C. 6

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

I cautiously look around to see any signs of danger, it has been three days since our last encounter which was the bathroom scene. 

The witch had been oddly quite the past days that got me even more worried and scared who knows she might be plotting a way of making my sudden death looks like an accident and I can't let that happen, I still have to give Jihyo unnie a nice life where in she doesn't  have to lift a single finger-

"Ahhhh!!! " I let out a shriek when someone taps my shoulder, garnering enough attention on the hallway. I look at the person  who almost gave me a heart attack to see Sana smiling at me. 

"I'm sorry for startling you... Again, but why does it seems like you're hiding from a dept collector?" Dept collector?  I'm hiding from a grim reaper. 

I quickly stand up properly, an awkward,  shy smile crept to my face as I scratch my not so itchy nape. 

"Ahh-"

"If you're hiding from Mina, don't bother, she's not around" My ear's clapped on what I heard, thank heavens she's not around! 

"Really!?" I asked, delight was evident on my tone as I see her laugh. 

"Yes, for about three days now" 

"Ahh~ that's why my days are peaceful, hope this will last long "   

"Hope?"

"Omo! Did I say it out loud!?" 

"You sure did... Well I need to get going take care" Sana said to me as she pats my head gosh she's way too nice to be close with that witch. 

"Y-you too" I mentally scolded myself for stuttering she might think I'm stupid but Sana just smiled then waved me good bye. 

---

I'm currently waiting for Jeongyeon at the cafeteria, she said she made a lunch box for me and wanted me to try the pastries she made. 

"Jeong! " I called when I see her as I wave my hands, she noticed me and flashed that goofy grin of hers as she ran towards me then handed me a paper. 

"Eh?  What's this?  I thought you made me a lunch " I asked with a pout then she hits my head. 

"That's a paper you pabo! And here's your lunch you pig" She scolds me wahhh~ she's so mean to me. 

"Why are you always hitting me? You're so mean, my brain cells could've been damage." I said as I rubbed the assaulted part, the pout never leaves my face. 

"Why don't you look at that paper first before judging me" Jeongyeon retorts making me look at the paper and my eyes widens, I've been asking for this. 

"Waaahhh~ Jeongyeon~ah thank you!" I pulled Jeongyeon into a hug as I tried to kiss her but knowing Jeongyeon she pushed my face away from then formed a fist as if warning me that she would hit me that's why I stop. 

"Are you sure about this tutoring? You still worked at the cafe remember?" Jeongyeon asked while I looked at the application form. 

"Of course I am, I could earn extra money from this, more money means more food" I told her with a grin while she rolls her eyes on me. 

"You might overworked yourself " Jeongyeon said I can see worry in her eyes awe Jeongyeonie is so sweet it warms my heart.

"You worry for me now?  Tsk! I know you love me , come here let me give you a kiss-"

"Go ahead and I'll let you kiss my fist" she said as she showed her fighting stance so I decided to sit still she might've beat me up. 

"Don't worry~ Momo will be okay, Momo is strong see" I said as I show my muscles to her making her face contorts in disgust. 

"Stop speaking in third person it's cringey"

"Does Momo embarrass Jeongyeonie? Why? Momo is just being herself" I continued to using my aegyo. 

"Do it again and I'll give this to someone else-" 

"Nooooo!!" I opposed as I quickly took my lunch from her, my babies are there waiting for me to eat them. 

After eating Jeongyeon's baked goodies I filled up the application form then to the front desk to give it Jeongyeon left after we ate since she already have class, we have an entirely different schedule luckily we have one in common and thankfully it's during lunch, I'm save from eating alone and from the paranoia of what will that witch do to me. 

As I handed my paper the lady smiled at me after skimming through it, her eyes were forming a smiles too whoa!

"You're grades are impressive Ms. Hirai" She told me while she types something on the computer, my face heats up at the compliment and I let out a squeak thanks making her chuckle. 

"We'll just inform you about the further details including the payment through email and we'll just call you if you'll have someone to tutor already make sure to double check the contact information you put in there hmm" She told me as I scan all the details again. 

"Everythings there"

"You sure?"

"Yes and thank you"

"Don't mention it have a good day"

Mina's P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter