(Barely) A Coffee Shop Date

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo was about to get into the car when Eric came out from the elevator. "Eric-ah! You're done early." He said when Eric closer. "Huh.. I got a little bit rusty on dates. Hyemi and I barely goes out. After all I don't really good with dates. You usually smooth on dates why are you here?" Minwoo mouth gapped a little, "I.. She said that she had something else she needs to do. So..."

"Were you just get dumped? What did you do? Getting handsy on the first date?" Eric said teasing Minwoo denied it quickly. "No way. She kissed me though before she left." Eric surprised, but then he thought that Minwoo probably bragging, he look at Minwoo sneer in his eyes. "I'm going home. Go home Minwoo-yah." Eric said before he opened his car.

"I'm gonna meet with this girl." Minwoo said waving his phone from his window car. "Bye Ric-ah."
Eric only could shake his head, s might get older but they never really grew up. When are they gonna get married?

---

Minwoo step in on the cafe that Amylia had told him on the message she had sent. He look around till he spotted her on the far corner of the cafe. Not much people on this hours, but still some of them recognize Minwoo and greet him. He order an Americano before he went to her.

"Minwoo oppa, annyeong." Amylia greet cheerfully when Minwoo sit in front of her. "Annyeong." Minwoo greet her cutely, apparently her cutie talk contagious. "Where's my cake?" he asked when he saw the empty plate. "Ang.. Oppa you could order it yourself." Amylia said pointing her dark brown colored nail to the cashier. Minwoo laughed, people would think that this kind of cuteness is overboard, but to him, it's just what he likes.

"Oppa.. Is there gonna be anymore event th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter