i got lucky/hot: hints of scwz?

Seventeen Drabbles

idk what this is/quick drabble/wanted to write something/quality? i'm the BEST quality - bsk, 2013

inspired by sc's ig post 220816:


jihoon hates pink.

he’d initially been indifferent to that particular colour, until someone decided to spread rumours that jihoon likes wearing pink underwear.

had that been soonyoung?

surely it must’ve been - for someone who claims to be his best friend, he certainly doesn’t act like it.

(even if it wasn’t soonyoung, jihoon’s going to assume it’s soonyoung, anyway, since soonyoung is the bane of jihoon’s existence.)

but somehow, seeing seungcheol (of all people!) in a hot pink hoodie (hot! pink!) makes his heart thrum with excitement.

it even says i got lucky in big white letters on the front of the garment, which jihoon wants to whole-heartedly refute: no, i got lucky. lucky enough to exist within the same airspace, the same timeline and same universe as someone as effortlessly good-looking as choi seungcheol.

he’s out in the world somewhere, at some burger joint, because the other photos

and being the homebody, indoorsy person he perpetually is, jihoon is in bed, all curled up under the sheets with the air-conditioner set to freezing because it’s sweltering with the summer heat outside.

also, how is seungcheol wearing a hoodie in this weather? must be a lightweight hoodie (none of those thick ones jihoon drowns himself in during winter in korea), or… he’s not wearing anything underneath.

that thought doesn’t jump his bones, because jihoon’s accustomed to seeing his friends (read: kim mingyu) shirtless. (mingyu is a bad, bad influence, because self-christened human-tiger hybrid kwon soonyoung is emulating him, flashing his abdominal muscles to anyone receptive to it).

anyway, back to seungcheol’s instagram posts. that hamburger looks good.

(better than seungcheol in his pink hoodie, jihoon admits. that fluffy bun. that crispy lettuce. the peep of a fresh tomato. and oh, the patty looks juicy enough that jihoon can practically taste it on his tongue.)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

is he bored, or is he hungry?

room service is fine, but jihoon wants to be out there, exploring america with his best friends. he also wants to be here in bed, safe from the harmful uv rays of the sun. it’s summer, after all -

decisions, decisions.

jihoon rolls over in bed, staring at seungcheol’s post.

three pictures of him trying to look all cool and nonchalant. and three more, of him tasting that delicious-looking burger.

mmm.

juicy, juicy.

insert beatboxing here.

hot. hot hot.

oh, we feelin’ so hot - jihoon casts his duvet aside, suddenly feeling warm.

hot hot hot hot.

the song he’d written months ago pops into his mind.

boom brrr boom boom.

is he thinking about the weather, the burger, or choi seungcheol in his hot pink hoodie?

he his lips; his throat suddenly dry. he’s got this sudden urge, some raw unpent energy swelling at the bottom of his gut.

he looks at the picture again; the song’s chorus looping in his brain.

jihoon decides it’s time to hit the gym.