Dance Practice Date

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three pairs went up to the garden. Minwoo and Kasumi walked quickly leaving Dongwan who's still concerned about him. He want to nag him, but his date whose already stand near the flowers looking at them calling for him. He finally walk to her and try to focus on the date. Picking up a flower and slip it on his date's ear. While Andy and his date watching them from behind, laughing at his cheesy act.

Minwoo starting to get curious about his date. He knew that she dance, that's why he insisted to choose her before. She told him about the first time she cover Shinhwa dance, it was years ago when she first discover Shinhwa. She was in her last year of collage, when she discovered 'This Love'. She never saw a dance that so intriguing and made her want to try.

When the paved path ended, Minwoo opened the glass door to the building, it was some kind of a corridor, but quite spacious to be called a corridor. "Can I see your dance cover?" Minwoo asked. Both of them reach for their phone, searching for the song. Kasumi got it first, the opening tone start. She put down her bag and phone quickly and get into the pose. Slightly crossed leg, one hand in front of her face and the other down by her hip. And then she turn.

By the time she finished the dance, Minwoo's eyes widen and smile formed in his lips, clapping like a seal. She was graceful, she combine every member's different routine into one dance. Kasumi took off her jacket, since she's getting sweaty from doing the dance. Wild Eyes already played on her phone and Minwoo is snapping his finger to the beat. She turn the volume lower on her phone and looks for something on her bag and took out a small towel to wipe her sweat. "That's interesting." Minwoo said. "Many of our fans did the cover, but usually they did it only covering a member routine, not combine it like you did."

"Thank you, oppa. I'm sure there are a lot of them that doing the dance like me, I did found one on youtube though." Kasumi said, showing her modest side.

Unconsciously Minwoo dancing to Wild Eyes that still played on her phone. She watched him and copying his move. Both of them dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter