C. 7

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain fuming penguin waited for Momo,  a yellow paper in hand with many red marks and a red big zero on it,  it was the same paper that Momo answered yesterday. 

No one knows how embarrassed she was, she even confidently volunteered on answering on the board but sadly all of Momo's answer was wrong she didn't even answered a single item correctly and Mina knows, she knows that Momo did it on purpose. 

She was so angry that her hands were itching to strangle the girl since yesterday but the girl went home early so she didn't catch her and now Mina took the initiatives to wake up early just so she can get her but the said girl was still not there, she even checked her classroom a couple of times to see if she was there but nope she's not and Mina can't be wrong about Momo's schedule since she had been stalkin- I mean keeping an eye on Momo. 

"Where could that rat be!?" Mina hissed as she impatiently taps her right foot biting the insides of her cheeks to show how annoyed she was and finally the girl she had been waiting for came and by the looks of it Momo was in a rushed but Mina don't care- she doesn't care if the girl would be late nor would be marked absent. 

"You!!" Mina hissed as she angrily pushed Momo to the wall then showed the brunette her paper. 

"Do you know what this is!?" Mina asked angrily as she shoved the paper onto Momo's face to which Momo tried to squirm out of her grip but Mina is holding her tight.

"A deserving score since you cheated" Momo answered that added fuel to the fire. 

"What did you just say!?  Don't you know how embarrassed I was!?" Mina asked as she shakes the poor girl and Momo swears she could see the steam coming out of her nostrils. 

"Well then next time don't asked someone to do YOUR assignment that YOU should be doing, Now if you don't mind keep your hands to yourself and let me go I still have to pass my homework that I DID" Momo told Mina while trying to take off her tight hold on her arms. 

"Give me your homework!" Mina said to her as Momo's eyes widen

"Why in the world would I give my papers to you?"

"If I got zero then I won't let you have a good score either" Mina said then pushed Momo to turn around so that she can open her bag. 

"W-what are you- yah!! " Momo yelled and took a hold of her bag, now they're practically playing tug of war. 

"GIVE. IT. TO. ME. "

"LET. GO."

*ripped*

Due to forced and since Momo's bag was antique- she was using it ever since she was in junior high, the bag got ripped minimally near the top. 

Only Momo noticed it as her eyes widen and her first impulse was to bite Mina's arm and kick her on the shin successfully making the girl let go. 

Momo quickly runs inside her classroom leaving Mina mumbling incoherent words and Momo was one hundred one percent sure that those were curses. 

---

It's almost time to go home but Mina never saw a glimpsed of the peach after she got bitten and kicked, she even tried waiting outside the girl's class but boy Momo was great at hiding. 

Mina looks at the bite mark that is still evident on her left arm, she never expect that Momo would bite, her right shin also had bruised from the kick earlier and everytime she sees them her anger only rise and by now maybe it passes the boiling point. 

"If I see her I swear, I'll-" her mumblings got interrupted when her phone rang and Kai's name pop out on the caller I. D. 

"What is it?" Mina asked harshly for she is still mad

"Whoah chill there boss, I was just going to ask if the deal is still on"

Mina smirks at the thought she almost forgot about the plan. 

"Of course it is"

"Good because we saw her here near the gym cleaning the pool alone, it would be a perfect time"

"Go ahead and remember to just scare her"

"Roger that" Kai replied and Mina turn the call off as she made her way towards the gym, can't wait to see the look on the brunette's face. 

Momo was cleaning the pool, fixing all the swimming boards that some of the students carelessly left on the floor but what did she expect this school is full of brats. 

Momo refuses to swim and begs their coach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter