C. 13

You're Getting on My Nerves Straight to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

I am currently working at the cafe, I took the opportunity of us not having classes to work and earn money. There are lots of people today so it's kinda tiring- not to mention those other rude, arrogant and jerk of a customer who treats and talk to me as if I am their slave hmmp! 

"Can't you be a little fast? I'll be late for work " This is one of the example, when I said rude and arrogant. I calmed myself and still address to her politely. 

"I'm sorry ma'am-"

"Sorry? I'm losing time because of your slow- serving-" The woman was cut off when a tall familiar blonde girl spoke. 

"If you're in such hurry, you should've woke up early and made your own coffee" Jeongyeon said making the woman avert her attention to her as she shoved Jeongyeon on the shoulder. 

"And who do you think you are?"

"I am underage and I will file a case for harassment and physical abuse if you don't leave now" Jeongyeon said sternly making the woman shocked, she avoided the gaze of my friend and hurriedly walked away with peoples eyes on her- whoa! She looks so cool  but my view of her like that vanished in thin air when she looks at me and flashed a silly smile. 

"Did you see that? Did you see what I did?" She asked smiling widely. 

"Yeah~ I thought it was a gorgeous cool girl but I thought wrong it was just a talking ostrich, anyways what can I have for you Ma'am?" 

"I am a gorgeous cool girl and can I have a tea of your time" Jeongyeon asked while raising her brows up and down

"Sorry Ma'am that isn't included in the menu" I told her and she pouted, such a dork. 

"Fine I'll have a chocolate brownie frappe"

"Anything else?"

"That would be all"

"We'll just call your name out Ma'am" I told her and she went to take a seat. 

Jeongyeon waited for me until my shift is over and after I change into my casual clothes she approach me. 

"Now that you're done let's hangout!" Jeongyeon exclaimed putting her arm over my shoulder. 

"I can't, I still have to tutor Myoui" I told her and her smile falls. 

"Can't you just ditch her?" She asked and a furious brat immediately came into my mind made me shivers. 

"You don't want me to live a long life do you?"

"You're not even living" She said and I am offended!

"Yah!" I yell but that didn't scare her hence she just rolled her eyes on me and I sigh. 

"I really can't Jeongyeonie the dean would be mad at me, I'm sure Myoui will report me right away" I explained and Jeongyeon nodded with a heave of breath. 

"It's fine, I understand.. " Jeongyeon told me and I immediately crack a smile

"I'm glad-"

"I understand that you're replacing me with Myoui" She said and I hit her shoulders eliciting a laugh from her. 

"I could never do that, you are my one and only bestie" I told her as I pointed my chest and I don't know if it's just me but I saw her eyes flicker something I just can't point it out as she stops laughing and started walking ahead of me. 

"Stop poking your and let's go"

"Yah! I am not!" I exclaimed as I chase after her, it was raining outside and luckily Jeong brought an umbrella that sheltered us from the rain. 

After having lunch with Jeongyeon she insisted on taking me to Mina's, and giving me advises on how I can defend myself if Myoui went rabid again- at least that's what she says.

"-punch her nose then run away immediately and call, I'll be there with the SPD, ok" she said when she parks the car in front of the huge gate of Myoui's mansion.

"Crazy-" I was shocked when she kissed my cheek which is unlikely her, Jeongyeon slowly pulled back look at me fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter