Pants-less Jackson...again

Affinity ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Jieun's Point of View

I stretched my arms and yawned as I walked into the kitchen. It was a small, compact kitchen and my apartment was small as well but I was the only person living in it so it was more than enough space.

I was very fortunate to find this little apartment complex after moving out of the orphanage.

I am two months away from being eighteen and since they felt that I was responsible enough and because the orphanage was full, they gave me some money to start my life outside of the orphanage and get my apartment.

I still need to work though to keep my house and keep feeding myself, the orphanage still keeps sending me a bit of money every month since they know I can't do a full-time job and still focus on my education.

My other job is at a daycare right next to my school and I just watch after the children on Tuesday and Friday from 4:00pm -5:00pm for fifteen dollars an hour. It pays well and isn't that hard to do.

''Jieun, get your out here! I want to go to school early this time and not be late for once!'' Jackson screeched loudly. I grabbed my Calc textbook off the table and slipped my arms into my backpack strap as I started for the door.

When I walked out Jackson gasped. ''Jieun, you look like .''

I scrunched my face up and tossed my big Calc book at him, ''Thanks, I know, Jackson.''

''Don't you dare start lecturing me about cuss words, Lee Jieun, how long did you stay up studying?'' he narrowed his eyes at me, catching my textbook and securely tucking it under his arms so I don't have to carry it.

''I-I didn't stay up too late.. Just till 2:30 am,'' I said sheepishly, readying myself for Jackson's scolding.

''3:00 am! You slept at three! I know you, Jieun. If you say 2:30 that means you went to bed at that time but you usually lay there for about half an hour then go to sleep so you slept at three! And you probably woke up at 6:40 am so that means you only got three hours and fourty minutes of sleep! That is unhealthy and very bad for your body, Jieun, I told you last night-''

''Okay, I got it Jackson. I won't do it ever again. I just really want to pass this test. I'll sleep at nine today, okay? Now, let's go. You said you didn't want to be late,'' I said, reassuring him and tugging on his arm.

We started walking but he was still glaring at me. ''You probably won't even be able to stay awake doing your test. Then you'll do bad and all that studying will be for nothing.''

''I'll go get coffee, I'll stay awake,'' I responded. ''No, coffee is bad for you. I'll drop off green tea during the start of your Calc class. You look so dead, Jieun,'' his eyes softened and he looked at me worriedly.

''I promise I'll be fine,'' I stifled a yawn and rubbed my eyes. His hand reached out to stop my arm, ''Rubbing is bad for your eyes. Man, you do everything wrong.'' He joked and gently brushed his thumb over my probably big eyebags.

''Fine, know it all,'' I pursed my lips.

Jackson's Point of View

''How was your test?'' I bit my bottom lip and looked at her expectantly. Jieun pouted and crossed her arms as she walked out of her classroom. ''Is that a bad or a good sign?'' I raised a brow.

''I have no idea how I did. The test seemed okay but you know I always get those little mistakes that gets the whole problem wrong. I kept checking my answers over, I hope I did alright. I'm trying not to panic but I am on the inside. I drank all your green tea too and I'm feeling so awake. Thank you,'' she gave me small smile.

I patted her head, ''No problem and calm down. You talk a lot when you get nervous, you still look so panicked.''

She took a breath and closed her eyes. ''I'm totally fine.''

''Well, if you need a hug, I have my arms wide open,'' I cheekily smiled and opened my arms. She shook her head, ''It's alright. I'm okay.''

''You are strong afteral- oh, damn,'' I said as a girl ran into me with a cup of water. ''Oppa! I'm incredibly sorry, it was an accident,'' a freshman girl said as she patted down my shirt with a tissue. I felt the cold water seep into my shirt and pants.

I grabbed her hand, ''It's fine, I got it.''

I heard Jieun laugh and I looked at her. She nodded her head to the bunch of freshmen girls eyeing and taking pictures of me. Ahhh, my little fangirls. That one girl continued patting me down and I backed up, awkwardly. ''Really, I can just dry up. No biggie.''

''But oppa, your shirt is see through. Let me cover you up,'' she insisted and started taking off her jacket. My eyes darted to Jieun for help. She just shrugged and laughed. She knows about my obsessed fangirls and has even been in a situation where she had to pretend to be my girlfriend to ward off them off. They didn't believe it though, they know Jieun.

The freshmen eyed me like I was a sweet honey and they were bees. ''Classes will start soon. We should go, Jieun. Thanks for the jacket, but I don't need it, '' I smiled politely and grabbed Jieun's hand as we quickly walked to the restroom.

''Bye oppa!!'' the girls said in unison. I waved and left.

We got to the restroom and my pants were incredibly uncomfortable. My underwear is wet. Ew.

I turned to Jieun and she was looking another way. ''Hey, can I borrow your hoodie again?'' I asked.

''You have it though,'' she said, still not facing me. ''I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter