C. 15

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

Okay... Here's the thing, the person yesterday wasn't me, it was an imposter, an imitated version, fake or however you like to call it but it was clearly not me, got that? 

*Flashback*

Sana and Tzuyu just bid goodbye to me when I received a text from Chaeyoung saying how sorry he was that he was cancelling our date since his dad got admitted to ER for collapsing, he had to rush over there.

So here I am waiting at the bus stop surfing the net how to commute, I tried contacting Sana and Tzuyu but nothing.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a very familiar voice calling so I look up and frown, why don't she go to her hero wannabe best friend. 

"It's none of your business, go away"  I told her it's not like she'll help but I was shocked when she sat beside me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she turn to look at me and fixed her glasses in to place

"I'll wait till you go home, where is your car anyway?" She asked a very stupid question, is this girl really a scholar?

"I didn't bring it"

"Why?" She asked again and I'm getting annoyed does she not have anything better to do?

"Why are you asking so many questions?"  I grunted and I noticed her pout before she looked away.

"When does the cab come by?" I asked her since she's waiting here I she might be of use.

"I don't know, I always take the bus. I also don't think there are any" She told me.

"Why did I even asked you, you can't afford cabs" I murmured

"Do you want me to accompany you home?" She offered me and it was tempting but-

"I can manage" I mused then she stood up fix her things and was about to go so I held her backpack

"Where are you going?" I asked her she just can't leave me here

"Since you can manage I'm going home" She told me and was about to leave to I pulled her back again, even though I don't want it, I've got no choice.

"Fine, I'll let you come with me." 

"Thank you so much, you let me accompany you" She said, good at least she knows her place

"You're welcome"

The bus finally came and the mere human beings started to swarm in front of the bus' entrance and I felt a soft hand envelopes mine as Hirai drags me in to the bus.

"I'll pay" I told her as I took out my money but Hirai didn't let me.

"Keep your money" she said as she looks for a sit and there was only one and when she offered it to me I didn't think twice before I sat down, I'm wearing heels people

"Why didn't you let me pay?" I asked her, was the money I took out not enough?

"Do you want the driver to kick us out?" She mused and I looked at her in confusion.

"And why will he kick us out? I'm paying, I can sue him" I said and I heard her laugh, was she laughing at me?

"Is this your first time riding a bus?" She asked and I can't help but to feel disgusted.

"Do I look like I ride such thing? It stinks in here-" I wasn't able to finish talking when she covered my mouth

"Do you want to get beaten up?" She asked as she look around and I can't help but to roll my eyes, no one can lay a hand on Myoui Mina, the bus stops and people keeps coming in, that Momo gets pushed and squished, also the smell of the air freshener, smoke, sweat, and perfume gets mixed up eliciting an unpleasant smell making me dizzy. Why does this stupid driver keeps taking in passengers when there's none left to sit on?

I noticed that Momo stiffened so I looked up and I noticed this guy is way to close for my liking and what made my blood boil is when I notice him brushed his hands on her thigh, this good for nothing ert! I pulled Momo away and let her sit on my lap as I glare on the guy.

"Keep your hands to yourself or do want me to have someone to cut those off" I told him and he got scared so he got off, good one less toxic on the bus

"Are you alright?" I asked her, I can smell her here and of all the peasants I'm with right now she is the only that smells good.

"Yeah, uhm...thank you, I'm fine now, can you let me stand" she answered and was about to stand, but I'm not letting that happen who knows there might be a ert again.

"I'm dizzy~ this peasants smell" I murmured as I buried my face on her neck, the people really smells in here, thank god she smell nice and calming. 

I didn't noticed the time and we finally reach my place, I could finally breath, I was busy ranting and all about that forsaken vehicle and how dizzy I was but Momo left and walk  straight to the guard.

"How are we suppose to go to your house? Will we walk?" She asked me, really? After making me ride that horrible thing she'll make me walk?

"Hell no! You. You have a car to patrol around the area right? Take us home" 

"Ms. Myoui, I'm sorry I didn't notice you, also I don't have a car, is a three wheeled scooter ok with you?" 

"That'll do, just be fast" I told him even if I don't know what he was talking about, I just wanna go home fast

"Uhh~ my head hurts I feel sick" I felt really dizzy after what happened

"Just rest when you-" I couldn't hold it in, everything happened fast, my stomach turned and I vomit.

"What the hell!" She exclaimed, not my fault she was too close, after my little accident Hirai didn't speak a word and I don't know why but it's making me uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry okay! I was dizzy" I tried to apologized but she didn't even looked at me, she's the only person I've ever apologized to and she has the guts to not accept any of it so I was mad and a little upset.

"You can go home now" I told her since she was not speaking she should just go, she glared at me.

"Wow! After you disgustingly threw up on me? And not even a thank you?" She said and thank you? I was ok until the minute she didn't speak to me and I didn't forced her to come with me but since she was nice

"Fine, come with me" 

"What happen to you?" Jihyo asked as soon as she saw Momo, who pointed me.

"Mina are you alright?" She asked me concern written all over her face

"I'm ok just tired, Mo- Hirai come with me" I called, her first name almost slipped out of my mouth 

"Just take a bath inside, all that you need is  there and here's the clothes" I told her as I gave her my shirt to wear but she didn't accept it.

"Bath is fine, I'll just use Jeongyeon's shirt" She said and hearing that name comes out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter