Between the Two

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A notification 1 text message recieved in Minwoo's phone, it was from Amylia. She said that she is in a club and asking him to go out. 'Wow this girl is bold.'

After calling his friends to meet him at the club, Minwoo goes out. When he arrived, the club was swarmed with people, he usually went to the VIP section but instead he walked through the crowd to the bar where Amylia is. He found her with a drink on her hand. He tap her shoulder, when she recognize him, her face light up. She finished her drink and grabbed Minwoo's hand and lead him to the crowd of people dancing.

Minwoo's heartbeat race up to the beat. Since it's too crowded, they could only dance around in one place. Bumping to others people's body. Minwoo had to put his arms around the girl. She look too y with sheer tank top under her long coat. She's too thin for his style, but a man could enjoy the view. After the dance they got back to the bar, waiting for their drinks. Minwoo was about to take her to the VIP section, his friends already looking for him and sending a bunch of messages, when he saw Kasumi on the other end of the bar with her friends. And she was looking at him too. Minwoo waved his hand to her. Kasumi notice the man and smile at him. She also notice the young looking girl next to him, who's too busy drinking off her glass. Her friends pulling her to the dance floor when another song started. Minwoo trailing Kasumi with his eyes, he gulped down some beer and take Amylia to the dance floor again.

Amylia starting to feel tipsy while they got back to dancing. After all the glasses she took before Minwoo arrived. They dance around in a crowd. Amylia still clin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter