C. 30

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"How to hint someone you like-" Sana couldn't continue reading when Mina immediately shut her phone and put it down shocked that she was caught, she thought that she is alone inside the class since it's still early, truthfully Mina doesn't want to go to school yet but Momo has to and she doesn't want to be left alone in the house.

"No need to hide Minari~ I know" Sana giggled as she sat beside Mina who's blushing madly at what Sana told her.

"I'm gonna kill Chou for telling you!" Mina hissed as she murder the youngest of them in her head.

"Please don't kill my girlfriend, and I'm the one who told her to talk to you" Sana told her and Mina couldn't be anymore shocked at the revelations in that one sentence.

"You told her- no no no wait, you and Tzuyu are girlfriends??" Mina asked amused and a bit hurt since they kept it a secret from her.

"Sorry we didn't tell you. We're afraid of the reaction we'll get, knowing what happened with-" Sana couldn't continue when Mina intervene looking away.

"Ok I get it! I'm an that day, and I so regret it" Mina said remembering the horrible thing she did back in middle school.

"Oh~ Minari don't feel bad, you still are" Sana replied trying to lift up the mood earning a glare from Mina as the girl kick the feet of the now laughing Sana's desk.

"You're girlfriends alright" Mina scoffs at how Sana manage to inherit some of Tzuyu's savageness.

"So back to your dilemma, you're really searching the net? That's so cute" Sana teased as Mina's cheeks went to being red again.

"Shut up! I'm new to this feeling ok!" Mina whines and Sana was really shocked to see that.

"Ok I'll stop anyways Mina.. I'm really sorry about what happened to Ray." Sana apologizes as Mina's expression changed to hurt.

"I really can't believe his gone but I'm doing fine, thanks to her" Mina said whispering the last sentence but Sana was still able to hear it.

"Mina's soft hour, omg my uwu is exploding all over" Sana squealed seeing her friend like this, Mina looked away puffing her cheeks annoyed at how Sana is making a fuse over the little things she does.

"You two are early" Tzuyu comments when she sees them already there as she took her seat on the other side of Mina.

"Our grumpy Minari is searching ways how to woo a certain scholar" Sana informed her wiggling her eyebrows as Tzuyu smirks at Mina.

"Shut up Shiba!" Mina exclaimed hitting the nearest part of Sana she could which is the forearm as Sana winced in pain pouting at Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-ah she hit me!" Sana whines but Tzuyu just rolled her eyes making Sana sulk.

"So how would you woo a certain scholar?" Tzuyu asked this time also earning a glare from Mina as Sana giggles. Mina rest her head on the desk her hair covering her face as she groans.

"I don't know. How did you two even got together behind my back?" Mina asked not lifting her head up, while she hopes she could get some useful information from them.

"It's a blur actually.. we got drunk then wake up on the same bed...and was like.. hey I like you we should be together" Sana mentioned as if thinking really deep while Tzuyu looks at her incredulously.

"Are you sure that was me?" Tzuyu said sternly making Sana gulp.

"You're not actually helping you know" Mina protested raising her head.

"Just be yourself Mina" Sana told her making Mina whip her head towards her giving Sana a look that the advice she just gave is nothing but ty.

"If I be myself, I wouldn't do this and for sure she would hate me or loathe me even" Mina said leaning her chin on her hand, a defeated look on her face.

"Point taken" Sana agreed nodding her head.

"Treat her like how you treat Ray" Tzuyu suggested as Mina turn to look at her, urging her to go on and elaborate it more.

"Ray was the only breathing entity you showed your true self and you cared about-"

"Come on Tzuyu-ah you don't want Mina to treat Momo like a do-"

"Ray isn't just a dog." Mina muttered sternly making Sana shiver as she quickly apologizes.

"Woah! Ok! Ok! I'm sorry" 

Mina was about to ask something but some of their classmates already entered the room so Mina just decided to drop it.

---
Mina is currently inside her car jotting down some notes while she waits for Momo who requested a book from the library.

"Okay.. how do I treat Ray? Hmm~ well, I compliment him, ruffle his fur, snuggle with him, he has his own salon, buy him treats, give him a walk outside, I spoiled him, I tell him how much I-" Mina couldn't continue when she knows what comes after those words and she can't do that not yet because she doesn't even know if Momo's into girls knowing she had a boyfriend once. She sighed speaking of Ray, she really does miss him but pushing the longing aside she choose from the list she made, the thing she will first do.

"I think, I'll start with complimenting her-" Mina didn't continue her self talk when someone tap on the window of her tinted car, hiding the note quickly as she pull the window down and signaled Momo to go to the shotgun seat while she starts her car. Mina turned to look at Momo who just entered as she thinks of something nice to say.

"D-did I do something wrong? I'm sorry I made you wait" Momo asked anxiously as she apologized quickly since Mina stared at her, mouth ajar but not speaking, brows furrowed as if scrutinizing her that it scared Momo. Mina shakes her head, huffing, a small pout was evident since she couldn't say anything at the girl as she carry on driving with Momo deciding to just keep quiet.

"I just want to ask- not that I'm prying or anything but why did you broke up with your ex?" Mina asked out of the blue since this question kept on bugging her- actually the thought of Momo having an ex-lover doesn't settle nice with her.

"I didn't break up with my ex." Momo replied looking out the window, at the cars they pass by and Mina's ears perked up on this listening intently.

"So he was the one who did, is he handsome tho??" Mina asked again already killing the person she doesn't even know for doing such a thing to Momo while the girl tilted her head confused for a moment at what Mina asked.

"Nope-"

"What the hell!? Those kinds doesn't have the rights to-"

"She's beautiful- Mina!? I don't wanna die yet!!" Momo exclaims when Mina abruptly steps on the brake and looks at Momo with her eyes wide open while Momo thank the heavens that she has her seatbelt on.

"She!?" Mina exclaimed at the piece of information she got.

"Yes... My ex is a she"

"You're g-gay?"

"Yes I am, I'm sorry.. a-are you bothered by it?" Momo asked with the worried look on her as she face Mina.

"Absolutely not!" Mina quickly answered, clearing as she continue to drive since someone is already beeping behind them.

"You didn't break up? So what happened?" Mina asked again eyes focused on the road doesn't know what to feel about what she found out.

"I don't have an idea.. really, the next thing I knew she's gone. I don't know where she is and it has been 2 years, I'm sure we're over" Momo responded smiling sadly.

"I'm sorry I asked" Mina apologizes as she pull over and parked the car while Momo beamed a smile.

"It's ok! I'm fine now" Momo replied before they got out of the car.

"What if she comes back?" Mina asked once again as Momo momentarily stops from walking.

"I don't know, but I hope she doesn't" Momo mused as she continue to walk with Mina following shortly behind.

"I hope so too" Mina mumbled lowly before matching up Momo's pace as they took the stairs.

They went home and Jihyo wasn't there but there was a snack already prepared and a note on the table that is from Jihyo's hand writing.

"I went over Mina's house to clean, I've prepared you mochi and the orange juice is inside the fridge. I'll be back before dinner" It says as the two of them decided to get changed into something comfortable, and Momo finished changing first. She took out the learning materials and assessment she made for Mina, where she asked for the girl to answer it. It didn't take long for Mina to finish it as she hand the paper back to Momo, who checked it right away. Mina was enticed by how the girl look so serious in reading the paper as she fixed her glasses whenever it falls and Mina is just so... She couldn't tell how she exactly feels but all she knows is that she already had her chin rested on the girl's shoulder. Momo just smell so nice and calming.

"You smell nice." Mina blurted out even before she could stop herself- well not bad for a compliment don't you think? Mina decided to play it cool since she would only further embarrass herself if she speaks. Momo turn to face her and it was so close that she could see the faint blush on the girl's cheeks.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter