Osaka

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Tokyo concert was held successfully, the member was mostly singing and dancing comfortably like always, fews holding hands, kissing and hugging here and there. Minwoo couldn't spot Kasumi in the audience of course, it's a full seat. But Kasumi was watching him getting mushy with Dongwan almost every ment, or once with Eric. Kasumi went home to Osaka without anymore coincidence to meet Minwoo again until the Osaka concert on next weekend.

On the Osaka concert day, Kasumi just went to the venue earlier for the purpose of queuing for merchandise. She got her merchandise quite early then decided to have a brunch nearby. After a quick brunch, she head back to the venue, and find a few girls queuing for something looks like a fan support from a fanclub and decided to join the queue. She got some snack, a pocket mirror with Minwoo picture on it and some picture of him. What a coincidence, she got stuffs from Minwoo's fanclub. The line was quite long, by the time she got the stuffs, she really need to use the bathroom. So she walk faster to the venue and looking for the restroom. Thankfully, there is no one in the restroom. Taking her time finishing her business, fix her make-up and her hair. Tiding pins on her orange jacket before she heads out the restroom. On her way out, she found a little commotion. Looks like Shinhwa member just arrived.

Kasumi got her back pressed to a wall when one by one Shinhwa member passed on the spacious corridor. No one notice her, even in her bright orange jacket. Dongwan and Andy with Hyesung pass her by. Then Minwoo pass with one of their stylish. Never underestimate Minwoo's eyes, even its small, he always have a good sight for woman. Minwoo casually walk to Kasumi. When Eric pass, he doesn't even realize Minwoo went side ways, he just walk straight to where the staff is pointing him to. While Junjin who walked behind him, stop and watching Minwoo for a while before resuming to their backstage room.

"Annyeong." Minwoo said, greeting Kasumi with his smiling eyes. "Annyeong oppa." Kasumi replied. "Can't believe we meet again. I'd like if this coincidence keep going." He said, a little bit flirting there. "How come you'd be here?" He asked. "I.. I was just from there." Kasumi pointed the restroom sign. "Do you have time? Now?" Minwoo asked again, quite brazen. "Now?" Kasumi said copying Minwoo in confusion. "Come with me." Minwoo said, grabbing her wrist and leading her to where the staff standing nearby another smaller corridor.

"Oppa, is this your changing room?" Kasumi said in whisper. "Is it okay for me to be here?" One of the staff walked closer to Minwoo, "We're going to do the sound check in a few minutes." Minwoo nodded and the staff walk out the room. "It's okay. You're with me." Minwoo said sweetly to Kasumi. She found Dongwan on the corner couch, humming to himself before he jumped up to gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter