C. 20

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo... I think I'm dying" Mina called Jihyo, alarming the girl on the other line.

"What!? What happened??" Jihyo asked she could hear Mina groan on the other line.

"My head...is spinning and my stomach hurts so much" Mina told Jihyo as she curl on her bed in hopes of easing the pain in her abdomen. She couldn't call their private doctor because for sure, her Mom and Dad will know.

"What did you eat?" 

"I- well...as much as I remember I ate... Tteokbeokki...fish cake.. seafood pancake..grilled lobster... twisted potatoes, hotteok,grilled clams and others that I can't remember" Mina stated the food she remembered eating and Jihyo could only slap her forehead- she only left the girl for awhile and now she's eating street foods.

"Tteokbeokki?? H-hotteok?? And clams?? H-how? Wha- who made you eat those?? And  how many clams did you eat?? You know you can't have many of them" Jihyo reprimanded since she's worried about the girl knowing that she's away.

"Momo..." Mina answered and Jihyo is in rage, her little sister will surely gonna get a piece of her mind for causing this.

"Ok. I can't go there since I'm currently at Jeonju but I'll have someone, just stay there and try to relax on your bed" Jihyo told her before the line ended. Mina's really sweating hard and her stomach hurts so much like it was being stab, all she could do is grasp on the bedsheet trying to divert the pain.

After the call went off Jihyo immediately dialed the culprit's number, she was tapping her foot, free hand on her waist, few more rings then Momo finally answered.

"Ji-"

"YOU!" Jihyo called out scaring Momo on the other line.

"Y-yes?"

"Why did you made Mina eat all of that?? She's not like you Momo, She's not like us. You can't just make her eat all of those street foods, she's not used to eating them. Mina's having a stomach ache now and worst is that I'm not there to take care of her" Jihyo scolded her making Momo feel bad, she didn't mean it and now Mina is probably suffering because of her.

"I'm sorry" Momo apologizes and Jihyo just sigh on the other line.

"It happened already, but can you go to Mina today?" Jihyo asked her and Momo answered yes right away willing to help even if the sun is setting already.

"Okay. When you get there get the medicine on the top right shelf in the kitchen for indigestion then make her a chamomile tea, you can easily spot the jar of tea bags on the center isle after that prick her finger it will help ease the pain. Do you understand?"

"Yes Unnie. I'll get going now, Mina might be having a hard time"

"Have a safe trip on your way there be careful. I love you, oh the key card is on the pocket of my uniform behind my door"

"Okay Love you too bye"

Momo got herself ready, she felt really bad about what happened, she shouldn't have made Mina eat all of those if she only knew this would happen, putting her sweater on she's ready to leave and on her way out of the apartment, she sees Jeongyeon just about to get out of her car.

"Going out at night is very unladylike you know" Jeongyeon told her making her scoff.

"Says the one who's in front of our house" Momo fired back earning a laugh from Jeongyeon.

"Where are you going anyway? Why do you look in such a rush?" Jeongyeon asked she was about to hangout at Momo's place today but the other girl looked like she's going somewhere.

"I'm going to Mina's, she's sick" Momo muttered as a frown immediately crept on Jeongyeon's face, she really hate the mention of the girl's name and Momo kept wondering why.

"What are you? Her babysitter now?" Jeongyeon mocks and Momo didn't like it, letting out a sigh she answered Jeongyeon.

"She's suffering from stomach ache and Jihyo unnie asked me to take care of her. I really need to go Jeongyeon, let's talk some other time" Momo said in rush to leave, failing to notice how Jeongyeon's fingers curled into a fist.

"I'll take you there" Jeongyeon offered and Momo happily accepted it.

"What happened? Why is that having a stomach ache?" Jeongyeon asked as she started to drive causing Momo to frown at the vulgar word but she just let it slide, she couldn't stop Jeongyeon anyway.

"I kinda made her eat a lot of street foods" Momo admitted feeling guilty still, while Jeongyeon couldn't believe what she heard.

"And she ate them?? That brat? Are you sure that's Myoui?" Jeongyeon clarified.

"Mina isn't as bad as you think she is, you know" Momo told her but Jeongyeon will never ever as in never agree to that, to her Mina is nothing but menace.

"You know I will never agree to that right? So stop trying" Jeongyeon said lips pursed in a tight line.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Momo asked she was just curious.

"Well... she's arrogant, mean, a brat, thinks highly of herself, selfish and the list goes on but most of all she hurted you both mentally and physically. Now you tell me why I shouldn't hate her?" Jeongyeon asked seriously and she's scary when she's like that. Momo could only sigh and keep quiet, she won't win the argument this time.

"How long will you stay there?" Jeongyeon asked stopping at the red light giving her a time to turn to look at Momo.

"I don't know till she get better?" Momo answered as Jeongyeon gripped the steering wheel tight.

"Text me when you'll go home I'll fetch you" Jeongyeon told her, they got inside the subdivision after the guard asked few questions and an ID.

Jeongyeon dropped her off in front of the huge gate, she waited till Momo got inside before she left.

Momo entered the house, turning the lights on as she looks for the kitchen.

"Where's the kitchen of this huge house??"  After a minute of looking she found it, quickly opening the top shelf to look for the medicine when a bark was heard making her yelp, she turn around to greet the dog.

"Hi Ray" Momo greeted and luckily Ray remembered her as the dog dropped his guard down,wagging his tail excitedly at the sight of Momo.

"I so wanted to pet you right now but your owner badly needs me" Momo told him as she gets the medicine for indigestion and prepared a glass of water. She went to Mina's room with Ray following behind, knocking few times before entering.

"Mina~" She called turning the lights on, and there Mina was curled into a ball clutching her abdomen and Momo felt really really bad.

"Hey~ I got you a medicine, take this so you'll feel better" She said Mina started to moved and slowly sat up, pain was visible in her pale face as she takes the capsule from Momo and chugged the water down before lying back again to her same position.

Momo left for awhile to make a chamomile tea like Jihyo said, she doesn't know what to feel because Mina isn't speaking meaning she's really in pain so Momo is readying herself for the wrath of the girl. 

"Mina~ I made you a chamomile tea, drink it while it's hot. Jihyo unnie said this will warm your tummy and will help ease the pain" Momo told the lying girl and Mina was unbelievably obedient, that got Momo really scared.

"Is she dying??" Momo thought as she watches Mina smell the tea first before carefully taking a sip then sigh.

"I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter