C. 2

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina- what happen to your face?" Sana asked when I went out of the washroom, I don't feel like peeing anymore and I'm sure that rat's hand is etched on my face. How dare she lay her filthy hands on me!? 

"I've got slapped." I said but instead of a sympathy, she laughed at me, so much for having a friend even Tzuyu who was skimming through her phone stops just to look at me. 

"Who've had the guts to hit the university's Black Swan?" Tzuyu asked as she takes a closer look at my face while Sana keeps on laughing- hope she chokes. 

" Well, the same riff-raff who spilled a coffee on my new dress, stomp on my foot and-" stole my first freakin kiss! But of course I'm not saying that to them, they would tease me for it. 

"And?" Sana urge me to continue. 

"A-and ruin my nails! I just had them done, Ugh! I am surely getting vengeance!" I have to avenge my innocent lips. 

"What did you do for her to do that?" Tzuyu asked as she points at my harassed cheek, then I told them what happened skipping some details of course. 

"Are you sure you didn't see anything?" Sana pried, a smile never falter on her face as I feel my cheeks got red and the slap isn't the reason anymore. 

"I-I told you I didn't and I'm not even interested like eww! " I said to her in disgust as she lets out a chuckle- what's even funny on what I said?

"So how are you and Son? (Chaengie is a guy here a tall one XD) " Why is he suddenly included in here? Sometimes I think Tzuyu has a hots for him she keeps on asking our- I mean my and his whereabouts cause there's no us. 

"I'm fine, his fine" I answered her while I try to touch my cheek- ah! Wrong moved it stings.

"When will you ever answer him? His been courting you ever since senior year" Sana told me, if they want it so bad why don't they just date him instead.

"I will if I find the answer maybe I'll asked google for it" I said with an obvious sarcasm.

"Mina-" Sana tried to state the good things about Chaeyoung again, which is true but I just don't feel like entering a relationship as of now. 

"Zip! If you're pushing me to him save it"

"Fine but if he stops don't come to us and cry as y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter