Shinhwa Pre-date

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eric-ah, is Hyemi knew about the date?" Minwoo asked after landed his on the couch next to Dongwan. "She knows. Why?" Eric said, sitting on the arm rest of couch. "Ah.. She knows? I thought we could ." Dongwan said. "Of course she knows, it's work, I tell her everything." Eric said non-chalantly.

They know it's not gonna work teasing Eric anymore. Then Junjin change the subject, "Hyung, which one you like to date?" He asked Hyesung. "The one with the knitting scarf?" Minwoo asked.

"Which one?" Hyesung asked. "There were two that gave me a knitting stuff. One of them is Japanese."

"Ahh, you've got two?" Minwoo looked confused. "I mean the one that gave me black scarf."

"No way, she likes Jinnie." Eric said. Junjin smile silently without no one knowing. "Or you." He added shruging his chin toward Minwoo, making Junjin silent.

"She does looks different than the others though, I don't know what. But anyone would do." Hyesung said. "Yeah, me too. As long they're not asking too much about Hyemi, I'll be fine." Eric said. Andy nodded silently at the other couch.

"How 'bout you Jin-ah?" Hyesung asked. "The girl with the black scarf?" He answered his own question. With an unreadable expression, Junjin said, "Is it that obvious?" Everyone start laughing. "Not really, but now it's obvious." Andy said making Junjin lowering his face.

"Minwoo, Minwoo..! He gave his phone number to a girl!" Dongwan said in excitement. Everyone looking at Minwoo now. Whose grinning widely, his eyes forming a line. "Jinjja? (Really?)" Eric asked in disbelieved. "Seriously, I saw him write it down." Dongwan said. "I added a random number above it."

"Yeah, I saw the numbers on a post-it." Andy said. "What's gotten into you, hyung?"

But Minwoo just ignore the little brother and sent a text message to the girl. "Ahh.. She's cute." He said after the reply come in. Everyone looking at him. Dongwan even peeked to his phone. "Wah.. you had her phone number?" He asked. Junjin stand up from his seat and try to look at Minwoo's phone too, but the older one wouldn't let him. "So, do you really want to date her, hyung?" Junjin asked when he got back to his seat. "Looks like she didn't win."

Then the door opened, they all stand up and bowed slightly to the girls. Hyesung elbowed Junjin, when the others distracted by one of the girls shouting "Oppa!" and making a heart sign to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter