C. 36

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know I've made her life miserable and I probably deserve this with what I've done but I apologized already... With expensive gifts too! Knowing I, Myoui Mina who never asked for forgiveness but why? Why?" Mina asked chugging on the shot of vodka, face flushed as she rants on the stuffed toy Momo gave her- who also have its own shot glass. 

"Do I really have to suffer with this what if's?" Mina mumbled folding arms and burying her head against it. 

"It hurts... Don't I at least deserve her answer or at least an expression?" Mina speaks again as tears started to run down her face wiping it right away. 

"You really have a way of making me feel pathetic.. "

---

Six days of pondering and talking it over with Jihyo, Momo finally agreed to the request of her biological parents. Who is she to decline it anyway when the couple only wanted to make up the time they've lost with her. Jihyo said that her mother and father already had everything prepared even the plane tickets and they will be leaving next week. 

Mrs Hirai:

You still have a week, as much as I and your father really want to spend time with you and shower you with everything. We'll wait till we get to back, so you should enjoy the week with your friends. 

Momo read her mother's message and she couldn't help but smile on how considerate they are but as much as she wants to spend her last week here with her friends, they don't wanna see her let alone talk to her and this makes her sad she doesn't wanna leave like this. 

"I guess I should just drop out of my college department first then I'll try to talk to them" Momo mumbled to herself as she tells Jihyo that she will be leaving for school. 

It took her 30 minutes to reach the school as she made her may to their college department's head office, approaching the secretary who is seated up on the front desk. 

"Excuse me" Momo called out as the lady look up from her laptop and give Momo her full attention. 

"Yes what can I do for you?" The secretary asked. 

"I would like to ask for a transfer paper" Momo told her as the lady's expression changed to curious one. 

"What? Why? Is there a problem?" she immediately asked and Momo immediately shook her head no. 

"No, no,  uhh me and my p-parents are migrating so yeah I need to pull out" Momo informed her as the lady look back at her laptop. 

"I guess I can't stop you then,  may I please ask your name?" She asked reverting her gaze back at Momo waiting for her answer. 

"Hirai Momo" Momo told her as the secretary started typing, looking through her system. 

"It's saddening to lose such good student" She speaks while looking through Momo's profile causing Momo to be bashful. 

"Very well I'll finish up your papers, you can come back tomorrow to get them. Is there anything else?" She asked and Momo shook her head before thanking her. 

Momo just walked out of the building when she see Sana and without a second thought she approached the girl. 

"Sana!" Momo called and Sana immediately whipped her head to face her not forgetting her bright smile. 

"Oh Momo-chan"

"Did Mina come to class?" Momo asked her as Sana's smile immediately falls, lips now pursed. 

"She didn't.. Ever since we came back from Jeju" Sana told her and Momo felt disheartened but she can't bring herself to call or text the girl herself. 

"Is she okay? Is she sick?" Momo asked with Sana shaking her head. 

"She's not sick but she's not okay either" Sana muttered releasing a sigh before she continue to speak. "She doesn't want to talk to us and had been locking herself in her house"

Momo looked down sad about what's happening, when she felt Sana gave her a pat on the shoulder. 

"Don't worry she'll be back to her usual snotty attitude before you know it!" Sana exclaimed trying to cheer Momo up as the latter nod and smile. 

"Ok, I better get going see you around Momo-chan~" Sana bids as she made her way pass Momo. 

Momo decided to go and visit at Jeongyeon's place she didn't text the girl for she knows for sure that Jeongyeon will immediately avoid her so Mono texted Seungyeon instead asking if her friend was there at which the older girl replied that she is. Momo informed her that she will be visiting as Seungyeon happily agreed. 

It didn't take long for Momo to arrive at the said house and she was welcome with a bear hug by Seungyeon. 

"Seungyeon un-" Jeongyeon couldn't continue when she sees who the visitor was and Momo swears she notice the pain glint on Jeongyeon's eyes who immediately  looked away. 

"Jeong-" 

"I'll be in my room"Jeongyeon speaks not waiting for Momo to finish her sentence and in a blink of an she was out of there sight only the sound of the door being shut and lock was heard. 

"Seungyeon unnie.. Can I go to her room?" Momo asked with a small smile. 

"Of course! If she didn't let you in,  call me I'll bust the door open" Seungyeon beam ruffling Momo's hair as she let the girl do her business with Jeongyeon. Momo knocks on the closed door but she was only met by silence so she decided to speak couldn't care less if the girl was listening or not but hopefully she is. 

"I know you can't see me right now, I've hurt you without me knowing.. I'm sorry. Will 5 years be enough for you to heal? I want my no-jam best friend back. I will be leaving on Monday by 6 pm, my real parents wanted me to study in states. I won't be seeing you for a while" Momo spoke head leaning on the surface of the door wanting Jeongyeon to hear her out. The door immediately open as Momo almost fell on the floor luckily Jeongyeon was there. 

"What did you say!?" Jeongyeon exclaimed but Momo only answered her with a tight  hug as she felt her shirt get damp. 

"I'm sorry" Momo repeatedly apologize through muffled voice as she cries on Jeongyeon's shoulder. 

"Don't apologize, you've done nothing wrong" Jeongyeon speaks running her hand on Momo's hair as she hugged her back. 

"Now what did you say earlier?" Jeongyeon asked as she slightly pushed Momo to see her face and wipe her face, glasses got all wet and fogged up. Momo started to calm down then she tells all about what happened the past weeks they weren't talking. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't be a friend when you needed me" Jeongyeon apologies after hearing it all, she had been selfish with her feelings that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter