C. 31

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been four days since the shut up kiss and it was pretty obvious for Mina that Momo is avoiding her. The said girl is currently out today saying that she got something to do leaving Mina alone on the bed to have her self talk.

"This will be bad if it continues" She mumbled as she looks on the plushie from Momo that she named sunshine, on her lap.

"I have to fix everything quick" Mina said slumping on the bed as she raised sunshine up.

"But how do I fix it? It's not like I did something wrong, and I will definitely not apologize. She deserves it." Mina told sunshine as she put him down on her tummy blushing at the last sentence that came out of . She sighed while pulling out a peach keychain.

"You're really lucky I like you" Mina mumbled looking at the keychain she bought that almost got her lost in the market. She was about to give it to Momo but the latter never speaks to her after the kiss.

On the other hand Momo is on her way to Jeongyeon's place, the latter kept apologizing to her the past days and Momo finally gave in when Jeongyeon told her she'll teach Momo the recipe for the avocado macchiato shortcake, all the ingredients is on her and of course Momo couldn't resist that temptation.

Momo knocks on the door to which she was immediately welcome inside.

"Thank God you finally gave in" Jeongyeon remarks rolling her eyes while a goofy smile is flashed on her face, giving Momo a space so she can enter.

"Trust me~ I tried not to but the temptation is just too much" Momo replied as they both laugh at there silliness with Jeongyeon pinching Momo's left cheek.

"I'm glad you did. I couldn't sleep thinking that you're mad at me- anyways let's go so that we could eat it right away" Jeongyeon said turning her back on Momo as she made her way to the kitchen but she was taken aback when hugged her while they walk.

"Uwu is my Jeongie being all soft with Momo?" Momo teased as Jeongyeon look down on her, couldn't fight the huge bright smile from showing as she scrunched her face in attempt to look cute.

"Uwu~ only for Jeongyeon's Momo" Jeongyeon responded but her expression quickly changed into a grossed out one as she flick Momo's forehead. "Ew! in your dreams piglet!" Jeongyeon retorted as she laughs and left Momo behind rubbing the assaulted part.

"You're mean!" Momo whines but was only met by a laugh from Jeongyeon.

"Is Momo mad?" Jeongyeon asked mocking the way Momo speaks earlier that Momo could only pout. Jeongyeon put her blue  apron on as she took the pink one and put it on Momo tying it behind her back.

"Okay! While waiting for you I prepared all the ingredients but we still have to cut the avocados" Jeongyeon said as she wash her hands pulling out two knives and chopping board as they proceeded to cut the fruit. Jeongyeon's quickly finished hers and she could see Momo is having a hard time.

"You'll hurt yourself if you cut it like that. It should be like this" Jeongyeon taught her as she walks behind Momo hold her hands and guided her from behind so Jeongyeon is practically back hugging her.

"Ahh~ I see! Thank you Jeongyeonie" Momo beamed when she manage to cut the avocado effortlessly. 

"This is the nth time I teach you that you pabo" Jeongyeon chuckled as she blended the avocado and ordered Momo to mix all the dry ingredients.

"You look so attractive everytime you crack the egg with one hand" Momo comments when Jeongyeon added the egg to make a batter Momo might not know but that is the reason why Jeongyeon is cracking it that way- she knows that Momo likes it.

"Don't tell me you're already in love with me" Jeongyeon kids as she whisked the bowl before adding the blended avocado, Momo laughs and acted as if she was offended.

"Ehh!? We're already a married couple aren't we? Look" Momo exclaimed referring to their aprons.

"I married you?" Jeongyeon asked tone as if mocking after looking at Momo from head to toe but deep inside she love the idea.

"Yah!" Momo retorted noticing that Jeongyeon was playing with her. Jeongyeon laughs at Momo.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I love you wifey~" Jeongyeon husked giving out a playful flying kiss making Momo smile wildly as she bats her eyes.

"Aww you love me?" Momo replied lips jutted acting cute while hovering her hand on her cheeks acting flustered.

"Yes I do. Now can you please melt the caramel for me" Jeongyeon replied and she meant it.

"Aww I wuv you too" Momo replied if only she meant it like how Jeongyeon meant hers,   the short haired girl would be more than happy to hear it.

"Now for the icing" Jeongyeon stated as she took a green food color while Momo grimaced when she sees it.

"Can't it be pink?" Momo asked with a puppy dog eyes and Jeongyeon almost gave in but she's stronger than that.

"Yes of course my lovely wife" Jeongyeon replied sweetly before adding "if you can find me a pink colored avocado" causing Momo to pout.

"You're mean! I want a divorce-"

"No avocado cake for you then"

"Just kidding! Saranghae~" Momo cooed forming a heart with both hands Jeongyeon was about to send a heart back but she smelled something burning.

"Momo!" Jeongyeon yelled when she sees the caramel is now like a coal, taken aback Momo panics burning her fingers in the process.

"Ahh.. really Momo! From now on you're ban from helping me" Jeongyeon demanded as she looks at the burn worriedly immediately turning the stove off.

"But-"

"No buts Hirai Momo" Jeongyeon said sternly as she told Momo to sit on the bar counter for her to put an ointment on it.

"You're now only allowed to watch" she said applying the ointment carefully.

"How am I able to learn if I'll just watch?" Momo pouted as she watch Jeongyeon pour the batter into the moulder carefully.

"I'll give you the recipe. Why do you even want to learn when I'm here to make you one?" Jeongyeon asked and maybe it might have a little deeper meaning but Momo wasn't able to notice it as the injured girl responded with a groan.

"Because I just want to. You look so cool whenever you cook" Momo replied leaning on the surface while Jeongyeon preheat the oven before putting away the things she doesn't need.

"I'm always cool" Jeongyeon mused as Momo playfully scoff and Jeongyeon saw it as she wipe the flour on her hand at Momo's cheeks shocking the girl.

"Yah!" Momo whines but Jeongyeon only laughs at her before going back to her job.

"When the chiffon is baked and has cooled down I'll let you help decorate. It's the safest part of baking" Jeongyeon told Momo as she sits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter