a whole hour with my sweat. I'm pretty sure girls don't like sweat,'' Chanyeol joked, laying down in the shade under the tree, his arms spread wide open.

''Ugh, Chanyeol, keep those arms down. Right when you raised them I feel like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter