C. 5

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

I've always like Art class as it helps you  express yourself through it but not today for my airheaded classmate thought that I was a canvas. Now I have different colors of paint on my hair and top, my Prof is considerate enough to let me out and wash. I left after sending a glare on the stupid guy that now had his head down. 

That's right now your place. 

I texted Sana to asked for her pink hoodie I know she always have them and after a few seconds she replied, it's clear that she wasn't listening. 

Shiba-Inu🐕💕:
"I don't have it"

She's still mad at me, how did I know?  Simple, her text is too plain, whenever Sana sends us texts the emoji's, hearts and such never left. I didn't reply anymore, I'll just talk to her personally. I just went to my locker to get our P. E. Shirt, Tzuyu would be of no help if I texted her hence she won't even glance at her phone right now. 

I went to our bathroom,  yup you read it right, OUR it's one of the perks of being the daughter of the owner as I open the door a loud music blasted on my face. I was about to ask who's there when I saw Sana's hoodie folded neatly on the table near the sink. She said she didn't have it but what caught my attention was the glasses on top of the hoodie, Eh? Sana has a perfect vision this can't be hers, I tried the glasses God! Who wear this!? And my question got answered when a girl came out, dripping wet with only a towel covering her lingerie clad body, her skin is so fair, I can't see any scars nor insect bites, she should have those but I see none-

Girl, you're practically checking her out

I quickly closed my eyes and shake my head,  my eyes doesn't follow my commands as of now. 

"Sana-chan? You're still here?" She asked and wait- what?  Sana-chan??  Since when was she close to Sana for Sana to let her borrow clothes? I watch her as she walks towards the hoodie which is in front of me, I never thought that there are curves hiding beneath the worn out hoodie that she's always wearing. 

I noticed that her expression changed and she started to look for something but I doubt she sees any, with this kind of glasses I think the one wearing this is partially blind. 

"Sana-chan have you seen my glasses? " She asked her eyes forming a slit trying to see me properly. 

"Nope, she didn't but I did" I said and I saw her expression changed from shocked to annoyed then pleading. 

"Please give it back I can't properly see" I didn't expect her to say please and I must admit she looks cute saying it. 

Seriously, cute? Her saying please with her hair wet and body covered only with a towel-

Shut up! I find her cute- end of discussion

You find her cute eyy-

Shut up! 

"I can clearly see that, can you?"

"Please..." She said sounding defeated

"Apologize first for what you did" Now that I mentioned it she never actually apologized for kissing me and for slapping me at the washroom.

"What?" She asked in confusion and it irks me since she's playing dumb on what she did to me.

"Since you asked again, I want you to now kneel in front of me and say how sorry you are for messing with me" I said and I noticed her hands curled into fist as her brows started to knit.

"After all the things you said and did to me, you're asking me to apologize?"

"If you don't want to then say sayonara to your glasses" I said as I wave her glasses as if she can see that hahaha.

"Give it back!" She said as she tried to reach for her glasses and on that process she manage to pushed me against the wall. 

"Get off me! I might catch your fleas!" I said as I pushed her away, she's so closed to me I can smell her fragrance, she smells like vanilla- stop it Mina! 

"Give. My. Glasses. Back." She sternly said we looked like a complete idiot if someone sees us at this rate. I was busy keeping the glasses off her reached when I suddenly felt something soft on my lips- ugh! Not again! But if she's thinking that it would caught me off guard she's wrong. 

"That won't work any-" I wasn't able to continue when s-she she s-she shoved her tongue inside my mouth and started french kissing me! My heart beat started to pick up its pace and I could feel my soul leaving my body. 

I know I told a lot of shockers today but what  I don't understand is that, why am I kissing her back? She's now the one who is against the wall with me pinning her, now she's the one who was taken aback

Whatever you're doing Myoui Mina you need to stop! 

I can hear the voices inside my head but I couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter