C. 10

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

That Myoui really!? Ugh! She'd been avoiding me and I tell you she's a pro in it, ever since she made me look like a fool waiting for nothing for more than an hour at the library, I never saw even the tips of her hair. I tried asking Sana but she was not cooperating, I even mustered up my courage just to asked her other friend Chou- and that was a nerve-racking experience, plus me not knowing that monster's schedule isn't helping at all!  

Doesn't she know that I'm losing a profit here! Though I can still have the money since it's fix, I am not taking it for she was skipping all the tutoring sessions and I won't take money that I didn't work for.

But this time I'm determined to teach her by hook or by crook. I tried looking for Sana to asked for Mina's schedule again and thank God I found her. 

"Sana!" I called successfully earning her attention as I run towards her and Sana flashed me one of her infamous smile. 

"What can do I for you, pretty lady?" She asked. 

"I need Myoui's schedule please... " I plead hoping that she'll give it to me. 

"As much as I really want to help you since you're cute, I can't do that Mina has something against me so I can't do it"

"Please~"

"Sorry Momo-chan. All I can do for you is pray for Mina to hit her head and hope that she return to her human self again. I still have classes gotta go bye" She said after fixing the contents of her hand bag. 

"You. " A shiver run down my spine as I heard and feel a presence behind my back,  I turned around as I tried to flash a smile on the said person. I bet I looked like I'm having a severe diarrhea. 

"Y-yes?" I asked, gosh why do I have to stutter.

Chou grab my hand then placed a somewhat card on it, I thought she'll throw me like how those karate kids sent the enemies flying- guess I was overthinking, can't blame me though she scares me. 

"That's her schedule now stop bothering us got that" She whispered to my ear, see that! I told you she's scary. I unconsciously nod in fear muttering thanks for her kindness... I think? 

"Good.. Now go find Mina" 

"Y-yes and thank you again" I said and bowed at her before leaving. 

"Oh and I also included the pictures and plate numbers of all Mina's car there at the back." She told me how mindful of hers, I nodded in return then proceeded to hunt for that monster. 

I finally found her room and I waited near the door, looking at her schedule. Her class would be finish by now and this is her last subject, I'll be able to tutor her now... I guess, if she doesn't run away from me. 

Students started to get out as I watched intently to look for that black-haired woman, she's not getting away this time and there I saw her getting out eyes on her phone, wearing her expensive clothes as always. 

I quickly grab her hand as she instinctively looked up and glare. 

"Get your filthy hands off me" she demanded and she look so scary right now but I can do this! Fighting! 

"No. I will tuto-hmmp! "

Mina's POV

If you're thinking what I think you're thinking then stop it! I didn't kiss her, stop being delulu…

I quickly covered to refrain her from saying that tutor thing I don't want anyone knowing that I'm needing help from a mere human being. 

"Shut your trap" I hissed at her as her eyebrows form an arch, she swats my hand away then speaks. 

"Listen here you monster, I came here to tutor you so I can finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter