Amylia x Callie (pt.2)

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A delivery guy came in, bringing the lunch they had ordered before. Minwoo dragged his chair from the corner to the end of the conference table, Amylia took the seat next to him. Both were still talking when Andy walked behind them to the center of the table and unpacked everything. Hyemi went next to him to help with Eric trailing behind her. Dongwan sat on the nearest chair from the door across Minwoo. But he jumped back up to pulled out the chair next to his for Milla. While Junjin, copying his brother, gently pulled out a chair for Callie. Hyesung sat on the other end of the table next to Junjin.

"Milla, how's the food? Do you like Korean food?" Callie asked Milla who is sitting next to her. Dongwan also curious and turn his head. "It's okay. I get used to this." She answered.

"Ah.. Callie-ah, I still got this." Andy said, sliding Callie's phone on the table. Dongwan was watching her phone at the table. Thinking what was Andy doing with her phone when he heard Minwoo saying something about his girlfriend. Then Minwoo scooped from his bowl and give it to Amylia. Dongwan squinted his eyes, wishing he hadn't seen that. He heard Hyesung almost cursed. He just lost his appetite.

"What is it with her phone?" Dongwan asked as he turned his attention to the phone again. He walked to Callie's chair while the later explaining that she was asking for Andy's phone number. He took the phone but since it was locked, Callie tap her finger and unlocked her phone. Dongwan could see Junjin's picture on the screen. He noticed Junjin was watching him too from his seat. How these two interacted was a little bit unusual. They like pulling each other without realizing it. Junjin rarely does thing like that. He was more carefree, even with the members. "If you need some advice." Dongwan said giving Callie's phone back after he added his phone number into it.

"Thank you Wannie... Uh Dongwan oppa." Callie said, felt bad for her rudeness. Because in Korea, being polite to older person is a must. "Why? Do you want us to call you with Oppayam?" Amylia interrupted his thought. Even though that's how Dongwan preferred to be called with, but with this girl, he must admit that he want that little girl call him with samchon (uncle). "What is oppayam?" Milla asked. Dongwan got back to his seat. He choose to explain in a very long way, what oppayam is to Milla rather than talking to Amylia. The members knew something is wrong with Dongwan and Minwoo. They tried not to take sides on this.

"Minwoo oppa, how you two met?" Callie asked. Minwoo was finally smile again. He surprise how Callie still be able to talk to him after Amylia's rude comment. "He gave his phone number to her at the fansigning event." Andy said. It was a shock to the member when they knew it after the event, of course Callie was shocked too, she couldn't even talk. "Eonni, how come you met with Junjin oppa?" Amylia asked. Junjin looked at her, as if she had the right to interrogating his girlfriend. "At the same event you met him." Junjin said, a little bit too harsh than he meant to.

Dongwan laughed, "I thought that she's going to choose Minwoo, she looked more relaxed when talking to him." Amylia stared at Callie whose kept her silence. Junjin frowned as he stared at Amylia, Hyesung sensed Junjin started to flare up. He tap the younger man's shoulder. Andy watched those two, "But you thought that she's choosing you too, hyung. Remember?" Andy said make everyone laughed except Milla who smiled politely, since she didn't know what everyone was talking about.

"Do you know Shinhwa?" Callie asked her. She shake her head. "I don't even know he is a celebrity." Callie smile to her, "They didn't looks like one, are they?" They don't really like showing how famous they are." Milla nodded. "They just having the 20th anniversary concert, you know? It was wow!" Amylia said. "And then the next day, they held a fansigning event. After that, they gave a chance to few fans to a dating event." She said so hyped up. "But I didn't win it. Though Callie eonni won." She added pouting her lips. Eric smiled proudly, looking at their fans doing the talking.

"Do you know that Minwoo oppa is a great dancer?" Amylia boasted. "You know.." Junjin started, made everyone turned at him. "Andy here is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter