A goodbye

Between the Two [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Amylia woke up in her hotel bed. Minwoo already gone, leaving a note and a bar of chocolate. "Baby girl, I have works to do. Don't want to wake you up. May your day be as sweet as this chocolate. M." She read his notes. When she checked her phone, there was a message from him too. "Last night was amazing. Call me when you wake up. XXX" She crooked a smile and went to the bathroom.

Amylia having a late breakfast nearby her hotel. She scrolled through her twitter feed, looking at Junjin and Callie airport pictures. "Lucky you." She snickered to her phone. Since her flight back is tonight, almost midnight. She wondered if Minwoo would take her to the airport too. She called him, he picked up right away, "Hey baby girl, how was your sleep?" She could heard his cheerful tone. "I wake up late oppa." She said. "Oppa, I'm going back tonight at 11. Could you take me to the airport?" Minwoo was hesitating before answering, "Ok, I'll take you there. What time should I picked you up?" Another call came in to Amylia's phone, she looked at her phone for a second, Yoonmi name on her screen. "Around seven? Oppa, I have to go Yoonmi eonni called. Bye." She said quickly ending the call before Minwoo could answer.

---

"What?" Dongwan questioning look at Minwoo. He heard the phone call, and how it was ended weirdly. The look on Minwoo's face was annoyed. He sighed, "She asked me to take her to the airport." Minwoo said. But before he could continue, "Go.. Take her. It's lunch break afterall." Dongwan said watching his watch. Both of them are on Minwoo's office. Minwoo had some work to do, but Dongwan was just there because of Minwoo. He want to make sure the slightly shorter one didn't hold any grudges from yesterday. He decided to just go with Minwoo's decision about the girlfriend, and looks like he still going out with that girl by hearing their phone call.

"Tonight, I'll take her tonight. Her flight is around midnight." Minwoo said, Dongwan nodding at him. "So are you guys still dating then?" He asked, just to make sure, "Congrats then." Dongwan added sincerely. Minwoo grinning at him making his eyes smile. "So how about the Norway girl? She is Norway right?" Minwoo asked not so sure. "No. She is from Finland. Like I told you before, she's just a friend that I met last time I went hiking." Dongwan said. But Minwoo sure there was something between them. "Oh come on.. You like her. Should I call Jinnie to asked if you told anything about her." Minwoo's word drawing Dongwan's laughter. "No no.. Really! She's just a friend." Minwoo's phone already on the owner ear. "Yah..! Yah...! Callie went home today." Dongwan remembered. "Don't bother him, yet." Minwoo reacted late and Junjin already answering his call, "Ne, Hyung." Minwoo waving to Dongwan telling him to stop talking, "Jin-ah, had lunch yet? How about that new bbq place around the corner?" Minwoo talked to his phone. Junjin must be agreeing to his plan when Minwoo nodding and showed his thumb up to Dongwan. "Yeah, I'm at the office with Dongwan. Meet you there?" Minwoo put his phone down on the table, "He sounded alright. Lets see if he needs drinking later."

---

Minwoo and Dongwan sitting in on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter