Bora's Birthday

Affinity ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s Point of View

The music blared from the speaker sitting in the corner of the living room. The bass was so strong that when a beat dropped during a song, the living room floor shook which meant the floor was constantly shaking because we were definitely not blasting Christmas music. Bora’s pale and beige living room was now filled with people dressed in red, white, and green. 

Every single piece of furniture was either coffee-colored or beige and I was specifically eyeing her light colored couch. If anyone spilled a drink it would be done for. 

Most people were either dancing or making out which was expected with all the mistletoes we hung up. Couples made out while some others kissed their friends on the cheek. I think I even saw a group of guys joking about kissing each other. Either way, it felt like dangerous territory. 

I stared at the door waiting for Jieun to get here with Bora’s gift. More people were trickling in since it started but no sign of Jieun yet. 

I sighed. Maybe I should get some liquid courage. I peeled my eyes from the door and made my way to the kitchen, sticking close to the wall in case I ran into any of the guys trying to kiss me. 

I made it to the white marbled island centered in Bora’s large kitchen. A lot of cups and drinks riddled the island, so much so I could barely see the marble. I’m sure only about 15% of the people here are actually of legal age to drink since most of these high schoolers aren’t 18 yet but us lycans never cared. It takes a lot to get us drunk and most lycans drink once they start high school.  

“What’s your poison?” Chanyeol slid next to me, eyeing all the drinks. I shrugged, “Some sort of tequila probably.” 

Chanyeol nodded and grabbed a random tequila bottle to fill a shot. He held up the small shot glass and smiled, “Look up.” 

Confused, I looked up to the ceiling and saw a mistletoe hanging just above our heads, in the middle of Chanyeol and I. “Take the shot from my mouth, loser,” he laughed and put the bottom of  the small shot glass in his mouth, the alcohol sloshing. 

I raised my fist to punch him in the arm but Baekhyun barged in from behind Chanyeol. “ing loser, take the shot!” 

“No ing way, over my dead body,” I glared and pushed Baekhyun out of our proximity and out of our conversation. Damn Baekhyun was always instigating. 

“Do it and abide by the laws of the mistletoe,” Sehun said in a serious tone, popping up from behind me and scaring me. I just know the boys are going to gang up and peer pressure me to do it but no way in hell am I going to, not if there’s a chance Bora will see.

I look Chanyeol in the eyes and smile, “If you squeeze your together and put the shot glass in between them then, I’ll do it.” 

Chanyeol deadpanned and took the shot glass out of his mouth, “Damn it, Jongin, you always know how to make it weird as . I don’t even have the assets to do that.” 

Baekhyun scrunched up his nose and made a disgusting face, “Yeah, I don’t want to see that.” Sehun shook his head, “That’s not even the rule of mistletoe.. What the hell, Jongin.”

I laughed and grabbed the shot of tequila from Chanyeol’s hand and downed it in one go. “Spend your time finding a girl to make out with instead, ,” I said and gave him the emptied shot glass. Chanyeol grumbled some obscenities at me while I walked back to the entrance of the door.

Maybe I can catch Jieun outside. Hopefully she wasn’t already in the house or it’d take f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter