Pants-less Jackson

Affinity ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Jieun's Point of View

''Jackson! Move your leg, hurry!'' I screamed and covered my eyes with my hands, knowing what’s going to happen next.

''Lee Jongin, don't you dare!'' Jackson screeched at the French bulldog. I heard Jackson scream again and I knew what had happened.

Jongin, a black French bulldog, had just pooped on Jackson's leg. I uncovered my eyes to see Jackson wailing and staring at the round piece of brown poop laying on his left thigh.

''I guess I should have warned you the moment I saw Jongin crouch down on your lap..,'' I said and bit my bottom lip, trying not to laugh. ''No, really?'' Jackson said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

''Sorry, next time I'll give you a heads up,'' I apologized, carrying Jongin off his lap.

''Next time one of these dogs wants to poop on you, I'll remember not to say a word. Oh, and you're going to be on poop duty for a whole week. These were my new jeans,'' he glared, shaking the poop off his leg and walking off to the restroom. ''OH, GOSH. IT SMELLS SO BAD!''

Darn. I just earned myself poop duty for a week... These dogs are like machine guns when it comes to pooping.

''Good job though, Little J,'' I laughed, patting Jongin's cute little head. He responded by rubbing his head against my hand.

Jongin or as I like to call him, Little J, is a four-year-old French bulldog. Jackson likes to call him Jongin though and sometimes calls him Lee Jongin because my last name is Lee and Jackson teases me about being Little J's mother.

 

Little J is quite the trouble maker and admittedly, he's my favorite dog in this pet shelter. He may be very mischievous but he can still be very loving.

Me and Jackson love all the dogs here but we have our favorites and the ones we're closer to. Jackson's favorite is a border collie. Jackson named him Wangzi because it means Prince in Chinese and Jackson's last name is Wang.

 

Wangzi is one of the oldest dogs here, he's eleven years old and the total opposite of Little J. Wangzi is like the dog or the alpha of the shelter of dogs here. He's very protective and obedient.

I love helping out at the animal shelter and I'm so glad I picked this instead of doing volunteer work at festivals and town events. This is a more fun way to earn high school credit. I might still volunteer here even after I get all my credits.

''Hey, Jieun. I was wondering if you have extra pants. There is no way am I going to wear those poop-stained pants again,'' Jackson said, his head peeking out from the restroom door.

I laughed, ''No, I don't. But even if I did, they wouldn't fit you anyways.''

''..How about a skirt? I'll be sure to fit into that even if the waist is a little tight,'' he shrugged. I shook my head and muffled a laugh, ''I don't carry around extra clothes. Maybe I should from now on so I can see you in a skirt.''

He glared at me and slowly withdrew back into the restroom.

I pushed back the sleeve on my left arm to check my watch. ''Hm, it's almost time for work to be over. I should feed you guys first.''

As if understanding what I said, Little J barked excitedly. ''Okay, I concluded. I just won't wear pants. Try not to stare too much,'' Jackson said, coming out of the restroom with no pants and in boxer briefs.

Wangzi ran up to him, seeing his favorite human. Jackson smiled and patted his head.

I gasped, turning my head quickly. ''Jackson! Really?! You're going to walk around with no pants? And here, try to cover up as much as you can with my hoodie,'' I said, hurriedly taking off my hoodie and tossing it at him. My cheeks felt warm and I hoped my face wasn't flushed.

''Could have thought of that earlier,'' he chuckled, taking my hoodie and tying it around his waist. ''Let's just hurry and feed them. I have a Calculus test tomorrow and I need to study,'' I said, standing up with Lil J in my arms.

''Yeah, you need to study. Or you're going to fail.. again,'' he said, ruffling my hair. ''C'mon, Wangzi, call all the other dogs. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter